SUPER DOUBLES/TRIPLES ~ Post Rumors HERE!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2011, 07:04 PM

RE: SUPER DOUBLES/TRIPLES ~ Post rumors HERE!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AObreezes View Post
Cottonelle Flushable Wipes Refill $2.65
$1 Printable
(Final Cost = $0.65)

Coupon is $1/2

Seventh Generation coupons expire 10/31
Thanks! I was just going off a database. Should have double checked it. I appreciate it.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-29-2011, 08:13 PM

kidsfund2007 has posted more than 75 good deals!
I had an issue today w/ HT I purchased Vicks drops .89 & my coupon was $1 off. Customer service manager said they can't take my coupon cause its more than the item price. I told her that I've done this is the past & someone just adjust it or overide it. Ughh, left frustrated and didn't really feel making a big deal out of a dollar. My concern is what if this happens when I have a handful of coupons and this person tells me the same thing again.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:05 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
The IP for the Purell hand sanitizer is for 8 oz or larger - not for the little ones.
Harris Teeter!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:53 AM

Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
A tragicomic tale:

Last week, I had a little argument with DH about how it is always on me to do all the grocery shopping/cooking, etc. So he volunteers to do the grocery shopping. "Yes," I say, "but you have to do it *right*. You can't just go in and pay whatever for everything."

"Set out the coupons, and I will do it."

So I write up the list and sort out coupons, fold the list, and stick just 3 coupons in it, because it's mostly produce. Meanwhile, I am also cutting and stacking up coupons that I plan to use for SDs. Then I have to run for work, and leave the stack on the counter...not too far from the list with its 3 coupons, unfortunately.

That evening, DH: "I spent TWO hours trying to find all that stuff."

"See? It's harder than you think." (Me thinking, 2 hours to buy produce? Men.)

DH: "And I couldn't find half the items you had coupons for. I looked all over the store."

Me: "....What? You couldn't find the pizzas and eggs?" (The only 3 coupons I had given him.)

DH: "No, all that other stuff!"

You guessed where this is going. He had picked up the stack of SD coupons and used half or so of them, thinking he was doing good shopping.

There were some totally lame things in there, too, that I had cut just in case they went on sale and it was worthwhile to pick up for a food bank or something.

So not only did he spend a fortune, but now most of my coupons are gone. And he finds shopping very frustrating...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fleur For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 07:12 AM

Always ISO MIRS valid in NC!

My Mood/Status:
davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
where do you find the sm purell? Travel section? My HT has very little to no travel section. I have tearpad q's (non-insert) for $1/1 any

Non-insert Potlucks for sale! 30 q's for 2.50 shipped! No repeats! (wine tags, home mailers, blinkies, tearpads, magazines, etc!)
Old 10-30-2011, 07:33 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur View Post
A tragicomic tale:

Last week, I had a little argument with DH about how it is always on me to do all the grocery shopping/cooking, etc. So he volunteers to do the grocery shopping. "Yes," I say, "but you have to do it *right*. You can't just go in and pay whatever for everything."

So I write up the list and sort out coupons, fold the list, and stick just 3 coupons in it, because it's mostly produce. Meanwhile, I am also cutting and stacking up coupons that I plan to use for SDs. Then I have to run for work, and leave the stack on the counter...not too far from the list with its 3 coupons, unfortunately.

DH: "And I couldn't find half the items you had coupons for. I looked all over the store."

Me: "....What? You couldn't find the pizzas and eggs?" (The only 3 coupons I had given him.)

You guessed where this is going. He had picked up the stack of SD coupons and used half or so of them, thinking he was doing good shopping.

There were some totally lame things in there, too, that I had cut just in case they went on sale and it was worthwhile to pick up for a food bank or something.

So not only did he spend a fortune, but now most of my coupons are gone. And he finds shopping very frustrating...

Oh no!
Harris Teeter!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:37 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsfund2007 View Post
I had an issue today w/ HT I purchased Vicks drops .89 & my coupon was $1 off. Customer service manager said they can't take my coupon cause its more than the item price. I told her that I've done this is the past & someone just adjust it or overide it. Ughh, left frustrated and didn't really feel making a big deal out of a dollar. My concern is what if this happens when I have a handful of coupons and this person tells me the same thing again.
There rules do state that they do not accept coupons that are for more than the price of the item. I know that some stores will adjust them down but they do not have to do that. From the coupon policy sticky at the top of the forum;

"General

We accept coupons that have not passed their expiration date for use; we cannot accept any expired coupons.

We accept only one manufacturer coupon per purchased item.

We do not accept coupons on items not purchased.

Coupons must be presented at time of purchase; we cannot return money for coupons not used.

Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly; size, variety, flavor, etc.

We uphold any purchase stipulations set forth by product manufacturer.

We accept one coupon per item purchased.

We accept coupons for items only of equal or more value
; we do not give cash back.

Sales tax is paid by customer at full retail.
"
Harris Teeter!

Old 10-30-2011, 08:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
mstoyac has posted more than 300 great deals!mstoyac has posted more than 300 great deals!mstoyac has posted more than 300 great deals!mstoyac has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
A tragicomic tale:

. NOOO. I have been there. The ones that don't do the shopping think its sooo easy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mstoyac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 01:36 PM

qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsfund2007 View Post
I think the HT employee was correct. The coupon can't be more than the item. One time some yogurt was on e-vic for .99. I couldn't use my 1.00 coupon because it was more than the item. But I could use my .50 and it took off .50 and .49, making it free. Hope that makes sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to qrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:49 PM

Kimberly007

2014 YTD Savings: $939.12
My Mood/Status:
kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
A tragicomic tale:

I am so sorry. I could see the same thing happening with my DH. The only positive is that he was trying to help.

Wife to DH, Mommy to DD (5) and one cat.

The Following User Says Thank You to kimberly007 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2011, 02:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
bluedragonbutterfly has posted more than 25 good deals
when is the next SD or TRIPLES? does anyone know?
Old 12-26-2011, 02:23 PM

lovin_Qs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lovin_Qs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lovin_Qs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lovin_Qs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lovin_Qs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lovin_Qs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lovin_Qs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lovin_Qs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
1/4
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lovin_Qs For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 02:59 PM

Always ISO MIRS valid in NC!

My Mood/Status:
davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!davedonn25 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
another site confirmed SD. Just wondering if anyone will get the paper early so we can start working on coupon matchups.
Thanks

Non-insert Potlucks for sale! 30 q's for 2.50 shipped! No repeats! (wine tags, home mailers, blinkies, tearpads, magazines, etc!)
The Following User Says Thank You to davedonn25 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 03:38 PM

My Mood/Status:
flutterbye88 has posted more than 25 good deals
what does DH stand for I keep seeing it and im thinking along the lines of husband or something but it bothers me still learning the lingo
Old 12-29-2011, 04:51 PM

tvillemomto4 has posted more than 100 good deals!tvillemomto4 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterbye88 View Post
what does DH stand for I keep seeing it and im thinking along the lines of husband or something but it bothers me still learning the lingo
It stands for dear husband or darling husband......when I use it to refer to my ex I say dead husband I know thats not nice
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tvillemomto4 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 05:22 PM

My Mood/Status:
flutterbye88 has posted more than 25 good deals
LMAO my husband was joking with me about it cuz he says I get so angry when we go shopping if things don't go just right so he thought maybe it was d**k head he doesn't like to shop tho so he hates it even more when I go to dif places and take my time nice to know the real meaning tho thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flutterbye88 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 09:39 AM

amyd213 has posted more than 10 good deals
I just moved to an area with Harris Teeter. Do they do douple/triple coupons a lot? Would it be better to shop HT or kroger?
Old 01-11-2012, 11:22 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyd213 View Post
I just moved to an area with Harris Teeter. Do they do douple/triple coupons a lot? Would it be better to shop HT or kroger?
HT doubles coupons with a face value of up to .99 everyday - limit of 20 coupons per day per household doubled, you can use more than 20 coupons a day but only 20 will double.

Super Doubles is periodic and Triples is almost never, I think they may be down to doing Triples once a year if at all.

Kroger's coupon policy varies by store/region. In my area Kroger will double coupons with a face value of up to .50 - no daily limit although they reserve the right to limit them however they see fit. Some areas are lucky enough to have Krogers that double q's with up to a $1 face value all the time.

IMO - you can get good deals at both chains, I try to follow the deals for both of them since I have both stores nearby. I do find HT to much more couponer friendly and much nicer cleaner stores, but that may just be my particular stores.
Harris Teeter!

Old 01-11-2012, 11:22 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
For thouse of you who track the events, can you tell us when they held the next event last year please?
Harris Teeter!

Old 01-11-2012, 12:16 PM

danalee36 has posted more than 10 good deals
2010 2/16-2/22 ht sd
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to danalee36 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 12:20 PM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by danalee36 View Post
2010 2/16-2/22 ht sd
Thanks Danalee!
Harris Teeter!

Old 01-11-2012, 12:40 PM

My Mood/Status:
sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by danalee36 View Post
2010 2/16-2/22 ht sd
Thanks for this! Do you happen to have a list of all of the events from last year?
Old 01-12-2012, 05:09 AM

Addicted to Couponing

mathnut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mathnut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mathnut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mathnut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mathnut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mathnut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mathnut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
This is last year's list which is similar to the year before. Listed by start date:
Jan 5 SD
Feb 16 SD
Mar 23-SD
Ap 27-SD
May 18-Trip
June 22-SD
Aug 10-SD
Sep 14-Trip
Nov 2-SD
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mathnut For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 05:14 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Thanks Mathnut - that is very helpful!
Harris Teeter!

Old 01-12-2012, 11:58 AM

ngo1331 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ngo1331 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ngo1331 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ngo1331 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ngo1331 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ngo1331 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ngo1331 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ngo1331 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ngo1331 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ngo1331 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ngo1331 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathnut View Post
This is last year's list which is similar to the year before. Listed by start date:
Jan 5 SD
Feb 16 SD
Mar 23-SD
Ap 27-SD
May 18-Trip
June 22-SD
Aug 10-SD
Sep 14-Trip
Nov 2-SD
wow... so HT actually has SD every month??? except in July and October... that's awesome