Hannaford $Off Next Order Specials

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 09:08 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

stavro99
Hannaford $Off next order specials

I've signed up for myHannaford, and on it I see that they have $OYNO specials in their coupon section. However, every time I've attempted to take advantage, the coupon never comes out of the cat machine. The first time I had this problem I e-mailed them and they sent me a card for my next trip. The next time, the same thing happened, even though I had scanned my sticker.

Does any one have have any experience with this? Has anyone actually ever gotten a cat from Hannaford that was advertised in their coupon section? Is there something I need to print out for this? It's not a in-store coupon, it's $OYNO so I don't thing it's necessary to print anything. Do you have to actually add the item to your 'myHannaford' shopping list? Do you have to scan the sticker last (I had scanned it after I scanned my first item so I wouldn't forget).

Thanks!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement