GM Deal Didn't Print!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 08:25 PM

RE: GM Deal Didn't Print!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

momofmany has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!momofmany has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!momofmany has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!momofmany has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!momofmany has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!momofmany has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!momofmany has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!momofmany has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
This is getting beyond the case of ridiculous!

I've in a 5 email back and forth with catalina, for two separate transactions that included Larabars. The latest email states that Larabars are not part of the promotion. At this point, I was tempted to tell them where to put their Larabars, but I composed myself and sent them another nice, but firmly worded email, advising them of my growing annoyance at this promotion and lack of receipt of catalinas on any transaction, but one.

I mean, we can all read that it clearly states Larabars (all varieties) are included, why can't the "nice people" at catalina?

I had two more transactions that didn't print today, both including Larabars. CS took 20 minutes, tried to tell me they didn't print because I used coupons, blah, blah.

I'm composing my earful to corporate at the moment, because this whole this is a royal fiasco!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to momofmany For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-18-2010, 09:19 PM

Winn Dixie + BiLo Merger = DOUBLE q's!? :)

My Mood/Status:
cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggy View Post
Everyone who is not getting the cats....call the catalina company! Don't just give up because the managers don't know what's going on! That's $20 and its yours! Stand your ground.
Right on, Moggy! You've got to fight for your right to P~A~R~T~Y, ooooops ~ I meant coupon ~ !
The Following User Says Thank You to cajun-lorelei For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2010, 09:22 PM

Winn Dixie + BiLo Merger = DOUBLE q's!? :)

My Mood/Status:
cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by momofmany View Post
This is getting beyond the case of ridiculous!

I've in a 5 email back and forth with catalina, for two separate transactions that included Larabars. The latest email states that Larabars are not part of the promotion. At this point, I was tempted to tell them where to put their Larabars, but I composed myself and sent them another nice, but firmly worded email, advising them of my growing annoyance at this promotion and lack of receipt of catalinas on any transaction, but one.

I mean, we can all read that it clearly states Larabars (all varieties) are included, why can't the "nice people" at catalina?

I had two more transactions that didn't print today, both including Larabars. CS took 20 minutes, tried to tell me they didn't print because I used coupons, blah, blah.

I'm composing my earful to corporate at the moment, because this whole this is a royal fiasco!
LOL, momofmany!

If you can't get any satisfaction from the catalina people, I'd definitely tell them where to put their Larabars!!! Do let us know what happens!
The Following User Says Thank You to cajun-lorelei For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 06:24 PM

AFC Star Member

momofmany has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!momofmany has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!momofmany has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!momofmany has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!momofmany has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!momofmany has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!momofmany has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!momofmany has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Today's report: catalina company says they have no record of the Larabars being part of the promotion therefore will not be sending me the cats. That's $60 in cats that I'm out, so far.

ANOTHER email to corporate will be sent tonight, as well as a follow-up phone call tomorrow, followed by as many follow-up phone calls as it takes to get this rectified, including "something for my trouble". HT better beware of a busy homeschooling mom that has lost hours on a faulty coupon promotion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to momofmany For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 04:49 AM

My Mood/Status:
Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Wow, do you still have the flyer? That is just sad!!!!
Old 10-20-2010, 12:57 PM

dofnm has posted more than 300 great deals!dofnm has posted more than 300 great deals!dofnm has posted more than 300 great deals!dofnm has posted more than 300 great deals!
Catalina just called me and said only some of the Larabar flavors were included. I of course protested. They said I would have to fax them the ad. The battle continues...
The Following User Says Thank You to dofnm For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 01:38 PM

My Mood/Status:
katibee has posted more than 75 good deals!
I was going to call catalina today because I left my info with my store and they were going to send in my info. I hadn't heard anything. But then I checked my mail and had 2 envelopes from HT with all of my cats in them. I was shocked!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
you've found me.
My ISO list http://www.afullcup.com/coupons/iso/8556
The Following User Says Thank You to katibee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 03:16 PM

lpatwater has posted more than 100 good deals!lpatwater has posted more than 100 good deals!
I contacted HT corporate CS through their web site. This is the email I received today...

Thank you for your email. We're sorry you didn't receive your General Mills coupons. I wanted to let you know that I'm sending you four (4) $5.00 gift cards in the mail to replace the coupons and we certainly do apologize for any inconvienence.

Thanks for shopping with us!
The Following User Says Thank You to lpatwater For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 06:58 PM

too busy
Crack Head Couponer

My Mood/Status:
jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I complained to HT and Catalina People. Got cats from BOTH for my one transaction! WOO HOO! Double money maker! My original transaction was $15. I got $40 in cats!

Take that HT!

Missing my Girlie Girl
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Hank
who are at the Rainbow Bridge.

IVDSO: Purina Dog Food Weight Circles
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeanmpt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2010, 06:20 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm glad its working out so well for some of you!

dofmn - so ~ where do you stand now?
Harris Teeter!

Old 10-25-2010, 06:41 AM

dofnm has posted more than 300 great deals!dofnm has posted more than 300 great deals!dofnm has posted more than 300 great deals!dofnm has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggy View Post
I'm glad its working out so well for some of you!

dofmn - so ~ where do you stand now?
Thanks for asking! No word from Catalina since I emailed them a scan of the insert. Maybe that means "coupons are in the mail"? I will have to nag them later today.

The most disappointing aspect of this promotion was that that Larabars were gone within a couple of days and my HT didn't restock. I would have done it two or three more times.
The Following User Says Thank You to dofnm For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2010, 06:57 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dofnm View Post
Thanks for asking! No word from Catalina since I emailed them a scan of the insert. Maybe that means "coupons are in the mail"? I will have to nag them later today.

The most disappointing aspect of this promotion was that that Larabars were gone within a couple of days and my HT didn't restock. I would have done it two or three more times.
Let us know what happens.

I looked at the Larabars during the promo, but decided it wasn't worth the hassle if I picked the wrong flavors. But, my store seemed to have plenty.
Harris Teeter!

Old 10-25-2010, 08:34 PM

blah blah

My Mood/Status:
bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dofnm View Post

I just got my Cats via UPS for my transaction with the LaraBars, I hope you get something soon. They still have the same exp dates so I'm off to spend my $3 tomorrow. They never said that the LaraBars weren't included in the deal but I had several back and forth e-mails with the scans of the receipt and not finding the transaction. Blah blah...

I think I have a coupon for that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobbiejo45 For This Useful Post: