What Is The Hannaford Sticker?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2010, 05:15 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Melissa1234 has posted more than 150 good deals!Melissa1234 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Help Sign What is the Hannaford Sticker?

What is the Hannaford sticker everyone is talking about? Where do I get one?
The Following User Says Thank You to Melissa1234 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-29-2010, 12:29 PM

RE: What is the Hannaford Sticker?

coastalmom has posted more than 5 good deals
Go to hannaford.com and click on the link at the top of the page that says: myhannaford
That should direct you to another page to sign up for a "myhannaford" account and describes the "sticker system".
The Following User Says Thank You to coastalmom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 03:36 AM

2014 YTD Savings: $338.53
My Mood/Status:
LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Their site had said to scan the stickers until the end of the year. Well, the year is now over. I'll see today whether scanning will do any good in 2001
The Following User Says Thank You to LobstaChowda For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 02:41 AM

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LobstaChowda View Post
Their site had said to scan the stickers until the end of the year. Well, the year is now over. I'll see today whether scanning will do any good in 2001
It does seem silly to end the program so soon
Please let us know if you get any coupons
Old 01-05-2011, 04:25 AM

2014 YTD Savings: $338.53
My Mood/Status:
LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by barney95 View Post
It does seem silly to end the program so soon
Please let us know if you get any coupons
I went to Hannie's yesterday to scan my sticker. No coupons. I'll try again another week, but I'm thinking the coupon "thing" is over. At this point they will be benefiting by seeing what we purchase when we scan our stickers. Guess that's what some marketing campaigns are for, but they should continue the coupons, otherwise, I won't continue my scanning.
The Following User Says Thank You to LobstaChowda For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2011, 04:42 AM

lacol has posted more than 25 good deals
If you have a "UPROMISE" account, be sure to register your Hannaford #.....if you don't have a Upromise account, you should be able to request a keytag at the store...not only will you receive coupons at the register - (don't give up yet! they are bound to have more promotions), but you can earn $ for college for yourself or someone else through Upromise. You can still have the Hrd. sticker and not have a Upromise account. although...through Upromise, you can activiate "ecoupons" which give you $ for college savings when you purchase specific products - and still use manufacturer or store coupons to reduce your grocery bill. (win/win)
The Following User Says Thank You to lacol For This Useful Post: