Black & Gold Bucks Redemption

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 08:00 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
originalsixx has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!originalsixx has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!originalsixx has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!originalsixx has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!originalsixx has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!originalsixx has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!originalsixx has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!originalsixx has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!originalsixx has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!originalsixx has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!originalsixx has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Exclamation Black & Gold Bucks Redemption

If you are hoarding Black and Gold Steeler bucks like me (& colleen122) consider redeeming them at the Grove City outlets - it was a bit out of the way for us but we went there today and it was definetly worth the trip - There are 2 Steelers stores there that you can use the steeler bucks - There is a Clearance Steeler store - I think that was the name of it too - they had tons of tshirts in the 10-12.00 range and 4.00 terrible towels..I found Steeler drinking glasses marked down to 2.00! There is another store also with regular (not clearance) Steeler merchandise, it is more expensive than the clearance store naturally but there is alot to choose from - more than you see online or in their catalog and you will find the identical item cheaper there than the catalog/online store also
Also, with the website ordering -we have found that when you go to enter the 15th code from the steeler bucks - an error message is received..Hopefully they will get this fixed for those that our after big ticket items, as it is now you can only enter 70.00 worth of certificates then this error will appear..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to originalsixx For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!