Kids In Thed Tanning Bed

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2011, 10:00 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
berniegbeagle has posted more than 300 great deals!berniegbeagle has posted more than 300 great deals!berniegbeagle has posted more than 300 great deals!berniegbeagle has posted more than 300 great deals!
kids in thed tanning bed

So my friend gave me a coupon for a free trip to the tanning bed, and ignoring how bad it is for me (yes I know the dangers and decided to go anyway) which was very warm cosy and relaxing.
But, when I was there a man came in with 2 little kids 5 & 7 maybe. These children were therfe to lay in the tanning bad. I am in shock, disgusted, blown away and will never walk in that place of business again regardless of what they offer me.
I know what the tanning bed can do and as an adult I make that choice on rare occasions, but little kids...WOW
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to berniegbeagle For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-28-2011, 10:33 AM

RE: kids in thed tanning bed

Missing my Sugar Girl. RIP 12/29/13

My Mood/Status:
momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Im surprised the salon even allowed it, but I guess with the parents consent there wasnt much they could do. I agree thats shocking, Ive been to my fair share of tanning beds, but I think that is way too young!
Old 02-28-2011, 10:39 AM

My Mood/Status:
AmandaDavenport has posted more than 300 great deals!AmandaDavenport has posted more than 300 great deals!AmandaDavenport has posted more than 300 great deals!AmandaDavenport has posted more than 300 great deals!
That is crazy, reading that made me think of Toddlers and Tiaras? It's crazy what parents let there child go through for fame and ?. I think a child growing up too fast has a huge impact on them as a adult and not always a good one. I have seen some examples on my in-laws side of the family and it has ended in horror stories. Do these parents not think about the long time effect all this will leave on their children physically, mentally and emotionally?

Sorry got alittle off track.

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 2
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 2
Old 02-28-2011, 10:40 AM

Goonies Never say Die...

My Mood/Status:
Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
In tanning salons around here there are signs saying it is unlawfull to permit anyone under the legal age even with paental consent.

A state law maybe. How does a 5 or 7 year old make an educated decision on tanning or not. Thats not possible for them to do. Bad bad bad.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:42 AM

My Mood/Status:
bnkkey has posted more than 75 good deals!
I agree CRAZY!
Old 02-28-2011, 10:46 AM

Is there such thing as too much toilet paper?
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Not to defend them, I would not personally put my children in those things - nor myself for that matter. I had a friend who was VERY pale. She burned pretty bad and pretty fast. It was actually in her best interest to use a tanning bed before going on vacation to Florida, it was the only way she could enjoy the beach with out burning - even sunscreen wouldn't cut it. She would go daily for a week before her vacation, not for an hour or half hour, but for 10 minute bursts. Believe it or not it was doctor recommended, and yes she was a young child. It was better for her, the possible burn would be more dangerous for her.

Like I said, I am not defending the parent, but we don't know all the facts - there may well be a very logical reason - either that or they are really irresponsible parents!!!

Last edited by RoxykinsIII; 02-28-2011 at 10:49 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to RoxykinsIII For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 11:55 AM

KPSimon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KPSimon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KPSimon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KPSimon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KPSimon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KPSimon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtoaprincess View Post
Im surprised the salon even allowed it, but I guess with the parents consent there wasnt much they could do. I agree thats shocking, Ive been to my fair share of tanning beds, but I think that is way too young!
Yikes

I agree. Around here you have to be at least 14 IIRC and if you're between the ages of 14 and 18, you need parental consent.

IMO there is no 'valid' reason for a child to be in a tanning bed. The whole 'base tan' theory is a myth. Children should be wearing sunscreen anyhow! Gah! And if you're still burning WITH sunscreen, perhaps you should think of another activity besides going to the beach or going when the sun isn't as strong etc

I can't imagine why anyone uses a tanning bed. It's SO bad for you...not just increasing your odds of cancer, but premature aging/wrinkles etc No thanks! JMO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KPSimon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 11:56 AM

Proud 501st & Rebel Legion Member
Star Wars fan

My Mood/Status:
miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Very interesting. I was just reading about this earlier today.

Teens should be banned from tanning booths, doctors say - CNN.com
The Following User Says Thank You to miralys For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 05:52 PM

Parrothead has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Parrothead has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Parrothead has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Parrothead has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Parrothead has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Parrothead has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Parrothead has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Parrothead has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Parrothead has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Not saying this was the case at all but,

A doctor recommended my mother go to tanning beds because she had severe Psoriasis.

DD is 12 and has a mild case of it. We do medicated creams but it doesn't completely take it away. *IF* a doctor recommended it for SHORT periods of time to stop the patches, I might be temped to try/allow it. I wouldn't do it just so she could get a tan.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parrothead For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 05:56 PM

My Mood/Status:
flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
There are also some hormonal imbalances that can be improved with sunlight (or tanning bed) exposure. I how common they are in 5 or 7 year olds, though.

Old 02-28-2011, 05:58 PM

Is there such thing as too much toilet paper?
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPSimon View Post
Yikes

I agree. Around here you have to be at least 14 IIRC and if you're between the ages of 14 and 18, you need parental consent.

IMO there is no 'valid' reason for a child to be in a tanning bed. The whole 'base tan' theory is a myth. Children should be wearing sunscreen anyhow! Gah! And if you're still burning WITH sunscreen, perhaps you should think of another activity besides going to the beach or going when the sun isn't as strong etc

I can't imagine why anyone uses a tanning bed. It's SO bad for you...not just increasing your odds of cancer, but premature aging/wrinkles etc No thanks! JMO
Severe sunburn can lead to skin cancer as well. The base tan helped her, she didn't burn when she did this along with sunscreen. of course this is not a common thing either.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:03 PM

crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!crs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
A woman I know has one at home. She found out last week she has skin cancer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 06:05 PM

Couponing Since 05!
Coupon Addict & Lovin It!

My Mood/Status:
applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yeah that sounds awful but cannot judge if you don't know the situation. If the parent was doing to 'enhance their childrens beauty' then, awful awful people

thats like when I went into a tobacco shop that you can smoke in and some parents brought their like 10 year old in there and the manager told them that the child had to leave because she was underage and the parents were like "Excuse me!?" Some parents..

"Mom" to
Jonnie & Jennie
Old 02-28-2011, 06:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
kywymy has posted more than 400 great deals!kywymy has posted more than 400 great deals!kywymy has posted more than 400 great deals!kywymy has posted more than 400 great deals!kywymy has posted more than 400 great deals!
If my child needed sunlight exposure for a medical reason, I would definitely use a UV lamp at home. (Is it possible they were just along for the ride and had to wear goggles to protect their eyes? Just thinking outside the box here?)

P.S. I would definitely boycott any business that knowingly did that to kids.............and I would tell them exactly why.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:17 PM

Feels like this yr is flying by

My Mood/Status:
xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
That's absolutely absurd. Shame on the parents and shame on that tanning salon.
The Following User Says Thank You to xxnellie146xx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 06:23 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
jmwolff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jmwolff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jmwolff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jmwolff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jmwolff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jmwolff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Yeah if it's for "beauty" reasons that is one thing...but my friends daughter has psoriasis too, and that is what works to clear up her skin (and what the doctor prescribed)..and for some people without insurance it might be more cost effective to go to the salon than to go into the doctors office for the treatment.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:28 PM

ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxykinsIII View Post
Not to defend them, I would not personally put my children in those things - nor myself for that matter. I had a friend who was VERY pale. She burned pretty bad and pretty fast. It was actually in her best interest to use a tanning bed before going on vacation to Florida, it was the only way she could enjoy the beach with out burning - even sunscreen wouldn't cut it. She would go daily for a week before her vacation, not for an hour or half hour, but for 10 minute bursts. Believe it or not it was doctor recommended, and yes she was a young child. It was better for her, the possible burn would be more dangerous for her.

Like I said, I am not defending the parent, but we don't know all the facts - there may well be a very logical reason - either that or they are really irresponsible parents!!!

I agree that this is the myth. Numerous articles have been published that a base tan does nothing but encourage tanning that leads to cancer anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to ericlovesarah For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 11:32 PM

ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by applerama View Post
Yeah that sounds awful but cannot judge if you don't know the situation. If the parent was doing to 'enhance their childrens beauty' then, awful awful people

thats like when I went into a tobacco shop that you can smoke in and some parents brought their like 10 year old in there and the manager told them that the child had to leave because she was underage and the parents were like "Excuse me!?" Some parents..

Not judge? Seriously? Unless it is for a genuine need, maybe something they have found works, but to do it because it looks good....that is sad. That is like when parents smoke around their kids and do not care if they are passing on second hand smoke. I knew someone who died from not smoking a day in her life, just what she was around in normal life. Never Ever smoked.. It is not funny to see these things happen and there is no reason for it.

Last edited by ericlovesarah; 02-28-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:54 AM

McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
84% of sunscreens are harmful and could cause cancer! the toxic chemical ingredients used in most sunscreen products are actually carcinogenic and have never been safety tested or safety approved by the FDA. They get absorbed right through the skin (a porous organ that absorbs most substances it comes into contact with) and enter the bloodstream.

Learn more: Sunscreens Exposed: 9 surprising truths | EWG's 2010 Sunscreen Guide The sunscreen myth: How sunscreen products actually promote cancer Sunscreens Exposed: 9 surprising truths | EWG's 2010 Sunscreen Guide

Last edited by McEngle; 03-01-2011 at 01:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to McEngle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2011, 03:44 AM

My Mood/Status:
suzanimal has posted more than 150 good deals!suzanimal has posted more than 150 good deals!
It's insane if they did it only for looks but my brother has a tanning bed in his house because he has severe psoriasis and the tanning really helps, could be something like that.
I personally hate the things on many levels but would definitely give someone the benefit of the doubt considering how bad psoriasis can get.

Suzanne
Old 03-01-2011, 05:21 AM

KPSimon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KPSimon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KPSimon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KPSimon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KPSimon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KPSimon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxykinsIII View Post
Severe sunburn can lead to skin cancer as well. The base tan helped her, she didn't burn when she did this along with sunscreen. of course this is not a common thing either.
Well I disagree. Yes, severe burns can increase your risk of skin cancer. Obviously, this person you are talking about should NOT be in the sun. At all. Any 'doctor' that would recommend a base tan is obviously not well educated in the manners of skin cancer. Which is really too bad to all the people he/she is recommending they go out and get a base tan! LOL! YIKES!

Last edited by KPSimon; 03-01-2011 at 05:40 AM.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:37 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
My Father died of Melanoma the deadliest form of skin cancer. And I can tell you that the majority of cases of skin cancer occur because of sun burns during childhood. A child has more sensitive skin then adults thus is more susceptible to damage.

This case is disgusting. Thank you for not patronizing this business.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:40 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Springfieldian has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Good point. There are lines of summer clothing and swim ware that are designed to protect for those that are not comfortable with sunscreen. Although do check there are sunscreens that are approved by the FDA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McEngle View Post
84% of sunscreens are harmful and could cause cancer! the toxic chemical ingredients used in most sunscreen products are actually carcinogenic and have never been safety tested or safety approved by the FDA. They get absorbed right through the skin (a porous organ that absorbs most substances it comes into contact with) and enter the bloodstream.

Learn more: Sunscreens Exposed: 9 surprising truths | EWG's 2010 Sunscreen Guide The sunscreen myth: How sunscreen products actually promote cancer Sunscreens Exposed: 9 surprising truths | EWG's 2010 Sunscreen Guide
Old 03-01-2011, 08:31 AM

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Even in the case of the "base tan" - all that did was provide for MORE exposure to the sun and that certainly isn't safer for someone that is sensitive in the first place. Being a rather neon skin tone myself I burn in January from taking the garbage out. I've received third degree sunburns while wearing SPF 50 (seriously. Blisters and everything). A "base tan" does seem to lessen the severity of any subsequent sunburn I might get, maybe no blistering, cracking and peeling, but every single one of those rays still go directly into my skin. I usually cover up - even at the beach - in addition to using sunblock. I might remove a few layers if I'm actually swimming but once I'm out I'm back in the shade.

I agree with PP - generally speaking I choose activities other than sitting on the beach in direct sunlight for countless hours. If I'm going to be out where there is zero shade it's either early in the morning or close to dusk.

I can't imagine putting my kids in a tanning bed, whether for medical or superficial reasons. Kids are so beautiful just the way they come - beautiful in their unaltered state, before they grow up and put on makeup and do things to their hair, nails, skin, etc. Sad to see not only a parent that thinks their kid needs to be browner but also that they're putting that thought into the kid's head. Changed forever, never comfortable in their own skin.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:30 PM

coupon apprentice

My Mood/Status:
ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaDavenport View Post
That is crazy, reading that made me think of Toddlers and Tiaras? It's crazy what parents let there child go through for fame and ?. I think a child growing up too fast has a huge impact on them as a adult and not always a good one. I have seen some examples on my in-laws side of the family and it has ended in horror stories. Do these parents not think about the long time effect all this will leave on their children physically, mentally and emotionally?

Sorry got alittle off track.

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
I was thinking 'toddlers and tiaras' as well.

ISO pampers and Huggies codes