GDA For HT 2/9 - 2/15

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 09:50 AM

RE: GDA for HT 2/9 - 2/15

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Fleur has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
BTW, I just tasted one of the free Athenos yogurts and am wishing I had saved my $1 Qs to use on hummus or pita chips or feta during SDs. NOTHING to compare to Fage Yogurt. I actually couldn't finish it. I had the peach kind. But I admit I am very very spoiled about yogurt and pretty much Fage or nothing these days.

Anyway, just FYI...maybe get one free first to try in case you would rather save the other prints for other Athenos products!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fleur For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-13-2011, 11:22 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks for the review Fleur. I was planning on getting the Feta - you confirmed that that was a good choice.
Harris Teeter!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-13-2011, 02:13 PM

Looking Forward To Vacation!

My Mood/Status:
brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur View Post
BTW, I just tasted one of the free Athenos yogurts and am wishing I had saved my $1 Qs to use on hummus or pita chips or feta during SDs. NOTHING to compare to Fage Yogurt. I actually couldn't finish it. I had the peach kind. But I admit I am very very spoiled about yogurt and pretty much Fage or nothing these days.

Anyway, just FYI...maybe get one free first to try in case you would rather save the other prints for other Athenos products!
FAGE is my absolute favorite!! I did buy some of the Athenos yogurt but havent tried it yet. Im a little worried.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wife to Rasim
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
The Following User Says Thank You to brandymhull For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2011, 02:17 PM

Looking Forward To Vacation!

My Mood/Status:
brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!brandymhull has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by christine2008 View Post
My HT had the Pom Wonderful priced at 2/$6. I noticed the price was different on Thursday when I was there so I double checked it on EL and it was supposed to be $1.50. Well, when I went in today I bought 2 of them and they still did not ring up properly. When the manager came over I explained the situation to him and he told me that in order to honor the price I needed to print off the page from EL and bring it in. What??? Do they not have access to their own EL?? Anyway, I live nearby so I did this and brought it in. He first refunded $3. I asked him if he was supposed to refund the entire amount I paid for both and he said no and gave me $1.50 more. I am so irritated that I was made to do his legwork on this. Am I out of line here?
I bought them twice on two different days and they didnt ring up correctly either day. The second day, i forgot about it until I noticed it once I got home. Now I have to go back tomorrow to get my money back.

Wife to Rasim
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
The Following User Says Thank You to brandymhull For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2011, 02:57 PM

saintsfan has posted more than 200 great deals!saintsfan has posted more than 200 great deals!saintsfan has posted more than 200 great deals!
Like Athenos on Facebook, to print another coupon. $2 off any 2 items. This makes the yogurt free this week and you can save the $1 for something else next week!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saintsfan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2011, 04:29 PM

I coupon to buy new Coach purses

My Mood/Status:
roxihilton has posted more than 400 great deals!roxihilton has posted more than 400 great deals!roxihilton has posted more than 400 great deals!roxihilton has posted more than 400 great deals!roxihilton has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umm2three View Post
There are $1 any budding selects turkey Coupons | Online Coupons so free!

Scrubbing bubbles power sprayer is on clearance $4.95, used $5 q from 1/9 SS so free. I bought 2 today. The 1st q went through but the second beeped, had to get a manager to adjust the price. I'll bring my receipt to another HT to show that they did adjust the price.
Mine wouldnt price adjust
Are they supposed to or is it a YMMV?
Old 02-13-2011, 07:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
Umm2three has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Umm2three has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Umm2three has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Umm2three has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Umm2three has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Umm2three has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
Like Athenos on Facebook, to print another coupon. $2 off any 2 items. This makes the yogurt free this week and you can save the $1 for something else next week!
No more prints!

Old 02-13-2011, 07:11 PM

My Mood/Status:
Umm2three has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Umm2three has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Umm2three has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Umm2three has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Umm2three has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Umm2three has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxihilton View Post
Mine wouldnt price adjust
Are they supposed to or is it a YMMV?
I'm sorry I don't really know, CS just came over and adjusted it for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to Umm2three For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2011, 07:32 AM

My Mood/Status:
tarheelbaby1 has posted more than 300 great deals!tarheelbaby1 has posted more than 300 great deals!tarheelbaby1 has posted more than 300 great deals!tarheelbaby1 has posted more than 300 great deals!
I am a fan of Fage and Chobani (HATE the Yoplait stuff) but I actually like the Athenos. I was surprised as I expected it to taste like the Yoplait. I don't need a lot of sweet stuff and usually buy plain Chobani.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tarheelbaby1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2011, 11:24 AM

My Mood/Status:
Trial size Bandaids are free w/ the 50C q from yesterdays paper

The Following User Says Thank You to Umm2three For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2011, 11:53 AM

My Mood/Status:
Patalliro has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Patalliro has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Patalliro has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Patalliro has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Patalliro has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Patalliro has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umm2three View Post
I'm sorry I don't really know, CS just came over and adjusted it for me.
I called CS (on the phone) about a different coupon ($1 Lindsay coupon on a .99 e-vic special) and they said the cashier should adjust the coupon down to prevent overage. I assume that this is still the case. HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to Patalliro For This Useful Post: