What Is Wrong With The USPS?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 06:55 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Anna the chef

annathechef has posted more than 75 good deals!
What is wrong with the USPS?!

I ordered a very nice pair of Cole Haan shoes as a Christmas present for my husband on the 19th of December. I kind of expected that they might not get here by the 25th, but I had no idea I would still be waiting on them! They were unfortunately mailed through the USPS which during this time of year should take 2- 10 days at the most. I signed up for tracking updates, which is an absolute joke- I haven't had an update since the 26th. I have tried calling their 1-800 numbers which was no help because there is no option to talk to an actual person and the tracking through there said status is unknown. I tried their email but you have to go through FAQ options to actually email them and lo and behold, "Where is my package" is not an option. Finally I just called my local branch and spoke to a very rude person who said he can't tell me where my package IS, but he can tell me where it ISN'T. He also said don't bother calling them again until at least the 2nd of January, "cause it ain't gonna be in Kansas 'til at least then." I like to think I am a pretty nice person, until someone thinks they can push me around or I get really bad customer service. I replied to him "Well, since your office seems to be the only place that has even the slightest amount of updated information to give me, I am afraid you have the dubious honor of having to hear from me everyday until someone is able to tell me EXACTLY where my package is. If this is incovenient for you, then I would suggest you tell your IT people to work on giving customers better status updates through the track and confirm system. Whew......that feels so much better to get off my chest! Thanks for the opportunity to vent!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to annathechef For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-30-2009, 07:08 AM

RE: What is wrong with the USPS?!

So ready for the holidays!!!
Busy as a bee!

My Mood/Status:
naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Their tracking isn't reliable most times. I think it's awful the way he was giving you "customer service". I'd try to speak to the postmaster if I were you. I mean, where is your package, unless it's lost and they are passing the buck!

Lovely response... he totally deserved to get the sass-mouth!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naturallysassy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 07:14 AM

Proud 501st & Rebel Legion Member
Star Wars fan

My Mood/Status:
miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yes, the USPS tracking is not always the most reliable. I have some packages I send that list every little stop and others that list only first stop and last stop. All I can figure is that the package does not always get scanned at every destination.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miralys For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 07:17 AM

is living in Kroger heaven!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Ugh the USPS is crazy crazy right now! I mailed some packages out on 16th- one of them going to Tennessee and one going to California. The one to California got there on the 19th but the one to Tennessee just got there on the 28th!!!!!! Ridiculous!

Better yet, when I went to my local PO to ask about the package (along with another envie with $$$ that has yet to be delivered) and file a complaint- the head post master asked me to wait until the first part of this week because often times mail that is "stuck" in certain processing centers gets pushed thru and delivered. WTH is that supposed to mean!?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlajworkman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 07:27 AM

:)
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
oyyy the usps grrrr....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kimmyann123 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 07:37 AM

Busy as a bee!

My Mood/Status:
naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!naturallysassy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlajworkman View Post
Ugh the USPS is crazy crazy right now! I mailed some packages out on 16th- one of them going to Tennessee and one going to California. The one to California got there on the 19th but the one to Tennessee just got there on the 28th!!!!!! Ridiculous!

Better yet, when I went to my local PO to ask about the package (along with another envie with $$$ that has yet to be delivered) and file a complaint- the head post master asked me to wait until the first part of this week because often times mail that is "stuck" in certain processing centers gets pushed thru and delivered. WTH is that supposed to mean!?

It means that the people working aren't actually working. Your package is sitting in one center getting passed over by someone that hates their job. That's what I always think it means anyway.

I always send anything through the USPS Priority with insurance and delivery confirmation for my own peace of mind and as a "cover my butt". EVEN THEN, I've had a few packaged end up a day or so behind. Ugh. Can't win with them!
The Following User Says Thank You to naturallysassy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 07:46 AM

Shopping for Bargains!

My Mood/Status:
scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Even though you ordered on the 19th, do you know when they went out? I hate to say it but maybe they were not mailed out then?

I once paid for overnight shipping for an ebay sale. It took a week to make it, not making it for Christmas. I did in this case get a refund (gave back to buyer) from the USPS.
Has not happened since, but you never know.
The Following User Says Thank You to scamelo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 07:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Now you know why they shoot each other, I hate rude people
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gloriaob For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 07:59 AM

Anna the chef

annathechef has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scamelo View Post
Even though you ordered on the 19th, do you know when they went out? I hate to say it but maybe they were not mailed out then?

I once paid for overnight shipping for an ebay sale. It took a week to make it, not making it for Christmas. I did in this case get a refund (gave back to buyer) from the USPS.
Has not happened since, but you never know.
The place that I ordered them from has actually been wonderful. They sent them out immediately and have actually been great about communication. To be honest, I wish it were a problem with the selling company, because at least that way I could ask for a discount or something, but when it's a post office problem it seems like the only thing I can do is lower my expectations. The funny thing is I ordered two other things that day, one to be delivered by FedEx and the other by UPS. FedEx got to my house within 3 days, UPS within 4 days. And I had free shipping on those two! So not only is USPS taking forever, but unlike my other two packages, I actually had to pay for shipping!
The Following User Says Thank You to annathechef For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 08:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
glowbuoy has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!glowbuoy has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!glowbuoy has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!glowbuoy has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!glowbuoy has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!glowbuoy has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!glowbuoy has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Don't even get me started with the USPS.
I mailed a package on Dec 14th and it's No WHERE to be found and although it has a tracking number, NO ONE knows anything at PO, therefore the package doesn't exist. Oh wait,, I have my paperwork and track # so I am not letting up on them until they find it.
I asked the worker, so this means I at least get my postage back since you lost the package, right?
WRONG! All I get back is 70 cents for delivery conf.
No wonder they're loosing money~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glowbuoy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 09:31 AM

Busy as a bee!

My Mood/Status:
My prediction (even though they're not supposed to be doing this) is that they raise the price of stamps by $0.75 to cover their huge mess-ups.

Doesn't stop at the post office itself. A lot of the mail carriers are inefficient. I can't tell you how many times last year (before all the complaints got her the boooooot) a lot of my mail was blow down the street because the carrier used to just push my mailbox door (and others) kinda closed. Not all the way closed. She used to leave our packages out in the rain without one of those plastic bags.

She used to hold onto our packages because she didn't want to get outta her car. OR she used to stuff--and I literally mean STUFF--oversized packages in our mailbox just because she didn't wanna get outta her jeep! Wow...

Is there really anything we as consumers can do to make these problems a little better (they'll never go away). I don't think so... and it sucks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naturallysassy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 12:19 PM

is getting better at this!
Baby #2 is here :)

My Mood/Status:
crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I had a package that tracked to a PO warehouse, where it sat for 2 weeks before finally moving to my local post office. I agree- its a wonder they are going out of business.....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crissy148 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 12:21 PM

is thankful for holidays that bring family home

My Mood/Status:
brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I think they must have holiday subs or just low coverage...mail is taking longer than normal
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
- - Brook6 - -
-
-
- -

> - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - >
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brook6 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 12:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
Scrambled has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Scrambled has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Scrambled has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Scrambled has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Scrambled has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Scrambled has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Holiday glut of packages + temp workers + that awful storm really put a strain on the USPS this year. I know it's hard to wait, but they are not set up for tracking and parcel delivery like FedEx and UPS. I had a mail order business for over 3 years and almost exclusively relied on them. Dollar for dollar it's a bargain, but fewer guarantees than the parcel companies.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scrambled For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 01:10 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!schmidt00 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
The old USPS drives me nuts... normally they are fine but it seems like ANY mail I put in my MAILBOX to be received by my mailman ends up taking 2 weeks to get where its going yet I can drop it in a main drop and its there in 2 days..........hmmmmmmmmm
Ross (4),
and
Kyleigh (our miracle VACTERL princess)(2).
Why is she a miracle? Read Kyleigh's story here:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schmidt00 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 02:52 PM

My Mood/Status:
Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Lfwh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Believe me, I feel for you regarding the post office. If incompetence, rudeness and all around surley attitudes were a movie, the USPS would win and Academy Award.

We have had so many problems with the PO here in Concord. And there is simply no resolve to the issues. I have complained and complained and it goes no where. The behaviors and attitudes do not improve. It is frustrating. Every time my hubby and I hear a news story about the PO's latest financial crisis we always say it's because they brought it on themselves.

Just this past Christmas I was informed by a postal employee that they will not deliver packages to where I live because it's an apartment and they don't "buzz the buzzer" to let people know they have packages. They just put a notice in our mailboxes so we can go down to the PO and pick up the packages our selves. Nice!! So much for delivering mail in "Sleet, Snow, rain etc..."; just not to apartments.

I do most of my shopping online during the holidays. This year before I dealt with a vendor I researched whether they shipped UPS or USPS. Guess who won? The vendors that used UPS LOL. At least they will deliver packages.

Oh and one more incident (sorry get me started on the PO and I get on a tangent LOL). I was at the PO earlier in Dec. and there was a line behind me. I saw this elderly woman walk up to a door where you can go if you got a notice to pick up a package. No one answered the door so she walked up to the counter with her pink slip (next to the door) and the guy behind the counter yelled at her "You have to stand in line to pick up packages!!" I felt so bad for the poor woman. What a jerk that guy was.

THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Thomas Paine 12/23/1776
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lfwh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 03:08 PM

My Mood/Status:
Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I must be in the minority-I have an excellent local post office and and excellent mail carrier. He even got out of his car to bring a package to my door yesterday. Sorry you all have so much trouble.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katlady For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 03:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I'll tell you what's wrong with the USPS in one short sentence: It's a service of the U.S. government. Do you need anything more than that?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shopinmom3 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 03:54 PM

I try to be the person my dog thinks I am.
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
A..goverment employee online.....
Old 12-30-2009, 04:04 PM

My Mood/Status:
jodycraig has posted more than 400 great deals!jodycraig has posted more than 400 great deals!jodycraig has posted more than 400 great deals!jodycraig has posted more than 400 great deals!jodycraig has posted more than 400 great deals!
I sympathize with each of you.. back in June, I posted a huge rant on here against the USPS. I finally had to file a complaint with the US Postal Inspectors in Washington DC in an attempt to get my postal issues resolved.. still not exactly right, but at least they stopped being so rude to me..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jodycraig For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 04:39 PM

I love vinegar!
Addicted to Coupons!!!

My Mood/Status:
Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
If I have to ship something it's never through USPS. I sent my mom's palm pilot to her once that she left. I put a $1,000 insurance on it.. and of course, I should have known. It never got to her. THEN they wouldn't reimburse her what she paid for it.. but what it was at that time. Or something stupid like that. I like she got like $100 for it.

I guess it was my mistake. God forbid I put a high number insurance on it. That straight up tells people that if you are going to take the box.. this is the one to take.
(2)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexdur85 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 04:45 PM

I love vinegar!
Addicted to Coupons!!!

My Mood/Status:
Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriaob View Post
Now you know why they shoot each other, I hate rude people
There is a reason it's called going "postal"
(2)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexdur85 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 09:37 PM

is high on caffeine
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
at our old place,the mailman was always on his cell phone while driving,and never came to the door with our packages...always trying to stuff it in the mailbox,once I hade to cur the package right out of the mailbox,and left the box in there for month...
he would put notices for registered mail,and i had to go to the post office,not teh one closer to me,but teh one that served my zipcode,across town.
the mailman even complained once to me,that I should put a bigger mailbox so He could put my package in it ,instead of getting out of his car...

my beef this past week is with UPS...dh had 5 prescriptions ( 3 were faxed and received one day ,and 2 were misplaced and refaxed to the company),then it was picked by UPS on teh 18th and 22nd of dec...I am following the packages from nevada,to co and now KS..wondering if the pony express got hold of my packages...from the 23rd to now,the stuff hasn't moved...let's hope it is coming soon,cause dh is running out of his med...
The Following User Says Thank You to patchmeifyoudare For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 09:45 PM

My Mood/Status:
Kimmergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kimmergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kimmergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kimmergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kimmergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kimmergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kimmergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kimmergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I sell on ebay and ship 100 packages or so a week and use the USPS exclusively. In 8 years of selling I've only ever had a problem 2 times. This holiday was a rough one for them because of all the snow storms. The midwest was hit hard and so was the east coast. Flights were delayed for days. Most mail goes on airplanes so hence the problem. I'd cut them some slack during the holidays
The Following User Says Thank You to Kimmergal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 10:24 PM

hotmama111 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hotmama111 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hotmama111 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hotmama111 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hotmama111 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hotmama111 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hotmama111 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hotmama111 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hotmama111 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hotmama111 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hotmama111 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
The weather maybe messed up some of the deliveries?
The Following User Says Thank You to hotmama111 For This Useful Post: