New ZVR's Today ~ Check Yours!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2011, 05:26 AM
Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wand New ZVR's today ~ check yours!

I got a $2/1 Seattles Best coffee -there is also a $1/1 IP at coupons.com zip 62946. Its on sale for $6.99 this week so $3.99 after the IP + ZVR.

I also have a $1/3 Activia Selects or Activia Greek Yogurt - There is a $1/3 in the 8/7/11 SS ~ the Greek variety is on sale for $1.00 ea so $1 for 3 after ZVR + paper q.

Also a $3.00/1 any Quorn product makes them $2.69 ~ $2.99
Harris Teeter!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Moggy; 08-24-2011 at 05:29 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Moggy For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 08-24-2011, 06:01 AM

RE: New ZVR's today ~ check yours!

Hopefull 2012 will be a Great Year!

My Mood/Status:
Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I actually am able to get on there now and get my zvr's and all the good ones end this weekend and i wont be able to go shopping till next weekend the way my luck runs here lately
Old 08-25-2011, 11:04 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Moggy, you ever tried any of that quorn stuff?
The Following User Says Thank You to sestarr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2011, 12:06 PM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sestarr View Post
Moggy, you ever tried any of that quorn stuff?
No I haven't - my experience with fake meats has been that they are all icky So, I don't plan on trying it unless its free.
Harris Teeter!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:16 PM

is getting off the bench and back in the game!

My Mood/Status:
tmis8064 has posted more than 5 good deals
Quorn "Chicken" is DELICIOUS. I've been a vegetarian for a long time and usually opt for actual veggies over fake meats. However, I do have a recipe for my favorite comfort food - a chicken casserole - and I have tried almost every faux chicken out there. Quorn is, by far, the best. It actually shreds like chicken and has the exact same texture as chicken. I highly recommend it.
The Following User Says Thank You to tmis8064 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2011, 12:20 PM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmis8064 View Post
Quorn "Chicken" is DELICIOUS. I've been a vegetarian for a long time and usually opt for actual veggies over fake meats. However, I do have a recipe for my favorite comfort food - a chicken casserole - and I have tried almost every faux chicken out there. Quorn is, by far, the best. It actually shreds like chicken and has the exact same texture as chicken. I highly recommend it.
Interesting. I've always wondered why people give up meat and then seek out foods that taste, smell and have the same texture as meat. I don't get it. I mean if I don't want to eat something - I don't want to eat a substitute for it that tastes just like what I don't want to eat. Does that make any sense?
Harris Teeter!

Old 08-25-2011, 12:41 PM

My Mood/Status:
Total sense to me. But some people stop eating meat because they don't like meat, but I had a completely different relationship with meat, and reason for ending it.

Here's how I came to vegetarianism: I fell in love with a Great Dane who weighs in at 150 lbs. Since she's so big and it was so easy to anthropomorphize her, I starting looking at all animals differently and just couldn't imagine eating meat anymore. It was a really strange decision for me. I had friends who were vegetarians and had, myself, always been an outspoken meat-lover (in the style of Anthony Bourdain, with a complete distaste for vegetarians because most seemed to be lifestyle-pushers). I just woke up one day, took a look at her (my Dane), and thought "Well, I guess I won't be eating meat anymore".

But that's not my attempt at preaching my lifestyle at you. I LOVE the taste of meat and completely understand why people eat it. It's delicious. I miss duck more than anything and still get tempted by hot dogs at sporting events and cookouts.

I usually put eggplant, mushrooms, or asparagus in the place of meat. My partner eats meat still (and virtually no vegetables), which is why I occasionally buy meat substitutes, so it feels like we can still connect through a meal in the way we used to.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tmis8064 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2011, 03:16 PM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Total sense to me. But some people stop eating meat because they don't like meat, but I had a completely different relationship with meat, and reason for ending it.

Here's how I came to vegetarianism: I fell in love with a Great Dane who weighs in at 150 lbs. Since she's so big and it was so easy to anthropomorphize her, I starting looking at all animals differently and just couldn't imagine eating meat anymore. It was a really strange decision for me. I had friends who were vegetarians and had, myself, always been an outspoken meat-lover (in the style of Anthony Bourdain, with a complete distaste for vegetarians because most seemed to be lifestyle-pushers). I just woke up one day, took a look at her (my Dane), and thought "Well, I guess I won't be eating meat anymore".

But that's not my attempt at preaching my lifestyle at you. I LOVE the taste of meat and completely understand why people eat it. It's delicious. I miss duck more than anything and still get tempted by hot dogs at sporting events and cookouts.

I usually put eggplant, mushrooms, or asparagus in the place of meat. My partner eats meat still (and virtually no vegetables), which is why I occasionally buy meat substitutes, so it feels like we can still connect through a meal in the way we used to.
Thanks for answering my question w/o getting defensive (as every vegetarian I have asked in the past has ). And you totally do not sound preachy at all ~ I like that.

Okay - well I had to look up "anthropomorphize" - but we do that with our doggie - she's one of us, I don't think about her as anything less than a human. BUT - we don't eat dog...and she's a dog and she LOVES meat, especially chicken . A lot of the animals we love, eat each other and we don't seem to think there is anything wrong with their 'life style choice'.

I don't know if you are familiar with the movie series "Faces of Death" or not, but years and years ago (way back in the early 80's ~ and yes I know I"m dating myself) I watched a couple of those movies (and w/o going into detail) - it grossed me out so badly that I cleaned out my fridge and freezer of all the meat products and tossed them all in the trash. I went w/o meat for almost 3 months. But, the need for bacon brought me back.

Both myself and my S.O. are huge veggie fans, but we are also both big meat eaters. Still, there are some meats that I cannot bring myself to eat ( I call them "Easter" animals ~ ie Lamb, Veal, Duck, Deer....) but other than those I enjoy them all. Now, admittedly if I had to kill them to get the meat it would be a different story. That's why I like my meat all ready to go ~ cleaned up and wrapped up in my grocer's fridge.
Harris Teeter!

Old 08-25-2011, 03:20 PM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Oh, and a question - is your Great Dane a vegetarian too? My Vegan neighbors still feed their 2 dogs meat, in fact they buy and cook organic chicken for them at least once a week and on their birthdays they buy them hamburgers. I always thought that was kinda funny.
Harris Teeter!

Old 08-25-2011, 04:42 PM

My Mood/Status:
Nope! Holly eats chicken. Lots and lots of chicken, and occasionally, she eats beef. She's a rescue who was on the brink of starvation when she was saved from a (get this!) horse farm, so I make her food. I found it's really helped bring her back to good health. And since she nearly starved to death, I made a pledge to never keep her from nutrition. She eats kibble sometimes (like when we're out of town, since it's too much of a burden to ask someone to make her food), but mostly she eats fresh food. But she never eats table scraps. I make a rice and meat boil (with lots of EVOO) and add whatever veggies we happen to have in abundance at the time. Plus eggs on Sundays. She LOVES Sundays, for this reason. And her coat, which had been just ravaged by a malnutrition-caused mange called Demodex, just shines! Aside from a few scars and her obviously over-nursed teets, you'd never know she was once horribly abused.

And, I'm not really a full-on vegetarian. I'm pescatarian, technically. I do eat fish and various seafood when I'm able to get it fresh (not frozen). That's rare, because I'm landlocked in Nashville, but it's fun for vacations. I also eat eggs and dairy products. I tried that whole vegan thing a few years ago, but I didn't last a week without bread and cheese. And pasta. I love a butter and cream sauce!
The Following User Says Thank You to tmis8064 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2011, 04:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
I was serious about being in love with this dog. I just realized I sound like a total nut case. But she's my really, really large kid. I have cats, too, and recently adopted a puppy chihuahua. They all get special attention, but Holly and I have a bond I've never had with another dog. I never even really liked dogs before we adopted her. I'm a cat person.
Old 08-26-2011, 04:47 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Nope! Holly eats chicken. Lots and lots of chicken, and occasionally, she eats beef. She's a rescue who was on the brink of starvation when she was saved from a (get this!) horse farm, so I make her food. I found it's really helped bring her back to good health. And since she nearly starved to death, I made a pledge to never keep her from nutrition. She eats kibble sometimes (like when we're out of town, since it's too much of a burden to ask someone to make her food), but mostly she eats fresh food. But she never eats table scraps. I make a rice and meat boil (with lots of EVOO) and add whatever veggies we happen to have in abundance at the time. Plus eggs on Sundays. She LOVES Sundays, for this reason. And her coat, which had been just ravaged by a malnutrition-caused mange called Demodex, just shines! Aside from a few scars and her obviously over-nursed teets, you'd never know she was once horribly abused.

And, I'm not really a full-on vegetarian. I'm pescatarian, technically. I do eat fish and various seafood when I'm able to get it fresh (not frozen). That's rare, because I'm landlocked in Nashville, but it's fun for vacations. I also eat eggs and dairy products. I tried that whole vegan thing a few years ago, but I didn't last a week without bread and cheese. And pasta. I love a butter and cream sauce!
I bet she's beautiful! I also make my doggies food - chicken, brown rice, carrots and sometimes peas - not everyday but at least a couple of times a week. She loves her chicken!

I could possibly survive as a pescatarian since I could eat seafood everyday of the week and never tire of it -I could also probably live off of bread and cheese ~ and I hear ya on the cream sauce YUM!
Harris Teeter!

Old 08-26-2011, 04:48 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I was serious about being in love with this dog. I just realized I sound like a total nut case. But she's my really, really large kid. I have cats, too, and recently adopted a puppy chihuahua. They all get special attention, but Holly and I have a bond I've never had with another dog. I never even really liked dogs before we adopted her. I'm a cat person.
I don't think you sound nutty at all.
Harris Teeter!

Old 08-26-2011, 04:49 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Oh, and back on topic

I had 2 new Keebler ZVR's today as well as a Kellogg's Nutrigrain one - my Activia one also reloaded for the 3rd time. Check yours!
Harris Teeter!

Old 08-28-2011, 06:05 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
2 and 1/2 pages of new P&G ZVR's today to match up with the P&G insert q's.
Harris Teeter!

Old 08-28-2011, 06:52 AM

Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I still have 9 ZVRs that should have expired yesterday, the 27th...anyone else?
Old 08-28-2011, 06:58 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potto View Post
I still have 9 ZVRs that should have expired yesterday, the 27th...anyone else?
ETA - On second look, I have a bunch that expire next month on the 27th, 9/27 not 8/27 ETA again - yes, I do have some that expired yesterday as well. I wonder if they'll work today or not.
Harris Teeter!

Old 08-28-2011, 07:16 AM

Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Potto has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I just checked again and I'm down to 6 now. I think they'll be gone soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Potto For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2011, 08:18 AM

Hopefull 2012 will be a Great Year!

My Mood/Status:
Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I had 3 pages of new ones today
Old 08-28-2011, 08:25 AM

My Mood/Status:
sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
My Velveeta is finally gone, LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to sestarr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2011, 10:50 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sestarr View Post
My Velveeta is finally gone, LOL
I was actually relieved when mine disappeared - I have about 16 boxes and thats after I gave a bunch away.
Harris Teeter!