Delay In HT Reporting To S*?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2013, 08:22 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Delay in HT reporting to S*?

Does anyone have any issues with HT's delay in reporting to S*? I notice that sometimes it takes weeks for items I purchased at HT to be reflected through my S* account. Have you encountered any problems with this? I am concerned that I purchased a product within the time frame noted on S* but I still have not received credit because HT hasn't submitted their info.

On their coupon policy, it states that they no longer accept mobile coupons - does this mean S*? TIA
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 06-09-2013, 08:48 AM

RE: Delay in HT reporting to S*?

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I haven't gotten any credits from S* for a very long time now. S* told me that their deals are not good in conjunction with any other coupons. IE if you use an e-coupon from HT (or wherever) you will not get a S* credit for the same item. They said its being tracked by the cellfire system - so I just assume that that is why I haven't been getting the credits. Makes S* pretty useless if this really is what the issue I (IMO).
Harris Teeter!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:05 AM

marbec has posted more than 50 good deals
Moggy and SCLolly,
Check to make sure that your HT card is still registered correctly with Saving Star. My daughter and I both stopped getting credit last fall. I happened to check my HT VIC account number, and it was wrong. My daughter checked hers, and it was wrong, too. After our numbers were corrected, we started getting credit (although slower than for other stores.)
The Following User Says Thank You to marbec For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2013, 11:28 AM

My Mood/Status:
SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggy View Post
I haven't gotten any credits from S* for a very long time now. S* told me that their deals are not good in conjunction with any other coupons. IE if you use an e-coupon from HT (or wherever) you will not get a S* credit for the same item. They said its being tracked by the cellfire system - so I just assume that that is why I haven't been getting the credits. Makes S* pretty useless if this really is what the issue I (IMO).
I don't have any issues receiving credit from S* when I purchase at CVS and I use mfg coupons all the time. Even Food Lion reports fairly quickly. During SD's I purchased some Bounty, which was part of a S* offer. I was only $4.96 away from getting my $5 credit. I am thinking I just need to finish this up at CVS or Food Lion. Thanks.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marbec View Post
Moggy and SCLolly,
Check to make sure that your HT card is still registered correctly with Saving Star. My daughter and I both stopped getting credit last fall. I happened to check my HT VIC account number, and it was wrong. My daughter checked hers, and it was wrong, too. After our numbers were corrected, we started getting credit (although slower than for other stores.)
Thanks. I will double check my account to make sure my card # is correct.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:21 PM

evandak1 has posted more than 400 great deals!evandak1 has posted more than 400 great deals!evandak1 has posted more than 400 great deals!evandak1 has posted more than 400 great deals!evandak1 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I haven't seen anything change or amiss with Saving Star. In fact, today I checked my account and just received all my credits for items purchased during last weeks Super Doubles, including those I used paper coupons on.

I would say that HT seems to be one of the slower stores to upload their data to Saving Star, and in the past it has sometimes taken up to a month for me to get credits. But I have always eventual gotten all my credits.

I would say to be careful to read exactly what the S* offers are as well. Sometimes the offers are pretty specific to type and size of product, and I think people sometimes think they are entitled to credits when they don't buy the exact correct items.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by evandak1 View Post
I haven't seen anything change or amiss with Saving Star. In fact, today I checked my account and just received all my credits for items purchased during last weeks Super Doubles, including those I used paper coupons on.

I would say that HT seems to be one of the slower stores to upload their data to Saving Star, and in the past it has sometimes taken up to a month for me to get credits. But I have always eventual gotten all my credits.

I would say to be careful to read exactly what the S* offers are as well. Sometimes the offers are pretty specific to type and size of product, and I think people sometimes think they are entitled to credits when they don't buy the exact correct items.
Well, at least I have hope. If you just received credits for items purchased during SD, then hopefully I will soon. The offer I needed to finish up was the Bounty, Frebreeze and Swiffer. I did use a paper coupon however, my ZVR for $.25 on Bounty did not come off. So, no E coupon was used. Fingers crossed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SCLolly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2013, 02:42 PM

mickeymatzahpizza has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCLolly View Post
Well, at least I have hope. If you just received credits for items purchased during SD, then hopefully I will soon. The offer I needed to finish up was the Bounty, Frebreeze and Swiffer. I did use a paper coupon however, my ZVR for $.25 on Bounty did not come off. So, no E coupon was used. Fingers crossed.
I've just received credits from the beginning of super doubles and still am waiting for credits from the second half of SD week. I agree with others, HT does seem to take much longer than the other stores, but I have gotten money for every offer I used, whether or not other Qs were involved.
The Following User Says Thank You to mickeymatzahpizza For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2013, 03:46 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I haven't got any from SD yet. Even if SS don't work with ZVRs we should still get SS like $/$ Pantene for example.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:44 PM

mammalakn has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mammalakn has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mammalakn has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mammalakn has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mammalakn has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mammalakn has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mammalakn has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mammalakn has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mammalakn has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mammalakn has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mammalakn has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I've had HT $* credits take as long as a month.

Never had a problem using them with other e-coupons and paper coupons.
The Following User Says Thank You to mammalakn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2013, 07:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
colleenb has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!colleenb has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!colleenb has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!colleenb has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!colleenb has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!colleenb has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!colleenb has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!colleenb has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!colleenb has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!colleenb has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!colleenb has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Mine take a while to credit, regardless of the store.
The Following User Says Thank You to colleenb For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2013, 08:34 PM

phedrick has posted more than 150 good deals!phedrick has posted more than 150 good deals!
My saving star credits from my HT purchases made 6/2 and after showed up today.
The Following User Says Thank You to phedrick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2013, 04:28 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCLolly View Post
I don't have any issues receiving credit from S* when I purchase at CVS and I use mfg coupons all the time. Even Food Lion reports fairly quickly. During SD's I purchased some Bounty, which was part of a S* offer. I was only $4.96 away from getting my $5 credit. I am thinking I just need to finish this up at CVS or Food Lion. Thanks.
But you don't use e coupons at CVS, do you?

The last credit I received was on 4/24! I don't understand how my Vic card number could be wrong when I've been getting credits up until then? And when you check your account you can only see the last 4 digits of the card you registered. ETA ~ I just re-entered it and it says that the card number is already registered.
Harris Teeter!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:37 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Here is a quote from their FAQ's - this is not what the S* rep told me though.

"Do SavingStar eCoupons stack with in-store discounts or manufacturer’s coupons?

SavingStar eCoupons will work whether or not you combine them with other services’ coupons, but they are not intended to be used this way. Generally, manufacturers state that it is against their policies for shoppers to redeem more than one manufacturer’s coupon for the same purchase. Using in-store coupons in combination with SavingStar eCoupons is not a problem. Using coupons from other services in combination with a SavingStar “One or Many” deal is not a problem.

In the future, we may implement mechanisms to limit the combination of SavingStar eCoupons with other manufacturer coupons."
Harris Teeter!

Old 06-10-2013, 04:38 AM

AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
HT is slower posting than CVS for me

My HT receipts have posted thru 6/1 -- waiting for 6/2-6/4

Purchase made @ CVS on 6/8 posted this AM
Old 06-10-2013, 04:40 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:

The last credit I received was on 4/24! I don't understand how my Vic card number could be wrong when I've been getting credits up until then? And when you check your account you can only see the last 4 digits of the card you registered. ETA ~ I just re-entered it and it says that the card number is already registered.
No, no e coupons at CVS. I just wondered if using ZVR's had any impact on S*. However, for this purchase, no ZVR's were used.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:40 AM

AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!AObreezes has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:

Why don't you try deleting your eVIC card for a week of so (you're not getting any benefit right now) and then add it back.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:22 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AObreezes View Post
Why don't you try deleting your eVIC card for a week of so (you're not getting any benefit right now) and then add it back.
I may have to try that. I did re-enter it this morning so we'll see if that helps first. I think I started having trouble the day that I was trying to save a S* coupon that was the same as an ZVR coupon and it wouldn't let me save it. That's when I contacted S* and was told I couldn't save/use both. I haven't seen any credits since around that time.
Harris Teeter!

Old 06-10-2013, 10:12 AM

is sooooooo blessed!
Nicaragua trip Success...DD to College Success!

My Mood/Status:
Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I bought the Cheerios Honey Nut CRUNCH medley ($ .75/1 SavingStar) last week.

Saving star credited me with the wrong cereal, the Honey Nut Cheerios amount $ .50. That is also the ZVR ($ .50/1, not the $ .75/1) that came off my receipt. I went to CS the next day (after I printed out my ZVR's) and took my receipt to show them. They re-imbursed me. My receipt says Cheerios Honey Nut (thought the words were not all printed on the receipt).

Don't know how I could fix this one, without it being a mess with SavingStar.

Old 06-10-2013, 01:31 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
yesterday i got Pantene, Gillette and GM cereals credited from the SD - so its working fine, just slow.
The Following User Says Thank You to vicasdeal For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2013, 03:11 PM

My Mood/Status:
I actually received my credit this morning for the Bounty I purchased during SD's. I was starting to sweat there for a while.

I just wonder what HT means when they state they no longer accept "mobile" coupons. We don't have Cellfire in this area and the P&G Ecoupons are not available either.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:59 AM

is hotttttttt!!!!

My Mood/Status:
kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!kdjnew2qs has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I just received credit for some items purchased during SDs (on 5/30). The email giving me credit came in last night (6/10). I generally takes around 2 weeks for HT purchases to post for me.

Marine wife,
College Math instructor,
Mom to Easton (4yr) and baby girl Estella
Old 06-12-2013, 03:25 PM

JackieRTP has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time4mom2 View Post
I bought the Cheerios Honey Nut CRUNCH medley ($ .75/1 SavingStar) last week.

Saving star credited me with the wrong cereal, the Honey Nut Cheerios amount $ .50. That is also the ZVR ($ .50/1, not the $ .75/1) that came off my receipt. I went to CS the next day (after I printed out my ZVR's) and took my receipt to show them. They re-imbursed me. My receipt says Cheerios Honey Nut (thought the words were not all printed on the receipt).

Don't know how I could fix this one, without it being a mess with SavingStar.

You are confusing ZVR's and SavingStar fyi
Old 06-12-2013, 07:22 PM

is sooooooo blessed!
Nicaragua trip Success...DD to College Success!

My Mood/Status:
Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieRTP View Post
You are confusing ZVR's and SavingStar fyi
Hummmm.....

I had a $ .75/1 ZVR Cheerios Medley Crunch cereal. This amount did not come off my receipt when I purchased it. It is still listed with my other ZVRs.
A $ .50/1 ZVR came off my purchase and was listed as (Cheerios honey nut cereal).

Also, I had a $ .75/1 SavingStar Cheerios Medley Crunch cereal. This is still listed as my activated offer with them. I have only bought the Cheerios Medley Crunch cereal.
I had a $ .50/1 SavingStarfor the Cheerios Honey Nut cereal. That has now been credited to my account (says redeemed).

Last edited by Time4mom2; 06-12-2013 at 07:28 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Time4mom2 For This Useful Post: