So Annoying...

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 05:24 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
so annoying...

you plan your trip and get to CVS and find....
no stayfree
no zzquil
no this and no that.
grrrrrrrr
had to go home and figure out a new plan and went back. LOL
the good is thing I live 1 minute away from CVS.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-27-2012, 05:55 PM

RE: so annoying...

My Mood/Status:
keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I looked at that zquill yesterday. All it is , is diphenhydramine , which is benadryl. You can get the same active ingredients for #30 tabs at dollar tree.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:57 PM

My Mood/Status:
iCoupn4That has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!iCoupn4That has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!iCoupn4That has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!iCoupn4That has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!iCoupn4That has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!iCoupn4That has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!iCoupn4That has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!iCoupn4That has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
zzzquill if you haven't bought it it's not worth the money. But it might be differnt for everybody. I thought i would have a good night sleep. I think i was awake half the night
Old 08-27-2012, 06:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCoupn4That
zzzquill if you haven't bought it it's not worth the money. But it might be differnt for everybody. I thought i would have a good night sleep. I think i was awake half the night
Omg it works like a charm for me... My body is so sensitive to meds... It puts me out like a light and I sleep SOOOO sound...!!! I got them free at Kmart a few weeks back
Old 08-27-2012, 07:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
CouponChristina has posted more than 25 good deals
RE: ZZZQuil - I think its just plain old Benadryl (Diphenhydramine)... if it wasn't on ECB/Sale I think buying generic benadryl for a sleep aid might be cheaper?

Just my humble opinion
Old 08-27-2012, 09:14 PM

Queenjen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Queenjen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Queenjen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Queenjen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Queenjen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Queenjen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Queenjen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Lol we like zzzquil in our house. Works well and usually free/cheap. I actually used my $3 vocal point q, $2crt on a double % off trip with some other things about 2 weeks age on the 48ct to get it free (and the tampax radiant small boxes with the $3 q from the big boxes)
Old 08-27-2012, 09:20 PM

aqponaday has posted more than 400 great deals!aqponaday has posted more than 400 great deals!aqponaday has posted more than 400 great deals!aqponaday has posted more than 400 great deals!aqponaday has posted more than 400 great deals!
I wonder if you live in my town I found the same this week. Sunday I saw a lady in my cvs with atleast 25 stay free in her cart. I was sooo mad because my cvs did not even blink an eye! The q says 1 per customer. She left 1 package on the shelf, which i took. I was also looking for the zzzquill and it was out too.....i feel your frustration!
The Following User Says Thank You to aqponaday For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:32 AM

My Mood/Status:
CherryCoke720 has posted more than 10 good deals
It is frustrating. Yesturday I went to CVS and the 7.99 venus disposibles, Hershey simple pleasures, Pampers Newborn and stayfree were all gone. The venus, hershey and stayfree all had limits on them. I find it hard to believe that more than one person cleared the products. I'm assuming at this point someone clears them on Sunday. I got rainchecks but, the manager kind of gave me a hard time. They only wanted to give me a RC on the items shown in the picture in the add. As I was finishing checking out he brought me the two items shown in the add, telling me they were right on the shelf. I wanted the lower priced item that was sold out and had the tag on the shelf saying it produced the ECB. It stinks to feel like you have to rush in on Sunday to get what you want.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:01 AM

PC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I feel like some of the CVS stores were not well stocked to begin with. I was at the one at the mall as soon as it opened and all they had were 8 dawns and like 3 stayfrees... Really?

Your own flyer is advertising free pads and cheap soap on the front page and you didnt think people might make a run on those? You've run razor deals for the past month and all you have is one gillette proglide?

So I left four of the dawns on the shelf but I took the razor and told the manager he should stock up for next week's palmolive sale.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:28 AM

ewaffird has posted more than 100 good deals!ewaffird has posted more than 100 good deals!
Same here- I went yesterday and there were no Venus razors, Gillette Razors, ZZZQuil, Stayfree, or Simple Pleasures. Really? On a Monday? So my shopping trip consisted of 5 rainchecks, haha!