Does Washington Post Deliver Inserts Separately??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 09:21 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
sparklylikeaholiday has posted more than 300 great deals!sparklylikeaholiday has posted more than 300 great deals!sparklylikeaholiday has posted more than 300 great deals!sparklylikeaholiday has posted more than 300 great deals!
Does Washington post deliver inserts separately??

I have been trying to get Sunday only delivery for a month. Every Sunday I get no paper, I call and complain.

Today I called and said that I would like one delivered today, it's been a month.... They did come and deliver it.... But it has no inserts. I put it right in the recycle bin. I'm so frustrated!!!

What a waste of money. Paying a dollar more per week at the store is worth it bc this sucks!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and a crazy black kitty
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-06-2011, 09:41 AM

RE: Does Washington post deliver inserts separately??

My Mood/Status:
pharmjenn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pharmjenn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pharmjenn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pharmjenn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pharmjenn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pharmjenn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pharmjenn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I can't answer your question, but just wanted to say "That sucks!" Is there any way to have them give you contact info for your carrier? That is really the person to deal with, as most places they stuff the papers. Ours includes his info every year at Xmas in order to get tips.

I wish I could get the Post. My Dad in Reston gets it, but wouldn't ever save the coupons for me in CA.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:11 AM

holy cow, batman - overwhelmed

My Mood/Status:
jamel has posted more than 200 great deals!jamel has posted more than 200 great deals!jamel has posted more than 200 great deals!
My Post is delivered with Sunday inserts. All of the ads, the coupons, the tv guide and the comics are wrapped in a plastic insert that is inside (the same as when purchased at the stores)...

Sorry you're having problems.

I feel like all I do at work is look at afullcup.com and feel like I'm missing out on all the good deals!

Tragic, isn't it?
Old 02-06-2011, 12:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
sparklylikeaholiday has posted more than 300 great deals!sparklylikeaholiday has posted more than 300 great deals!sparklylikeaholiday has posted more than 300 great deals!sparklylikeaholiday has posted more than 300 great deals!
Thanks guys... I'll see if next weeks comes with inserts and if not, will call and ask for my delivery persons info.
and a crazy black kitty