All You Magazine - Check Your Account!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 12:57 PM
:)
AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status:
Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
All You Magazine - Check your account!

I subscribed to All You Magazine a while back and didn't receive my first issue until the June Issue (not sure of the exact date). I noticed that it said my subscription would end 05/01/2011 (it was a 2 year subscription). I e-mailed them explaining that I didn't receive anything other than the June issue that the May issue must have been late b/c I never received it. They responded saying they would extend my subscription by 1 issue.

Then someone on this website posted that they wrote All You b/c the subscibers DID NOT receive the coupon booklet that was offered to Newstand Purchasers. I too wrote and again was told they would extend my subscription by 1 issue.

Today I received an e-mail from All You with a link for how to view your account, buy new subscriptions, etc. I logged on and my information still showed that my subscription would expire 05/2011.

Again I e-mailed and explained that they were supposed to extend my subscription by 2 issues and received the following response:

Dear JAIMEDAE@XXX,Thank you for contacting ALL YOU Customer Service.We are sorry that you had problems with your magazine subscription. We have extended your subscription with our compliments. Your new expiration date is July 1, 2011. We value you as a customer and hope that you continue to enjoy our magazine. If there is anything else that we could help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.We appreciate this opportunity to be of service.

**So everyone please make sure your info on their website is correct! Thanks!**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaime For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-03-2009, 01:04 PM

RE: All You Magazine - Check your account!

always searching AFC for great deals

My Mood/Status:
Ice has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Ice has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Ice has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Ice has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Ice has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Ice has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Ice has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Ice has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Ice has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Ice has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Ice has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Can you share the link with us..

TIA
The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 01:06 PM

AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status:
Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice View Post
Can you share the link with us..

TIA
Sure, here it is:

https://secure.customersvc.com/wes/servlet/Show

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaime For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 06:03 PM

AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status:

Old 06-03-2009, 06:11 PM

has to start using coupons....

My Mood/Status:
Tinkerbellny has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tinkerbellny has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tinkerbellny has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tinkerbellny has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tinkerbellny has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tinkerbellny has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tinkerbellny has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tinkerbellny has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tinkerbellny has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tinkerbellny has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tinkerbellny has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks. I ordered the magazine back in April and still haven't received an issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbellny For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2009, 05:27 PM

AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status: