Does Anyone Know Target Email Address For Complaint Or Guest Relations?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2011, 10:53 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
healthysaver has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!healthysaver has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!healthysaver has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!healthysaver has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!healthysaver has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!healthysaver has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!healthysaver has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!healthysaver has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Does anyone know Target email address for complaint or guest relations?

I need to send an email but online fill in box space is not big enough.
Does anyone know their email address?
Thank you.
Old 12-27-2011, 04:51 AM

RE: Does anyone know Target email address for complaint or guest relations?

My Mood/Status:
florida2010 has posted more than 400 great deals!florida2010 has posted more than 400 great deals!florida2010 has posted more than 400 great deals!florida2010 has posted more than 400 great deals!florida2010 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by healthysaver View Post
I need to send an email but online fill in box space is not big enough.
Does anyone know their email address?
Thank you.
I ran into the same problem, just make it shorter or send in multiple emails until you say all you need to say. Good luck.
Old 12-27-2011, 05:12 AM

My Mood/Status:
KOsburn10 has posted more than 75 good deals!
800-440-0680 this is the number. I had to speak with them Thursday. guest.relations@target.com HTH

Last edited by KOsburn10; 12-27-2011 at 05:17 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to KOsburn10 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 05:31 AM

My Mood/Status:
chickymomma86 has posted more than 200 great deals!chickymomma86 has posted more than 200 great deals!chickymomma86 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOsburn10 View Post
800-440-0680 this is the number. I had to speak with them Thursday. guest.relations@target.com HTH
Is this the same phone number as the corporate that everyone keeps talking about calling if you have issues? I want to have that number on hand just in case. TIA
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Mom to Emily (7)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
David (5)
and Daniel (8 mo)
and married to my best friend Nick
The Following User Says Thank You to chickymomma86 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 05:48 AM

My Mood/Status:
KOsburn10 has posted more than 75 good deals!
That I am not sure about. I do know that I was speaking with guest relations. So, maybe just call in and ask them if they are located in MN. At their corporate headquarters. I'm sorry if that is not much help. However; this is the number I found and used straight from Target.com's website and they were quite helpful in my situation. Hope things work out for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to KOsburn10 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 05:47 AM

specialklee
Target Email - Corporate Address

Target's Customer Relations, Return Authorizations nor the Managers of the stores will help you! I tried to return a Kindle Fire I bought for xmas that the person ended up not wanting. I took it back last night and was told the receipt that was due 2/24/12 but the line item of the Kindle was due back 1/10/12 had expired and they could not, would not take it back...it was ONE day...and the Kindle had never been opened and I had a valid receipt!! I was at that Targe for 1 1/2 hours fighting with the Manager who was nice enough to call every dept. she could think of, talked to every supervisor of the clerks, and even talked the supervisors, supervisors....NO ONE would help me. They just said it's their policy....no customer service at all. Instead of refunding me to accomodate a loyal customer who would return to spend more money in their store and they could get a stocked item back that would re-sell probably this week which would be a win win for everyone...we wasted the store managers time, every depts time, supervisors time, my time and for what....to lose a loyal customer for good! I will NEVER go back to Target again!!!! They have no consideration for their customers...they've turned into Corporate America out for themselves and it's all about the botton line no matter who they run over to get it! I will be back to WalMart today!!!
Old 01-12-2012, 04:42 PM

Seirith has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Seirith has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Seirith has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Seirith has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Seirith has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Seirith has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by specialklee View Post
Target's Customer Relations, Return Authorizations nor the Managers of the stores will help you! I tried to return a Kindle Fire I bought for xmas that the person ended up not wanting. I took it back last night and was told the receipt that was due 2/24/12 but the line item of the Kindle was due back 1/10/12 had expired and they could not, would not take it back...it was ONE day...and the Kindle had never been opened and I had a valid receipt!! I was at that Targe for 1 1/2 hours fighting with the Manager who was nice enough to call every dept. she could think of, talked to every supervisor of the clerks, and even talked the supervisors, supervisors....NO ONE would help me. They just said it's their policy....no customer service at all. Instead of refunding me to accomodate a loyal customer who would return to spend more money in their store and they could get a stocked item back that would re-sell probably this week which would be a win win for everyone...we wasted the store managers time, every depts time, supervisors time, my time and for what....to lose a loyal customer for good! I will NEVER go back to Target again!!!! They have no consideration for their customers...they've turned into Corporate America out for themselves and it's all about the botton line no matter who they run over to get it! I will be back to WalMart today!!!

Rules are rules, they can't break them because you didn't read the receipt! That is your fault not theirs. They are doing their job and to be honest are you really never going to shop there again? People have said that to DH all the time "I'll never shop here again" and he sees them the next day.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:56 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
hazmatgirl has posted more than 200 great deals!hazmatgirl has posted more than 200 great deals!hazmatgirl has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by specialklee
The person you bought it for could have returned it them self after X-Mas with no receipt. They would have just got the lowest sale price of the year back.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:00 PM

Little Busy-Bee

My Mood/Status:
Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Waste of time. They never helped me

Sarah mommy to three precious girls

The Following User Says Thank You to Macchiatomom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 08:30 PM

2014 YTD Savings: $5915.46
My Mood/Status:
pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macchiatomom View Post
Waste of time. They never helped me
It's true. Target CS sends blanket, cookie cutter e-mails and you won't get anywhere. If you have a problem with a specific store, I'd talk to the manager of that store. I did and he resolved the problem in a very professional manner. He did a good job at keeping a loyal customer.

For Trade
Always ISO Amazon and Starbucks gift cards or codes

IVDSO Target coupon for free $20 Gift Card when you start a baby registry