? About Rain Checks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2013, 05:06 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
SCLolly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
? About rain checks

I have several rain checks from my local HT and still no stock. I have coupons that are expiring tomorrow for these same items. My question is - can I use these RC's at any HT? We are traveling to Charlotte today and we pass a multitude of HT's. and I would love to see if they have stock, plus other SD items. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using AFullCup
The Following User Says Thank You to SCLolly For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 06-29-2013, 05:26 AM

RE: ? About rain checks

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yes, you should be able to use them at any HT.
Harris Teeter!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:17 AM

kiddrusty has posted more than 25 good deals
Ask the store issuing the rain check to rewrite it with new date if they have not stock to honor it. Don't know if they would, but I would think they should accomodate you.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:37 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddrusty View Post
Ask the store issuing the rain check to rewrite it with new date if they have not stock to honor it. Don't know if they would, but I would think they should accomodate you.
There is no need to do that, Harris Teeter's Rainchecks never expire.
Harris Teeter!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:15 PM

is sooooooo blessed!
<~~~> Nicaragua Mission trip bound!

My Mood/Status:
Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCLolly View Post
I have several rain checks from my local HT and still no stock. I have coupons that are expiring tomorrow for these same items. My question is - can I use these RC's at any HT? We are traveling to Charlotte today and we pass a multitude of HT's. and I would love to see if they have stock, plus other SD items. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using AFullCup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggy View Post
There is no need to do that, Harris Teeter's Rainchecks never expire.
That right...they NEVER expire...that one thing I about Harris Teeter!

I have close to 50 RC's...some have 2011 dates on them...just waiting for a good sale (whether BOGO prices, sale prices or SD/Triples) on them

Traders/AFC'ers

* * I will be out of the country Aug 3rd - 10th, so I will not have internet to answer PM's ~ Thanks * *

Old 06-29-2013, 04:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
SCLolly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Stopped at HT in Charlotte today and was able to use my rain checks without a problem. Also picked up items that were OOS at my store. Boy was this HT quiet! Very few shoppers. Oh, another good thing happened. I saw they had California extra virgin olive oil on sale for $7.99 and I had a $1 off coupon. I didn't see this at my store yesterday. Paid for items, walked out to the car and realized they charged me $9.49 for the olive oil. Come to find out, the sale ended 6/25 but manager honored sign and refunded the $9.49. She apologized for mistake and said this was their policy. First time this has happened to me getting money back. I told her I used a coupon but she said no problem. Maybe I need to shop in Charlotte more often.

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
Old 06-30-2013, 04:59 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCLolly View Post
Stopped at HT in Charlotte today and was able to use my rain checks without a problem. Also picked up items that were OOS at my store. Boy was this HT quiet! Very few shoppers. Oh, another good thing happened. I saw they had California extra virgin olive oil on sale for $7.99 and I had a $1 off coupon. I didn't see this at my store yesterday. Paid for items, walked out to the car and realized they charged me $9.49 for the olive oil. Come to find out, the sale ended 6/25 but manager honored sign and refunded the $9.49. She apologized for mistake and said this was their policy. First time this has happened to me getting money back. I told her I used a coupon but she said no problem. Maybe I need to shop in Charlotte more often.

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
That is supposed to be their policy at all of their stores. I know at one of my HT's I have to say 'aren't I supposed to get one free with the scan guarantee policy' - they never offer it free, but when I mention that I know the policy I always get the item free. My other HTs always do it automatically (Kroger does this too btw).
Harris Teeter!