Help A College Student

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2012, 02:19 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

o_thavisay83 has posted more than 25 good deals
I live in CA and my little brother lives in Tulsa, OK. He is attending college and lives off student loans at the moment. I want to help him start couponing to save some money and am not familiar with this store. Can someone tell me what days coupons are doubled? Or are they every day? Also if there was a site I can research for an ad scan so I can send him coupons?

Last edited by o_thavisay83; 01-13-2012 at 09:40 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to o_thavisay83 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-12-2012, 02:32 PM

RE: Help a College Student

ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
At what stores will he be shipping? Coupon limits and doubles will vary by store and locations. Give us a little more info and we will help you

I'm also a college student so I can understand!
Old 01-12-2012, 09:41 PM

Zzzzz
Drifting Away to Merrier Days

My Mood/Status:
Kdmiller90 has posted more than 300 great deals!Kdmiller90 has posted more than 300 great deals!Kdmiller90 has posted more than 300 great deals!Kdmiller90 has posted more than 300 great deals!
To my understanding all Homelands double manufacturer coupons everyday; with a limit of one "like" coupon per person per day, up to and including $1.00. This limitation is monitored by register and the Homeland One store loyalty card, which can be obtained at the customer service desk. Homeland doesn't really have printable store coupons, but store coupons can be found in the store right next to the ads. Also I've recently try to post the weekly deals by recently I've been having issues with my newspaper provider so I'm a day or so late. I'm hoping to get this weeks deals posted my the morning. Also I can try to make a thread with some shopping tips for Homeland, if you'd like.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:29 AM

Rookie Couponer

My Mood/Status:
The Discount Duchess has posted more than 200 great deals!The Discount Duchess has posted more than 200 great deals!The Discount Duchess has posted more than 200 great deals!
He can also call the Homeland corporate office and you can be put on the mailing list to get the ad early. I usually get min on Monday, new deals start on Weds for a week.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-13-2012, 03:26 PM

o_thavisay83 has posted more than 25 good deals
Thank you everybody or the advice! I would love to see more threads and ad scans so I can prepare for the week. My brother shops at Resors, Walmart also.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:26 PM

meganlf
Couponcloset.net
Dealdetectingdiva.com
Consumerqueen.com
All are places that have ad match ups for homeland. They only double on like item coupon per family per day so you if have multiple coupons for an item you have to go to different homelands in one day or go different days