Home Depot: Rebate Center, Return Policy, Garden Club, & Kids Workshops

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 04:19 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Dezwey has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Dezwey has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Dezwey has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Dezwey has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Dezwey has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Dezwey has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Dezwey has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Dezwey has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Storeinfo Home Depot: Rebate Center, Return Policy, Garden Club, & Kids Workshops

Home Depot Rebate Center:
Rebate Center - Search Results

Home Depot Return Policy:
Customer Support: Return Policy

Home Depot Garden Club:
Sign up for valuable offers exclusive to e-mail registrants. Plus gardening advice, offers and savings.
The Home Depot - Garden Club Home

Home Depot Kids Workshops:
The Home Depot's Kids Workshops teach children do-it-yourself skills and tool safety, while at the same time helping to instill a sense of accomplishment. Additionally, this fun time allows for quality one-on-one time between adults and children.

In addition to the newly constructed project kit, each child receives a kid-sized orange apron, similar to The Home Depot associates' aprons, and an achievement pin.[/color]

Free "how-to-clinics" offered the 1st Saturday of each month between 9am- noon for children ages 5-12

Kids Workshops at The Home Depot

Dezwey
The Following User Says Thank You to Dezwey For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-13-2008, 04:38 PM

RE: Home Depot: Rebate Center, Return Policy, Garden Club, & Kids Workshops

My Mood/Status:
lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
ALSO: The Home Depot's trees, shrubs and flowers come with a one-year guarantee.
The Following User Says Thank You to lattegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2008, 05:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lattegirl View Post
ALSO: The Home Depot's trees, shrubs and flowers come with a one-year guarantee.
Yup very true..great post! You just have to have your receipt. Very few stores will let you slide by anymore w/o one.
The Following User Says Thank You to shereen329 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2008, 05:12 PM

is ready to run!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
patbruck has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!patbruck has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!patbruck has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!patbruck has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!patbruck has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!patbruck has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!patbruck has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!patbruck has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!patbruck has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!patbruck has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!patbruck has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't know if this works for everyone, but DH is a contractor and has a Home Depot credit card. Everything he buys at HD is purchased on this card. If he goes to return something and doesn't have a receipt, they are able to look up the purchase on his card history. He's also in there every day and is on a first name basis with everyone so that might have something to do with it . . .
The Following User Says Thank You to patbruck For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2008, 05:36 PM

My Mood/Status:
lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yep- any Home Depot card will help you with returns. The only problem you can run into is if they no longer carry the product. (which has happened to us)
The Following User Says Thank You to lattegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2008, 06:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!shereen329 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Yep- any Home Depot card will help you with returns. The only problem you can run into is if they no longer carry the product. (which has happened to us)
Yeah that does kinds stink when its out of the system and they can no longer refund it.

Also they can look your purchase up on any card..debit, credit, and if you paid w/ check. (As long as its w/in 90 days)
Old 02-16-2010, 09:19 PM

working on my blog and enjoying spring
evil shopping genius

My Mood/Status:
purplefdu has posted more than 200 great deals!purplefdu has posted more than 200 great deals!purplefdu has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
This should only apply to perennials, bushes, shrubs, trees, and indoor plants. NOT annuals (which are not meant to last a full year) that I know of.
However if you buy an annual, veggie/herb and it dies quickly they will refund/replace it.

They actually are very accommodating with this policy. I had a lady buy full light plants, leave them in their tiny shipping pots in her very, very shady yard for a couple weeks then bring them back and say we sold her bad plants. They merely suggested she try to find shade plants instead of a direct replacement.

I'm a live goods vendor (not annuals) so I've dealt with the back end of this alot.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:58 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Finaleia has posted more than 200 great deals!Finaleia has posted more than 200 great deals!Finaleia has posted more than 200 great deals!
Home Depot does take Lowe's coupons. They cannot be expired and must be originals... not copies. They also match the 5% everyday discount on their credit card. AND they will beat Lowe's or any other competitor's price by 10%.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get out there and vote, no matter what your views! Your voice DOES count!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-22-2016, 06:03 AM

LouisGoldsmith
Home decor cards can help you with the returns.

Tags
home depot, rebate