I Could Kick Myself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 02:46 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I could kick myself

Okay I could really kick myself.... So I go through the steps of trading with someone on here for a rebate form for items I purchase fairly regularly (DiGiorno's pizza and Miller beer) I purchase the pizza but don't immediately get the beer because we still have some at the house. Okay so yesterday I'm getting all my rebates together and realize the purchase should have been made by the 29th of Feb. I don't know how I let that one get by me. Probably because me, my hubby and all the kids have been sick for the last week! Argh! Sooo frustrated!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-03-2012, 07:41 PM

RE: I could kick myself

nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
It happens even to the best of us, don't beat yourself up too badly about it--hopefully another rebate will come along soon
The Following User Says Thank You to nwfrugalista For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 07:58 PM

RE: I could kick myself

My Mood/Status:
bookwormpeg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Take a deep breath....have a bottle of Miller's and let it go! I went thru he-- and high water to get the form for the Pink Baking set, flew to Florida (well ok, trip was to visit my sister) went to Publix to buy the product needed and then I lost the darn receipt at the airport!!! Talk about being PO!!! I wasted $30 and didn't even have the product as I had no room in suitcase and had to give to my sister......I wish I had a 6 pack of Miller when I couldn't find the receipt!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bookwormpeg For This Useful Post: