Which Cereals Are Included In The 10/28 Sale?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 03:08 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
lands03 has posted more than 100 good deals!lands03 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Which cereals are included in the 10/28 sale?

If anyone could report back which General Mills cereal are included in the 3/$9 get $3 off instantly sale, I would really appreciate it.

I seen on an end cap today that they had Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Peanut Butter Cheerios, Multigrain Cheerios, and yellow box Cheerios, I'm assuming these will all be included.

I have the .75/1 Total coupon I'm hoping will be included, plus the coupons.com ones : Cocoa Puffs, Honey Nut Cheerios, Golden Grahams

I'm planning on going Friday so I can use my dollar general coupon also, so if anyone knows for sure I would love to be able to plan ahead. Thanks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 6 y/o Landen
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
plus Blackjack
Bella
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-25-2012, 10:23 AM

RE: Which cereals are included in the 10/28 sale?

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
happyhousewife has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!happyhousewife has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!happyhousewife has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!happyhousewife has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!happyhousewife has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!happyhousewife has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!happyhousewife has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!happyhousewife has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!happyhousewife has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!happyhousewife has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!happyhousewife has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
ANyone figure it out yet? I'm haunting this thread
Old 10-26-2012, 10:03 AM

My Mood/Status:
bretoni has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lands03 View Post
If anyone could report back which General Mills cereal are included in the 3/$9 get $3 off instantly sale, I would really appreciate it.

I seen on an end cap today that they had Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Peanut Butter Cheerios, Multigrain Cheerios, and yellow box Cheerios, I'm assuming these will all be included.

I have the .75/1 Total coupon I'm hoping will be included, plus the coupons.com ones : Cocoa Puffs, Honey Nut Cheerios, Golden Grahams

I'm planning on going Friday so I can use my dollar general coupon also, so if anyone knows for sure I would love to be able to plan ahead. Thanks
so if i sp-end 50.00 can i use 2 DG coups.?
Old 10-26-2012, 10:43 AM

My Mood/Status:
lands03 has posted more than 100 good deals!lands03 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bretoni

so if i sp-end 50.00 can i use 2 DG coups.?
Im not sure; ive never tried that, i just break my transx up. I dont think it would be alliwed but if u have a super friendly GE u could try it.
and 6 y/o Landen
plus Blackjack
Bella
Old 10-26-2012, 10:45 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Im not sure; ive never tried that, i just break my transx up. I dont think it would be alliwed but if u have a super friendly GE u could try it.
i was reading the fine print says one per a customer
Old 10-26-2012, 12:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
You could break up your transanctions into 2 $25 trans so you could use both.if you were at the actual dollar general that's what you would have to do anyways,because those are supposed to be used once anyways.so if you have 2 $5/$25 dollar general coupons and $50 in groceries divide it into 2 $25 trans.hope that helps
Old 10-26-2012, 01:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by realsweety View Post
You could break up your transanctions into 2 $25 trans so you could use both.if you were at the actual dollar general that's what you would have to do anyways,because those are supposed to be used once anyways.so if you have 2 $5/$25 dollar general coupons and $50 in groceries divide it into 2 $25 trans.hope that helps
yes, that is what i did.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
went tonight and the Cocoa Puffs was included, regular Total, but not the raisin bran kind was included, honey nut cheerios included. Golden Grahams wasnt

Also was told that they would not accept the Dollar General $5/$25 anymore cause it states "Valid only at Dollar General Stores" what a bunch of crock!
and 6 y/o Landen
plus Blackjack
Bella
Old 10-26-2012, 06:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lands03
went tonight and the Cocoa Puffs was included, regular Total, but not the raisin bran kind was included, honey nut cheerios included. Golden Grahams wasnt

Also was told that they would not accept the Dollar General $5/$25 anymore cause it states "Valid only at Dollar General Stores" what a bunch of crock!
Isn't that what "competitor coupon" mean ? I was at 1 that didn't consider Dollar general a competitor,but was at another 1 weds and I asked and they said yes they would take it.best thing to do is ask before you even grab a cart,I hate finding things like that out at checkout.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:11 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:

i used 2 tonight in 2 different transactions with no problem and when it prints on your receipt it states competitors coupon,it has to be keyed in and then cashier selects something on her key board ?

Last edited by bretoni; 10-26-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:41 AM

My Mood/Status:
I've used them before at this same store, but they have now decided not to accept them! They are not liking the fact that they have to accept competitor coupons now and looking for reasons not to accept them!
and 6 y/o Landen
plus Blackjack
Bella
Old 10-27-2012, 06:09 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I've used them before at this same store, but they have now decided not to accept them! They are not liking the fact that they have to accept competitor coupons now and looking for reasons not to accept them!
this is sad, because we did not make the coupon policy GE did and we just abide by it according to there rules.
Old 10-27-2012, 05:39 PM

Glad to have found AFC

My Mood/Status:
kiteri has posted more than 50 good deals
Went today and my shelves were CLEARED of the cocoa puffs, and cinnamon toast crunch.
Stew
Bea
and Luke
Leia
and Beru
on a TIGHT budget!