How Do I Save On A Big Lowes Purchase?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2013, 04:47 AM

RE: How do I save on a big lowes purchase?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
orionsgirl33 has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTNEY
I used a gift card reseller when I bought a lawn mower. I used a plastic jungle but there are tons of them. People resell their gift cards they aren't going to use and then the company sells them to people at 7% or so off the face value. I used a company that let me use paypal (for the guarantee) and bought them and it worked like a piece of cake. I got 20% off (competitor's home depot coupon) and used the gift cards so my total savings was about 27%. If you are interested just surf "gift card resellers".

If you buy large amounts $1000+ some of the resellers now give you a bigger discount.
My hubby works at Lowes, and they get alot of theft because people return to get gift cards to resell. Besides his measly discount really only covers tax, and can't use a promo on top of his discount, only best deals I find is awesome clearance and for big purchases anywhere , we buy gift cards for whichever store at krogers to get gas points. We have gotten a GE convection oven for $100, Samsung French stainless fridge from 2300 to 1300 due to a small dent, and Samsung over oven micro for 100. Clearance is awesome!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-30-2013, 04:49 AM

My Mood/Status:
orionsgirl33 has posted more than 50 good deals
Oh and they will price match, plus give you 10% off the match.
The Following User Says Thank You to orionsgirl33 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 07:46 PM

littlenicolekhhs2004 has posted more than 100 good deals!littlenicolekhhs2004 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77giggles
Does any one know if the military discount can be combined with other Lowe's coupons?
Ymmv. We have done it once but then they dud not let us another time!
Old 04-14-2013, 10:51 PM

banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Lowe's sent out a snail mail Spring How to Guide this past week that has $10 off $50 and $25 off $250 coupons in it which are good through 5/19/13. This came at just the right time as we are soon going to be doing some flooring work and upgrading an appliance. Even just saving $35 really helps! If you have received coupons from Lowe's in the past maybe you will get one of these soon, too!