My HT Trip Today - 4/14

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 01:48 PM
:-)
AFC Administrator

sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My HT Trip today - 4/14

I did great at HT this morning! I knew I was going to save a lot, but when the cashier told me my savings and it was over $100 we both literally froze and looked at each other then laughed. I can't say I've saved over $100 in HT in one trip before! I had to share...
4 Pepsi 2L - on sale here for $1 each
4 Huggies jumbo packs - used 2 $3 IP's and 2 $2 insert q's
4 Pampers jumbo packs - used 4 $2 insert q's
3 Perdue frozen chicken breasts - B1G2 sale
2 Shake N Bake - not on sale but I had IP's expiring soon
1 Deer Park 12-pk 8 oz bottles - sale for $2.50 and had $1/1 catalina q
2 clearance Princess lunch bags - $0.94 each
1 Charmin 4-pk - barely on sale but needed it
1 Boudreaux Baby Kisses lip balm - $0.49 after coupon
1 lb deli cheese
2 zucchini
2 YoBaby yogurt packs

I had a $5/40 Giant coupon from their sales ad and SAVED = $107.03!!! OOP was $67.49 but I wasn't expecting a low OOP w/that much non-coupon stuff in my cart - deli, produce, YoBaby, etc. $58 of the savings was in the diapers. The Perdue was another $26 saved.

The cashier saw all those diapers in my cart and kind of thought I was crazy until I said "well at that sale price" and she looked at the register and double-checked to make sure it was right. She has two kids in diapers and was in disbelief that it was the real price. Before I left I gave her 4 Huggies $2 insert coupons and she was thrilled. The whole time I was checking out she kept talking to me about what a great price that was and telling every employee who walked nearby that they need to buy diapers this week. Even with that sale, when she told me how much I saved we both thought she read it wrong, but then she was even more determined to go find some more diaper coupons!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sar1 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-14-2010, 02:06 PM

RE: My HT Trip today - 4/14

Winn Dixie + BiLo Merger = DOUBLE q's!? :)

My Mood/Status:
cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wow...congrats!!! I'm on my way out the door to HT right now! I hope I find the Huggies & Pampers well stocked!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cajun-lorelei For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 02:17 PM

AFC Administrator

sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun-lorelei View Post
Wow...congrats!!! I'm on my way out the door to HT right now! I hope I find the Huggies & Pampers well stocked!
Get rainchecks! I don't think I'll be buying anymore this week - giving my coupons to my neighbor - but I may go back a few times just to get rainchecks so I can buy them again at this price whenever I need them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 02:48 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mshens has posted more than 300 great deals!mshens has posted more than 300 great deals!mshens has posted more than 300 great deals!mshens has posted more than 300 great deals!
I got:

3 Huggies pure and natural 3/$3Q
4 Huggies 2/$3 q, 1/$2Q and 1/$1.50Q
3 Pampers 3/$2Q

happy happy happy - I think I will go back and get rain checks for later when I need them - grandbaby on the way LOL my spare room is full of diapers from N to size 3 all on sale!!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mshens For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 06:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Sharon, Thanks so much for the FYI. I ran out to Harris Teeter and did 2 transactions to get 8 packs of diapers, the B1G2 Perdue, and a few other items. Paid about $40 for about $150 worth of stuff! Not too bad for a week without Triples or SuperDoubles.

The diapers were totally stocked. I'm hoping they'll run out soon so I can get rainchecks to use in the future.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theadrienne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 07:00 PM

AFC Administrator

Adrienne - does your HT ask you which size when they write the raincheck? I got one for diapers months ago (and promptly lost it!) and they asked me which size. Although it was kind of funny that they had to be that specific b/c they never checked to see if they were really out of stock. Ooh, you know what? If they do superdoubles when there's a $1.50/1 coupon out, that would be a great time to use the raincheck!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 07:22 PM

wants to go to target
Thank you Captain Obvious!

My Mood/Status:
tinkadink has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tinkadink has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tinkadink has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tinkadink has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tinkadink has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tinkadink has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tinkadink has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tinkadink has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tinkadink has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tinkadink has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tinkadink has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Way to go girl! Thanks for the heads up! I may have to make the hike over there this week just to get some rainchecks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daisy 7/14/10
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and one
in heaven 12/14/07-12/18-07
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tinkadink For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 07:45 PM

My Mood/Status:
theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!theadrienne has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sar1 View Post
Adrienne - does your HT ask you which size when they write the raincheck? I got one for diapers months ago (and promptly lost it!) and they asked me which size. Although it was kind of funny that they had to be that specific b/c they never checked to see if they were really out of stock. Ooh, you know what? If they do superdoubles when there's a $1.50/1 coupon out, that would be a great time to use the raincheck!
I've never gotten any rainchecks for diapers. I'll go back tomorrow or Friday and hope they are out, then ask for a raincheck and find out how specific they get. I'll let you know. Otherwise, I may have to go to your HT for rainchecks. I better start looking for those $1.50/1 coupons, just in case there is a Superdoubles...you're getting me excited!!!

Tink, come on down and get yourself some cheap diapers!

OK, I better get to bed. I'll probably dream about all the cheap diapers I'll be getting in the future!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theadrienne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 08:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks! I was so disappointed that I could only get 2 packs of diapers in my grandson's size, but was able to get RCs for both Pampers & Huggies, so I'm actually psyched about having these in my RC collection!

One question though...HT wouldn't accept my OYNO cats from FL & Ingles. They always did so before, but the *witchy* CSer told me they couldn't accept them b/c HT won't get their money back if they're not their cats. Anyone know if this is true?

Of course, I understand if this is the case, but I really hated her 'tude & don't know what her problem is...she's always such a witch w/ a capital "B!" She actually rolled her eyes when I asked for RCs & just generally has a very bad attitude. I tend to get the best of her by telling her I'd like the "limit" on RCs & I actually had to chase her down on the baby aisle when she couldn't find the appropriate RC info! Oh, how I wish I had several stores to choose from like most of you!!!!

I'll never give up though..!!
Old 04-14-2010, 08:40 PM

My Mood/Status:
brinnan has posted more than 300 great deals!brinnan has posted more than 300 great deals!brinnan has posted more than 300 great deals!brinnan has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun-lorelei View Post
Thanks! I was so disappointed that I could only get 2 packs of diapers in my grandson's size, but was able to get RCs for both Pampers & Huggies, so I'm actually psyched about having these in my RC collection!

One question though...HT wouldn't accept my OYNO cats from FL & Ingles. They always did so before, but the *witchy* CSer told me they couldn't accept them b/c HT won't get their money back if they're not their cats. Anyone know if this is true?

Of course, I understand if this is the case, but I really hated her 'tude & don't know what her problem is...she's always such a witch w/ a capital "B!" She actually rolled her eyes when I asked for RCs & just generally has a very bad attitude. I tend to get the best of her by telling her I'd like the "limit" on RCs & I actually had to chase her down on the baby aisle when she couldn't find the appropriate RC info! Oh, how I wish I had several stores to choose from like most of you!!!!

I'll never give up though..!!
I have been told by several white shirts that they do get their money because they are MFG Qs. Same when I use HT ONYO at LF.
The Following User Says Thank You to brinnan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 08:46 PM

is sooooooo blessed!
Nicaragua mission trip was life changing for me :)

My Mood/Status:
Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Time4mom2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Great Job!!! I've never saved that much at HT.

The Following User Says Thank You to Time4mom2 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2010, 12:03 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinnan View Post
I have been told by several white shirts that they do get their money because they are MFG Qs. Same when I use HT ONYO at LF.
Thanks! That's what I thought as HT has always taken my cats from other stores before. I REALLY think this particular CS white shirt has it in for me b/c she can't stand me getting such great deals! She obviously has no idea how seriously we take saving money & maybe she just has a miserable life, but I'm not going to let her stop me...! I would have asked the the store manager, but it was late & they were already gone for the day. Next time I see one, I'll ask & if he says they honor other stores' cats, I'll tell him that Miss 'Tude needs a refresher course in several areas!

The only thing that really makes me mad is that I have to drive 12 miles back to town today to use 2 cats @ FL since the expire today. I know the gas will cost me more than using the q's, but I just can't let them expire..! Oh well, I'll just go on a "magic machine" search w/ my grandson & scoop up some more q's for doubling/tripling pleasures @ HT!
Old 04-17-2010, 07:03 PM

My Mood/Status:
kfrankie has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kfrankie has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kfrankie has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kfrankie has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kfrankie has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kfrankie has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Sharon Awesome couponing job. I may have some q for diapers . do you want them?
Old 04-17-2010, 07:58 PM

AFC Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfrankie View Post
Sharon Awesome couponing job. I may have some q for diapers . do you want them?
Thanks, Karen, but the last ones you gave me were enough. I'm stocked up on diapers for a while now. Now I just keep hoping DD will show some interest on potty training!
Old 04-18-2010, 04:57 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sar1 View Post
Thanks, Karen, but the last ones you gave me were enough. I'm stocked up on diapers for a while now. Now I just keep hoping DD will show some interest on potty training!
Every time I buy diapers, I wonder if I'm buying too many and if I should stop stockpiling, just in case DD decided to potty train...but I can't pass up a good diaper deal!
The Following User Says Thank You to theadrienne For This Useful Post:

Tags
diapers, harris teeter, my trip