Appreciate My HT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 10:31 AM
loves the Lord

auntB has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!auntB has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!auntB has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!auntB has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!auntB has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!auntB has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
appreciate my HT

My HT was out of several items this morning so drove to the next town over to see if I could find these items. I found some Dean Dip and before the cashier rang them up or saw my coupons she said, "You are aware that the dean cpns say "Do not Double" don't you. So needless to say, I said I didn't want them then. My hometown store scans the cpns and lets the register decide and since these start with a 5 they double automatically. Glad I don't have to shop at that store on a regular basis.

I did find the Maybelline massacre on clearance for $2.99 so only had to pay 99 cents and they had a large supply of the Ricola cough drops too so guess that makes up for my frustration over the "Do not double" that some of you have to grin and bare all the time. So glad for my HT!!!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-22-2012, 06:55 AM

RE: appreciate my HT

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Bandksmom has posted more than 300 great deals!Bandksmom has posted more than 300 great deals!Bandksmom has posted more than 300 great deals!Bandksmom has posted more than 300 great deals!
Just have to add "props" for my HT too. I went in last night for one last SD trip. I had printed the blue bunny coupon and it printed really small. I was completely prepared for it not to scan and told my daughter that we would just get one instead of two if the coupons didn't scan. Of course they didn't but a CSM was bagging and I said don't worry about it to the cashier and then the CSM said no let me see if I can key it in. I figured the numbers were too small to see but she said I can see it if I don't use my glasses. She did just that and it worked great. Love my HT!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
* DD 15 loves
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
* DD 11

Love Falll!