New Evic Coupons Loaded To Card!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 01:35 PM
wait a second, I might have a coupon for that!
Looking for my other flip flop!

My Mood/Status:
ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
New evic coupons loaded to card!

Email from Harris Teeter Today:

Your Wednesday e-VIC e-mail will never be the same! Because you're a Very Important Customer and an e-VIC Member, we wanted to give you a sneak peek into this great new way to save. Below are the details on how you can link valuable manufacturer coupons directly to your VIC card. This week includes offers from great brands like Cheerios, Breyer's, Pillsbury, Yoplait, Betty Crocker, Post, Purina and many more. You can look for great new offers anytime it's convenient for you to browse the list of e-VIC coupons (we're adding more all the time!).

Please take a minute to enroll in this program, download some offers and SAVE. If you have any issues, please contact Customer Relations at 1-800-432-6111.

Thanks for your support!

Click the GET STARTED link below or the Weekly Specials link in your e-VIC email to go to your personalized e-VIC page.
Click the tab:
Click the icon on any of the displayed coupons.

You will be redirected to a page where you must accept that Harris Teeter is sharing some of your information with a third party vendor. This information is restricted to your email address and the password you will create. You will only do this 1 time.

On subsequent visits, clicking the icon will save the coupon.
Click Accept, then Go to Profile
If you have an existing Profile, login and verify your profile. Then click Submit/Signup.
If you don't have a profile, complete the Profile and click Submit/Signup.
Your profile will be created and the Coupons will once again be displayed.
Click the icon to add a coupon to your VIC Card.

Shop at your local Harris Teeter and purchase the items. Your receipt will print a line similar to this when the coupon is applied to your transaction:
MC 1001 ZVR Huggies Diapers 1.00-F

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

To me this raises more questions than answers. How will this impact our use of actual paper coupons on sale items? Anybody's stores already doing this, and what have you experienced?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-04-2010, 01:53 PM

RE: New evic coupons loaded to card!

Rainy days were made for couponing!

My Mood/Status:
MrsG has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!MrsG has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!MrsG has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!MrsG has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!MrsG has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!MrsG has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!MrsG has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I just saw that! I am signing up for it, but you know what, it appears the coupons do not double. :P Why would they do that? Maybe because it's just starting out?

Save 40¢
when you buy ONE POUCH any flavor 17.5 OZ. OR LARGER Betty Crocker® Cookie Mix

Do Not Print - expires 12-27-2010

Electronic Offer
Does Not Double
Old 11-04-2010, 02:17 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mcouponm has posted more than 25 good deals
Not doubling seems pretty similar to the e-coupon policy of other stores, so I'm not surprised...

Most do let you stack a manuf. Q w/ an e-Q, so that somewhat makes up for it. Wonder if HT will allow a stack?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mcouponm For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2010, 02:42 PM

My Mood/Status:
Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
A cashier at the HT store in Hickory was telling me about this the other day. He said the employees have been able to try it out first. He didn't know if you could use a coupon in addition to the e-coupon like you can at Lowe's foods.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Onemom2fourkids For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2010, 04:59 PM

Rainy days were made for couponing!

My Mood/Status:
MrsG has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!MrsG has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!MrsG has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!MrsG has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!MrsG has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!MrsG has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!MrsG has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I didn't know one could stack at all, or that lowes had this feature too! Thank you both!!!
Old 11-04-2010, 05:15 PM

saintsfan has posted more than 200 great deals!saintsfan has posted more than 200 great deals!saintsfan has posted more than 200 great deals!
I tried to follow the directions and it keeps saying my password is wrong (it is not!), so I couldn't load the coupons...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saintsfan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2010, 07:24 PM

dofnm has posted more than 300 great deals!dofnm has posted more than 300 great deals!dofnm has posted more than 300 great deals!dofnm has posted more than 300 great deals!
Is this just for some EVIC customers? I didn't get the email message; and don't see the tab.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dofnm For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 05:02 AM

jenpooh69 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jenpooh69 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jenpooh69 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jenpooh69 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jenpooh69 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jenpooh69 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jenpooh69 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I read the fine print and the policy states you cannot use a paper Q and an eQ on the same item. I will not be loading to my card because the eQs do not double. It seems there are paper Qs for the same items and the paper Qs will double.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jenpooh69 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 05:16 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yea, if they're not going to double them and not let you stack I don't think I'll bother with them. Kroger has had this program for a long time and has just now started saying you can't stack. Plus, half the time the q's don't even come off. I'll wait to see what kind of experience others have before I sign up for it.
Harris Teeter!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:22 AM

I have been elf'd

mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I put a few on my card but I am sure I will forget about them. It would be nice if we could stack coupons
Old 11-06-2010, 05:03 PM

My Mood/Status:
Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Onemom2fourkids has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dofnm View Post
Is this just for some EVIC customers? I didn't get the email message; and don't see the tab.
seems for now it is for a few e-vic customers...still in the "trial" phase. I'm curious to see how it is going to work...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onemom2fourkids For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2010, 05:14 PM

I need a coupon for stress relief!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
momof2sweetkids has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2sweetkids has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2sweetkids has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2sweetkids has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2sweetkids has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2sweetkids has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2sweetkids has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2sweetkids has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2sweetkids has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2sweetkids has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2sweetkids has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I didn't get this message either. But I am not sure i am going to like it. I guess someone that had the option needs to load 1 that they need and try a paper q with it and report back if it works or not.
Old 11-06-2010, 07:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
dixiemedic911 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dixiemedic911 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dixiemedic911 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dixiemedic911 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dixiemedic911 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dixiemedic911 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dixiemedic911 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Lowes does this same thing, and their policy says that you cannot combine paper coupons with e-coupons. But I do know that if you do it anyway, the system will take them both. I didn't get this email either, guess it's a trial market. I hope it doesn't take the place of e-vic specials, though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixiemedic911 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2010, 11:13 AM

wait a second, I might have a coupon for that!
Looking for my other flip flop!

My Mood/Status:
ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I think I'm not going to sign up...if its a trial and not enuf of the trial market uses it, then maybe it won't become system-wide. It just seems hard enough to get catalinas to print, I can't imagine having to keep track of coupons I can't see and whether they are redeeming properly.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:39 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ypatton View Post
I think I'm not going to sign up...if its a trial and not enuf of the trial market uses it, then maybe it won't become system-wide. It just seems hard enough to get catalinas to print, I can't imagine having to keep track of coupons I can't see and whether they are redeeming properly.
And it is such a hassle to try and get the credit for them after the fact that I don't even bother anymore (Kroger's been doing this for a while now). When Kroger first started this program the employees didn't even know about it and didn't care. Now all the sudden if a q beeps, they immediately hand it back to me and say "you must have an e coupon for that, you can't use both" ...most times its not even an item that has an e q available and I end up having to argue with them. Its such a pain and really not worth the trouble since they don't double anyway. That's just my opinion of course.
Harris Teeter!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiemedic911 View Post
Lowes does this same thing, and their policy says that you cannot combine paper coupons with e-coupons. But I do know that if you do it anyway, the system will take them both. I didn't get this email either, guess it's a trial market. I hope it doesn't take the place of e-vic specials, though.
Oh, I never knew that Lowe's policy was that you cannot use both paper ane e-coupons...I don't shop there very often.
The Following User Says Thank You to Onemom2fourkids For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 03:42 AM

I have been elf'd

mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mikjoker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I put a few on my card to try out and they do not stack coupons and they will not double. The cashier just said one of my regular coupons would not go through so I just said okay but once I got home looking at my receipt I saw where it was an evic coupon that caused the beeping.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
kaliryan has posted more than 100 good deals!kaliryan has posted more than 100 good deals!
I will not sign up either. I think companies are trying to do away with paper coupons which will mean doing away with doubling tripling coupons etc. This makes it a lot cheaper on the company they do not have to send off to get the money back, the cashier does not have to fiddle with the coupons. IT is better for all except us hard core coupon users we are the ones that will lose out. I am staying away from that program.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:18 AM

blah blah

My Mood/Status:
bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
After all the issues with Krogers e-coupons no thank you. I'll keep on clipping...

I think I have a coupon for that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobbiejo45 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 12:27 PM

tired

My Mood/Status:
Nirakina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Nirakina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Nirakina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Nirakina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Nirakina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Nirakina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Nirakina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Nirakina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Nirakina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I just got the message about it today but after reading about all the 'wonderful" things ya'll have to say about it I think I will leave it alone. I guess the only time it might be useful is if I really need to buy something, have no paper coupons, and there happens to be an electronic one. I highly doubt that is going to ever happen though with the stockpiling that has been going on in my house .
Old 11-11-2010, 02:34 PM

CBrown9758 has posted more than 100 good deals!CBrown9758 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I agree with what the others are saying, and will not be using ecoupons. However, I am going to email HT corporate and explain why, I encourage each of you to do the same. It's one thing to say that "maybe if enough people don't use it they won't implement it chain wide" it's other to speak as loyal customers explaining why we won't use it. Plus, non couponers are going to think this is a great idea!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CBrown9758 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 03:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
I received the "invite" email about this today....
The Following User Says Thank You to Onemom2fourkids For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 07:09 PM

blah blah

My Mood/Status:
bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Got mine too...was not impressed.

I think I have a coupon for that.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobbiejo45 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 07:42 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
hplymarried has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!hplymarried has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!hplymarried has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!hplymarried has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!hplymarried has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!hplymarried has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I got mine this evening. Haven't read the email yet, but from what I'm reading here, I'll miss how they use to do it. I won't bother with it, if I can't use coupons along with it. Doesn't make sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to hplymarried For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 06:27 AM

saved a ton this year!

My Mood/Status:
Kristina Hughes has posted more than 400 great deals!Kristina Hughes has posted more than 400 great deals!Kristina Hughes has posted more than 400 great deals!Kristina Hughes has posted more than 400 great deals!Kristina Hughes has posted more than 400 great deals!
I just got my email and looks like you can't stack. If they don't double or you can't stack a paper q then I definately will not be using this!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kristina Hughes For This Useful Post: