Dollar Tree Needs To Update There Coupon Policy Rant

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 01:49 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Greeneyez has posted more than 200 great deals!Greeneyez has posted more than 200 great deals!Greeneyez has posted more than 200 great deals!
Angry Dollar Tree needs to Update there coupon policy Rant

Im so frustrated with dollar tree they need to get there employees and managers trained and update there policy...Its so hit and miss you go to 1 and they are like ok great and accept your coupons no problem and know how to punch them in... Then the next time oh you cant use these coupons here or idk how to take these? Its just so frustrating I use my coupons by the book I do the limits if its stated on coupons I dont use them on products not specified on the coupons...Sometimes you are made to feel like your a thief or dumb...I even had a post from there facebook page stating they would accept a $2/2 coupon if you are purchasing the 2 stated products they wouldnt even look at it and told me its for more then a $1? Hello its $1 off each item and Im buying 2 so that would be $2 off? like how educated are you to tell me this? sorry for the rant I just had to get this off my chest and I know ya'll would understand....Also is anyone else having these problems? Also I have sent dollar tree 2 emails and havent gotten a reply back yet...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cheap is great free is awesome
Please watch for motorcycles.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greeneyez For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-02-2012, 02:01 PM

RE: Dollar Tree needs to Update there coupon policy Rant

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
mrsdayday1188 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsdayday1188 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsdayday1188 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsdayday1188 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsdayday1188 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsdayday1188 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsdayday1188 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsdayday1188 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsdayday1188 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsdayday1188 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsdayday1188 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I haven't used coupons there yet, but all I can suggest is to take the policy with you that way when they say they can't take coupons you have it in your hand. If it's them saying they can't take a certain coupon then I guess it would depend on the coupon you're using. As far as cashiers not knowing how to enter them, a policy change won't help that but I'm sure they are still getting everyone up to date on everything so in time it should get better. I agree they should already be informed, but we all know how that goes

Want to be a WW/Buddy member? Post in 'Contact Us' for more info and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon team!
The Following User Says Thank You to mrsdayday1188 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 02:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
Greeneyez has posted more than 200 great deals!Greeneyez has posted more than 200 great deals!Greeneyez has posted more than 200 great deals!
I know I wasnt trying to say a policy would change them no knowing how to enter them(I think that for the most part is lazyness) ...Also I had the policy and I also had a screen shot printed out of their facebook page stating that they would accept the particular coupon I was trying to use and they wouldnt even acknowledge I had it...It was just very upsetting situation the "manager" walked away into the office(which was in plain sight to look up "their policy" for herself for over 10 minutes) where she started to count change and do everything else but look up "their" policy while the line backed up behind me as people were glaring at me for holding up the line...

Old 10-02-2012, 03:45 PM

exhausted

My Mood/Status:
Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
My Dollar Tree won't take any coupons, at all, ever. I was really bummed. I could finally shop alone bc it's close enough to ride my chair. I even had the copy of the policy with me. They didn't look at anything. Then they got mad when I peeled out of there leaving everything on the checkout lane.
The Following User Says Thank You to Goddessoflubbock For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 03:58 PM

My Mood/Status:
gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessoflubbock View Post
My Dollar Tree won't take any coupons, at all, ever. I was really bummed. I could finally shop alone bc it's close enough to ride my chair. I even had the copy of the policy with me. They didn't look at anything. Then they got mad when I peeled out of there leaving everything on the checkout lane.
I thought all Dollar Trees were taking coupons...If I were you I would call corporate and confirm that participating is optional for some stores.
The Following User Says Thank You to gdaniel5 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 04:52 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessoflubbock View Post
sorry to hear that I totally understand where you are coming from its frustrating when your looked over like that with the policy in hand and everything you should def. contact them.