Target Said NO To Price Match Plus Coupon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 08:46 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mammajohnson has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mammajohnson has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mammajohnson has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mammajohnson has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mammajohnson has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mammajohnson has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mammajohnson has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mammajohnson has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Target said NO to price match plus coupon

Told me I can't price match an ad plus use a coupon, as it's against policy and that they would lose their job if they gave me the alphabet pal for .49! Told me that I cannot combine offers! So I've been price matching and using coupons for how long now! UGHHHHH!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wifey to DH (5 yrs)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mommy to DS (7)
and DD (4)
and DD (18 mos)
The Following User Says Thank You to mammajohnson For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-13-2009, 09:10 AM

RE: Target said NO to price match plus coupon

My Mood/Status:
momof2kids has posted more than 50 good deals
Strange. I have price matched 2 toys for christmas and used the target coupons on them as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to momof2kids For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2009, 09:15 AM

ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
they make these things up...I emailed corp. about this yesterday and got a response saying that You are allowed to price match AND use a TQ and/or MQ to increase your savings....I wanted this so I can print it out and take it with me when I get mine
The Following User Says Thank You to ashlybrz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2009, 09:18 AM

My Mood/Status:
mommagof2 has posted more than 10 good deals
Target will price match , however they will only accept weekly circulars. They say no to two, three day and even black friday ads. I wish it were not this way. In fact they will lose some of my business this year
The Following User Says Thank You to mommagof2 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2009, 09:19 AM

hlynnf has posted more than 10 good deals
Where did you send the emai to Target, just through the contact us link on their webpage?

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
busybrunette has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!busybrunette has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!busybrunette has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!busybrunette has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!busybrunette has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!busybrunette has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!busybrunette has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
MY target refused to price match this at all, with a myriad of "REASONS" none of which are in their lenghty list of exclusions , in their PRINTED Price Match Policies, which I read before I went. Terrible Customer Relations. THey don't wnat to honor their own policy.

97 Days Until Daytona 500!
Join the Welcome Wagon!

My Mood/Status:
DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Really, it is because they are reading the corporate policy wrong, which I don't think is worded clearly. It states under their price matching area they cannot take coupons (this means competitors coupons, like if your local grocery store had a coupon in their ad for something) not that they cannot take a MFG coupon and price match. Maybe if enough people complain about this issue, they will fix the wording to make it clearer. I talked with my CS head yesterday about this very issue and she agreed it isn't clear and some stores are making all of them look bad.
and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon Team!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DebB831 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2009, 09:24 AM

My Mood/Status:
NHartsing18 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NHartsing18 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NHartsing18 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NHartsing18 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NHartsing18 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NHartsing18 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NHartsing18 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NHartsing18 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I think they have hired someone to come on here HAHA. They will not price match toy r us special 50 percent off sale...i think that is lame that they are picking and choosing what they want to accept. BE CAREFUL FOR BLACKFRIDAY I bet they wont take other ads...they said they will only take "NORMAL" prices"
we have a baby boy

ISO $3 off Huggie diapers coupon (not target)

2010 Saved at CVS as of 1/14: $84.13
2010 Spent at CVS as of 1/14: $5.25
The Following User Says Thank You to NHartsing18 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2009, 09:27 AM

hlynnf has posted more than 10 good deals
Is there somewhere you can get a printed copy of the Target price match policy? I would like to go to Target and try this deal today, but want to make sure I have my ducks in a row before I get there....
Old 11-13-2009, 09:28 AM

Looking for buddy fruits IPS, please?

My Mood/Status:
couponmommy06 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponmommy06 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponmommy06 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponmommy06 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponmommy06 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponmommy06 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponmommy06 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponmommy06 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I guess I will be calling target before I make the 45min drive up there. Thanks for the heads up!

and a 3 year old boy! Dating an amazing man
with two cute daughters
8 and
15 months.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:54 AM

My Mood/Status:
gubbymj has posted more than 200 great deals!gubbymj has posted more than 200 great deals!gubbymj has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlybrz View Post
they make these things up...I emailed corp. about this yesterday and got a response saying that You are allowed to price match AND use a TQ and/or MQ to increase your savings....I wanted this so I can print it out and take it with me when I get mine

Is there a way you can post your email from corporate stating this?
I am having THE SAME problem at my Target...I emailed corp....and nothing
Old 11-13-2009, 11:10 AM

My Mood/Status:
mammajohnson has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mammajohnson has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mammajohnson has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mammajohnson has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mammajohnson has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mammajohnson has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mammajohnson has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mammajohnson has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlynnf View Post
Is there somewhere you can get a printed copy of the Target price match policy? I would like to go to Target and try this deal today, but want to make sure I have my ducks in a row before I get there....
Our Low Price Promise Facts / Target Corp

Here's the price match policy.

Wifey to DH (5 yrs)

Mommy to DS (7)
and DD (4)
and DD (18 mos)
Old 11-13-2009, 11:13 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
busybrunette has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!busybrunette has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!busybrunette has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!busybrunette has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!busybrunette has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!busybrunette has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!busybrunette has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Here is the link ,it didn't help me to carry it it ,even though the reason they gave for not price matching wasn;t on here as an exclusion.(doorbuster). Seems to be like not honoring theuir own policy. am not allowed to post links. Google target price match policy
the target pressroom web site
Old 11-13-2009, 11:27 AM

ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashlybrz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Here is the email response I got from corp...and yes I used the contact us link on the website. HTH!

Thanks for taking the time to ask us about the coupons acceptance policy at Target.

Yes, we do accept the manufacturer coupon and/or Target coupon to be used with the Low Price Promise Ad Match for a further price reduction. The coupon would need to be presented at time of check out at the register/POS and not given at the Guest Service counter.

Also, we need the entire printed advertisement/catalog. Photos, photocopies, or mobile phone versions of the ad can't be accepted as verification of competitive pricing.

We look forward to showing you what's new at Target.

Sincerely,

Jason
Target Guest Relations
Target.com – Furniture, Baby, Electronics, Toys, Women’s Clothing & more
(800) 440-0680
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashlybrz For This Useful Post: