Did You Ever Take A Break From Qs?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 06:09 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
couponhappy has posted more than 25 good deals
Did you ever take a break from Qs?

We moved last week out of state. When we were packing and throwing away stuff my DH freaked out about the stockpile. I wasn't able to make a big dent in it before we left. He knew it was there. He was always so excited with my free and money making deals until now. We are currently living in an extended stay hotel for the next month until we close on our house so we cant have a lot of stuff. We have gone to Target once to get some baby supplies and I was having anxiety because it was only using a coupon and not on sale ect. So to make a long story short he freaked out and told me he wants to only have what we need and not so much stuff around eventhough it will be in the basement out of site. It wasn't a little freak out it was huge. We argued about everything in the cart as I put it on the belt with two kids melting down. I gave up half of it to calm him down so of course I am going to need to go back now and get more diapers as I only have a few days left of supply. Have you ever just stopped for awhile? I don't know if I can.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to couponhappy For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-08-2010, 06:15 PM

RE: Did you ever take a break from Qs?

My Mood/Status:
Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I've taken breaks several times-There's always a deal down the road. Sounds like your husband is stressed from the move which is natural. Take a break-It's o.k.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katlady For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 06:18 PM

Saving $$, One Coupon At A Time
is feeling VERY Orgainizationally Challenged!

My Mood/Status:
jskell911 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jskell911 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jskell911 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jskell911 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jskell911 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jskell911 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jskell911 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jskell911 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jskell911 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jskell911 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jskell911 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I seem to go in cycles. About every 4 months of so I will take some time off. I work full time an hour away, so I tend to get burnt out (oh ok lazy)... We just live off the stockpile and shop for perishables during those times

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jskell911 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 06:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I had to take a coupon break for the last 2 months.It has been hard for me due to my mom being in a rehab. after she broke her leg.Hopefully I will be back full swing couponing after my vacation.Maybe I will find some good coupons while I am in Florida.Plan on going full coupon crazy the first week in Aug.I think everyone needs a coupon break once in a while or you get burned out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momabrown3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 07:55 PM

taunya1978 has posted more than 200 great deals!taunya1978 has posted more than 200 great deals!taunya1978 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I took one for a year. Im just getting back into it this week.

This time Im just going to focus on Target and Copps. No more Walgreens and walmart and family dollar. I was driving myself crazy trying to keep up. it consumed a lot of my time.

Take a break.. we will be here when you get back.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taunya1978 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 08:51 PM

McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I usually take a break when the deals/coupons are duds (like now)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McEngle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 09:08 PM

My Mood/Status:
Katzeyes44 has posted more than 300 great deals!Katzeyes44 has posted more than 300 great deals!Katzeyes44 has posted more than 300 great deals!Katzeyes44 has posted more than 300 great deals!
It is hard for me to take a break, even tho I need to. I don't need anything really. I am also running out of room. The clutter is really getting to me. I barely have enough time to put the things away. I have bags upon bags of stuff. But then a new week starts and im back to shopping. I feel like im an addict. I dont stock pile food, because i just dont have the room for it. But other stuff is getting out of control. My BF went into the closet in the bedroom...we both have separate ones and he nearly had a heart attack when he saw all the bags of stuff.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katzeyes44 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 11:09 PM

Don't hate what you can't imitate.
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I've never taken a break BUT there are times that I try to "lay low" if you will. There were a few times my DH said something about all my deal shopping but then I just said "fine, then you do all the grocery shopping and try staying in budget." That'll keep them quiet!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missteena For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 11:54 PM

10/19 SS Complete Insert. PM Me For Prices
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzeyes44 View Post
It is hard for me to take a break, even tho I need to. I don't need anything really. I am also running out of room. The clutter is really getting to me. I barely have enough time to put the things away. I have bags upon bags of stuff. But then a new week starts and im back to shopping. I feel like im an addict. I dont stock pile food, because i just dont have the room for it. But other stuff is getting out of control. My BF went into the closet in the bedroom...we both have separate ones and he nearly had a heart attack when he saw all the bags of stuff.

I know that I am an addicted and I called it my crack fix..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to couponaddicted For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 12:31 AM

back in love with couponing
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I did when I was about 5 months pregnant! I just couldn't do it anymore, it was a complicated pregnancy. I started up again when the baby was 3 months old. I gotta tell ya, I didn't even come CLOSE to using up all of my toothpaste!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katieculpepper For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 03:35 AM

My Mood/Status:
lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm going to take a month off soon because I'm going on a long vacation and when I get back my company is sending me out of town for training. I've been kind of burnt out lately with all the looking for deals and trading coupons so I'm really looking forward to this break. I have so much HBA in the linen closet that I'm sure that we won't run out of anything due to my time off.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lady_hlh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 04:11 AM

Senorita Sassypants is looking for deals!
SassPants McGee

My Mood/Status:
steffus has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!steffus has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!steffus has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!steffus has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!steffus has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!steffus has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!steffus has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!steffus has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!steffus has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!steffus has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!steffus has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I haven't yet, but I haven't been couponing all that long. If I need too, I certainly will and I won't feel the least bit bad about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steffus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 07:37 AM

Thankful

My Mood/Status:
Amberbamber has posted more than 400 great deals!Amberbamber has posted more than 400 great deals!Amberbamber has posted more than 400 great deals!Amberbamber has posted more than 400 great deals!Amberbamber has posted more than 400 great deals!
After all the mega sale deals from Kroger and the Pepsi deal at Walgreens and making multiple trips every day in January, I took some time off. I was in major burnout mode. I was obsessing about the deals I would miss if I didn't shop. But I knew that meant I needed a little break. I didn't have to buy much because we had three freezers and two fridges, shelves and pantries full of stuff. So it was a nice break for everyone. I started back up in June and I'm exercising a little more restraint this time. :-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amberbamber For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 07:47 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
sneakycatxo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sneakycatxo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sneakycatxo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sneakycatxo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sneakycatxo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sneakycatxo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sneakycatxo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sneakycatxo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Sounds like he is just stressed out from the move. I would chill out until you were settled in your new house except for things you need right now.
I don't think I'll take a break. ever. I couldn't imagine paying out money when I don't need to.
& Nina(13)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sneakycatxo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 09:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
i would say since u don't think u can, cuz ur addicted... that's a good sign that u should take a break... u don't want something silly to come between u and ur husband like couponing... and u don't want ur kids to suffer either... if u already have something, let the deal go... try saving the $$ u normally would spend on couponing on a fun thing for ur family... deals come and go and when u need to get back in cuz ur supply is getting low then jump back in... but FAMILY IS FOREVER!!! and u don't want that to go.... GOOD LUCK!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovechelle27 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 10:13 AM

Proud to be a newbie...

My Mood/Status:
1217topher has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1217topher has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1217topher has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1217topher has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1217topher has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1217topher has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1217topher has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1217topher has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1217topher has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1217topher has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1217topher has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I took about a 6 month break when I first got pregant. I couldn't handle the smells of grocery stores and was too tired to do the Walgreens thing. I let $20 in RR expire, stopped getting inserts, stopped reading the forums, stopped looking at the grocery ads, etc. We lived off our stockpile and shopped for the items we needed, when we needed them. It was pretty much a clean break. It was hard at first, but then I realized I had more time to spend with my family and our food budget really did not increase that much.

I have resumed couponing again, but am not chasing every deal like I used to.

So maybe, the best words of advice I can think of is to think about what is best for your family and marriage. If you decide to take a break, figure out how long, and then stick to it. The next deal will always be there when you come back.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1217topher For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 10:21 AM

My Mood/Status:
doleisky has posted more than 25 good deals
I have taken mini-breaks. For example, I have enough razors, shampoo and toothpaste and cereal so I will not even look at those sales. I refocus and only look for where I am low and that helps to keep things a bit more sane.
The Following User Says Thank You to doleisky For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 10:42 AM

Just checking the deals!

My Mood/Status:
BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I take a break every year during the summer, usually during July or August. We eat out more, diets, utulize the time to reorganize stockpile, and generally just make space for the "Christmas in July" and back to school deals. I have to agree with some of the previous posters though, your hubby could quite possibly be stressing from the move.
The Following User Says Thank You to BargainSeeker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 11:14 AM

momofthree3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!momofthree3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!momofthree3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!momofthree3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!momofthree3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!momofthree3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!momofthree3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!momofthree3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I also think he is stressed with the move and the temporary situation and that stress came out sideways. I would tone it down for a while, until you get settled in your new house and the stress level subsides. That and don't take him shopping with you if you can avoid it.
Seems there are an awful lot of DH's that don't mind the coupon thing nearly as much if they don't have to sit there and watch. I know my DH won't go in the store with me, or will take off on his own in the store, if he knows I'm going to coupon shop. It drives him nuts to sit there and compare prices and match up coupons.

With the exception of keeping my RR's rolling I've pretty much taken the summer off. One trip to Wags every 10 days or is very manageable. Unless there is an awesome deal (like that pampers wipes coupon a few weeks back) I've just let it go.
The Following User Says Thank You to momofthree3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 11:43 AM

My Mood/Status:
daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Couponhappy,
I agree with the previous posts' comments. I did the extended stay thing for a while too.
1) I would ask at the front desk whether or not they have any storage closets for guests. If they do put what you can in there as long as it is locked and you control the key.
2) Have the hotel remove any unnecessary items in your room: we had giant plastic plants and knicknacks.
3) rearrange the room (We moved a coffee table next to the wall out of the way and stacked boxes and luggage under and on top)
4) If you have access to your stockpile trade in some high value items. Razors, shampoo, etc. Take several to your Target and explain that you are moving and would like to return these for store credit since you can't store them. They should give you a giftcard that you can use toward diapers that you need now!

Hope this helps. I hated living in a motel!
The Following User Says Thank You to daisydoescoupons For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 12:05 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
arcosta81 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!arcosta81 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!arcosta81 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!arcosta81 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!arcosta81 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!arcosta81 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!arcosta81 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!arcosta81 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!arcosta81 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!arcosta81 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!arcosta81 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm actually taking a break now. I was moving so I stopped a few months before so I could burn through some of my stuff. Now I'm getting settled in and will start back up in a month or so.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:14 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I take a break a few times a year actually. I know when the "big" shopping times are, like back to school, and I will shop until I drop then. But the rest of the time I don't try and hunt down the deals unless it's something I need!
Ross (4),
and
Kyleigh (our miracle VACTERL princess)(2).
Why is she a miracle? Read Kyleigh's story here:

The Following User Says Thank You to schmidt00 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 12:31 PM

My Mood/Status:
nanasorenson has posted more than 100 good deals!nanasorenson has posted more than 100 good deals!
Sounds like your husband is a little stressed. Moving does that to people. It's ok not to go Q crazy every week. You won't miss much because the deals seem to repeat themselves. You can start up again once you get settled into your new home.
The Following User Says Thank You to nanasorenson For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 07:15 AM

My Mood/Status:
bullylover671 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!bullylover671 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!bullylover671 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!bullylover671 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!bullylover671 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!bullylover671 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!bullylover671 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!bullylover671 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!bullylover671 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!bullylover671 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!bullylover671 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am taking a break right now, just went through a big move from the east coast to the midwest and after having the moving company pack us my husband too freaked out a little at how much we had. We had boxes upon boxes of laundry detergent from the Purex deal at Walgreens a few months ago, luckily they allowed us to pack those all as I had no idea what we would do with them. Also had tons of HBA products, we went from tons of closet space to less so I am definitely feeling the need to slow down at this point to get a dent into what we have now. I don't feel too bad about taking break since having just moved here I'm still trying to get a feel of our new area as far as stores and their coupon policies. Unfortunately, I moved from "the land of doubles" to "the land of no doubles" so my couponing may slow down a bit. I'm sure once I get the hang of it here I will pick back up again. It is nice to have a break from it all though and not stress about what I am missing out on and what coupons I need to order and all the organizing that comes along with it. I am still unpacking at the moment and don't need that additional stress!
The Following User Says Thank You to bullylover671 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 07:57 AM

My Mood/Status:
shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I just took about a 2 month break. I was tired, worn out, and had plenty of stock so I just stopped. Yesterday is the first day I went out a bought a paper again. Right now I'm just wishing I could find a super good deal on TP and papertowels again...I could stop again for another couple of months if I could find a deal!
The Following User Says Thank You to shopinmom3 For This Useful Post: