Spotted SPRING ESSENTIAL Flyers In The Store

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 04:24 PM
$1 yokisoba noodles anyone ? plz plz
I am good at what I do

My Mood/Status:
OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!OKcouponKING has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Fyi spotted SPRING ESSENTIAL Flyers in the store

they just put up the new spring essential flyer

all cpn expire on 5/16 unless stated otherwise

- $1 off Wolfgang Puck Italian sauce (exp 6/30) use this at walmart, they r only $2 there

- $2 off Britta pitcher

- $/4 Tostino pizza

- $2 off 2 Colorox bleach (Crest has this for $1.66 all the time) , 2 boxes of Glad trash bag, or 2 clorox disinfective wipes, clorox bathroom claener

- $1/3 Kraft dressing (DND)

$1/2 combos snacks (DND) - never seen this in any store, and I shop at all 4 of them in my area

Free KC masterpierce if you buy a bag Kingsford charcoal, earlier today there is also a $2 off meat cpn on coupon.com

Free Ro-Del diced tomatoes if you buy BOTH Pam + egg beater ( OUCH )

- $1/2 Oceanspray Craisins Dried Cranberry ( I add this to my salad or use it to cook dirty rice in place of meat, they r so good)

$1.50 air filter ( do they really sell this ?)

- $1 off GE CF lightbulb ( buy single park, it is almost free I am stock up from 2 years ago ..oops)

the usual $0.75/1 Dole salad ( DND)
and my
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bites - I
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
them anyway

&&& if you live around OKC and want my extra coupons let me know. I usually have 10 copies of them
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OKcouponKING For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-13-2012, 08:12 PM

RE: spotted SPRING ESSENTIAL Flyers in the store

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

lisaknight24
Wishlist Very interested in coupons

Hi. I dont live in your area but if you could share or trade ( i could give you any other coupons you want or at least try) these coupons i would appreciate it. I live in Florida but i could send you whatever coupons you need and self addressed envelopes for the ones i need. i need the clorox coupons. I love those cupons. You guys are so lucky to have a store where you can go and just pick these coupons up. I run a daycare center and clorox is my bestfriend. : ) Thanks. Can these be found and any other store besides homeland?
Old 03-13-2012, 09:32 PM

RE: spotted SPRING ESSENTIAL Flyers in the store

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
spunkkygirl has posted more than 200 great deals!spunkkygirl has posted more than 200 great deals!spunkkygirl has posted more than 200 great deals!
I went to the Ardmore store today and they didn't have any yet.... I am starting to think that we are last to get anything.