New To Coupons And Feeling Discouraged...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 06:26 PM

RE: New to coupons and feeling discouraged...

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

nurssh has posted more than 150 good deals!nurssh has posted more than 150 good deals!
see if there is a coupon blog in your local area. I follow one in my area that helps me know what items are(and aren't) to be found.
The Following User Says Thank You to nurssh For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-25-2011, 08:12 PM

Grounded for Life

conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
cat food i had to go to kmart for the purina one boxed.
visine i used that at ra when they had a $2,00 add coupon and stacked full size was .29
also theres an up to $6.99 on visine whipes on some smart source zip codes this week. i will use a $2.00 or $3.00 off and the $6.99 at the next sale and get both for a few dollars and hope they have ups or ecb.
I check my recipts usually after checkout and if my qs arent on it i tell them if they dont take them off i return the item and make them give back my qs. ra instead adjusts it and give me a refund.
we all have some that dont work as planned and we dont notice until later or dont have time to return right then sometimes they make it right sometimes we lose it.
But i always get it back eventually with another transaction. like $4.00 off q on a $2.00 tooth brush i got 8 so i got even and enough spin brushes for a while.
The Following User Says Thank You to conniel18848 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2011, 09:32 PM

My Mood/Status:
Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I started in January and I am totally ADDICTED to this stuff. How can you not love getting a better deal then even shoplifters do . They have to worry about getting caught and we can actually get paid to take stuff from the store. Try starting off in the drugstores getting those deal and you won't be as discouraged. Finding great food for really cheap can be tough but the first thing you can do is start saving on shampoo, soap, deodorant etc and then saving that money will put more towards your food budget. WAGS is great for MMs and then you can use your "FREE MONEY" to buy things like milk, bread eggs and some grocery items which will cut back on your grocery store bill even more. Slowly you will get a hang of it and it won't be long before you have to consider whether or not this is an obsession.
The Following User Says Thank You to Coupid For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2011, 02:29 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
please don't give up! i've been at this for 3 months and not doing too shabby. it's frustrating when you look at the facebook forums (i.e. hunt for freebies coupon site) and discover that they are in a state that have the deals and you're in a state that doesn't. i think the chain stores, etc should all have the same deals at the same time. but, that's just me.

just keep plugging away! there are tons of places to get guidance online.
The Following User Says Thank You to babymk For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2011, 02:30 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
agreed!
The Following User Says Thank You to babymk For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2011, 03:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
Jaksilee has posted more than 50 good deals
i'm with you...it is a little hard! i have only been doing it for a few weeks and have had more than one deal blow up in my face (im looking at you walgreens) in the last week, but i also have had some good ones too! i decided to go whole hog and start off with a binder and a ton of ip q's to get things started. i have been hunting up organic and healthier options, and while they are few and a bit hard too find, they are there. i can totaly see how the bigger your coupon stash is how it would get easier!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaksilee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2011, 08:51 AM

alexus43
How do people coupon with a $1,000 dollars worth of groceries and end up with a zero balance. I'm trying to figure this out.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:17 AM

Going Crazy in Corn Country

My Mood/Status:
hippytreehugger4ever has posted more than 100 good deals!hippytreehugger4ever has posted more than 100 good deals!
Those totals on "that" show aren't typical and a couple of them obtained it only by cheating the system (very illegally). In the normal couponing world certain things go on sale at certain times of year, you just have to hold out for the sales.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:38 AM

alexus43
How do you know what goes on sale when?