Home Depot Penny Deals - YMMV

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2014, 03:16 PM

RE: Home Depot Penny Deals - YMMV

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
jgutierrez3032 has posted more than 200 great deals!jgutierrez3032 has posted more than 200 great deals!jgutierrez3032 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tajokase
Where is the 'born on' date?

Usually located on the yellow clearance sticker
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jgutierrez3032 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-03-2014, 07:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
The 41 here had the wrong born on dates....did find some makers for a penny tho...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesterrose For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2014, 10:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
lisa69 has posted more than 150 good deals!lisa69 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Are you talking about coffee makers, or what? Info please.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lisa69 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2014, 04:33 PM

moneysavingnina has posted more than 150 good deals!moneysavingnina has posted more than 150 good deals!
I just got a 3 way dimmer switch for .01! Yay! Now hubby can finish the bathroom he's been working on for 2 years and 8 darn months!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to moneysavingnina For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 06:57 AM

My Mood/Status:
sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quick question. Hubby and I went to Home Depot and found a ceiling fan with a BOD of 11/14/13. That will penny out tomorrow, correct? If so, he is going to go by there and get it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Kayla (16)
, 2
and 2

RIP Lady, you were the best companion a person could have asked for. 5/28/15
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sheena_h For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 02:09 PM

moneysavingnina has posted more than 150 good deals!moneysavingnina has posted more than 150 good deals!
Take it to self checkout. There is a price check button. Hit it and scan the ceiling fan. It will tell you if it's a Penny or the correct price. If it is, it will ask you if you want to add it to your transaction. Hit yes and buy that sucker!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to moneysavingnina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2015, 07:36 AM

dramaactress has posted more than 200 great deals!dramaactress has posted more than 200 great deals!dramaactress has posted more than 200 great deals!
Why are the posts in this column over a year old ??? I've never gotten a penny item from Home Depot, but it wasn't until a couple of days ago when I even found out that there were penny items to be found. I saw a listing on instagram where a lady got the 12 pack of Bounty paper towels for a penny (and showed a photo of her receipt) although my store only had the 6 and 8 pack... and another woman who bought all of the windex clean up (pump) for a penny - but I couldn't find any of those on the shelves or clearance endcaps of my local store.
The Following User Says Thank You to dramaactress For This Useful Post: