*In Loving Memory Of John W. Plasaj* Potluck Envies For Your Kind Donations!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-30-2012, 06:11 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Jenski*

My Mood/Status:
jplasaj has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jplasaj has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jplasaj has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jplasaj has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jplasaj has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jplasaj has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jplasaj has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Havemail *In Loving Memory of John W. Plasaj* Potluck Envies For Your Kind Donations!

Dear AFC Friends & Family,

On September 14th, 2012, I am walking in the annual Relay For Life event in Christiana, Delaware, to raise money for cancer research and to honor my Father's memory, John W. Plasaj. He was taken from us at the young age of 41 when I was only 10 years old, from a rare form of brain cancer. Please visit my page and read my story. It has taken 16 years for me to have the strength to write or talk about him, and I want anyone who has been touched by cancer to read my story!

The minimum donation online is $5.00, and I understand these are tough times financially for all of us. With your support and donations we can find a cure to stop this terrible disease. I am offering a potluck envie of 20-30 Q's to anyone who is kind enough to donate. This envie will be a mix of inserts from August, non inserts and peelies. Any donation matters and it would mean so much to me to see the support of my fellow AFCer's!

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/John.Plasaj

Please visit this link to read my story and donate if at all possible. Please PM me with your address after any donation and I will review your WL to get you the best envie possible. This is a great cause and I know all of us in some way have been touched by cancer and we will FIGHT until this disease no longer exists!!!

With love,

Jen Plasaj

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

***All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last edited by jplasaj; 09-05-2012 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Update
The Following User Says Thank You to jplasaj For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-04-2012, 10:54 AM

RE: *In Loving Memory of John W. Plasaj* Potluck Envies For Your Kind Donations!

Go Buckeyes!
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplasaj View Post
Forum leaders - I am looking to post the below thread in the fundraising forum. I did not see any rules posted about offering free Q's for donations made, if this is not allowed I apoligize in advance! Please let me know if I could post something like the below!

Dear AFC Friends & Family,

On September 14th, 2012, I am walking in the annual Relay For Life event in Christiana, Delaware, to raise money for cancer research and to honor my Father's memory, John W. Plasaj. He was taken from us at the young age of 41 when I was only 10 years old, from a rare form of brain cancer. Please visit my page and read my story. It has taken 16 years for me to have the strength to write or talk about him, and I want anyone who has been touched by cancer to read my story!

The minimum donation online is $5.00, and I understand these are tough times financially for all of us. With your support and donations we can find a cure to stop this terrible disease. I am offering a potluck envie of 20-30 Q's to anyone who is kind enough to donate. This envie will be a mix of inserts from August, non inserts and peelies. Any donation matters and it would mean so much to me to see the support of my fellow AFCer's!

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/John.Plasaj

Please visit this link to read my story and donate if at all possible. Please PM me with your address after any donation and I will review your WL to get you the best envie possible. This is a great cause and I know all of us in some way have been touched by cancer and we will FIGHT until this disease no longer exists!!!

With love,

Jen Plasaj

Old 09-04-2012, 01:50 PM

RE: *In Loving Memory of John W. Plasaj* Potluck Envies For Your Kind Donations!

mmadia has posted more than 5 good deals
Wow your story is so sad but written so beautifully! You Dad sounds like he was an amazing man and you are so lucky to have had such a wonderful parent even if it was for such a short time.

Donation made!

I pm'd you

Last edited by mmadia; 09-04-2012 at 01:58 PM. Reason: addition
Old 09-05-2012, 09:26 AM

Jenski*

My Mood/Status:
jplasaj has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jplasaj has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jplasaj has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jplasaj has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jplasaj has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jplasaj has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jplasaj has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Thank you mmadia for reading my story and for your kind donation!

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 09-06-2012, 07:51 AM

Jenski*

My Mood/Status:
Potluck envie FREE with any online donation!

Please visit my page and read my story. I lost my Dad when I was 10 to a rare form of brain cancer. We can all help stop this disease from taking the lives of our loved ones away from us! Through research, the American Cancer Society has made great strides towards developing treatments for all types of cancer and with our support they will one day find a cure!

We CAN help to change the world! Every little bit counts! Thank you all for your support!

Love, Jen

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 09-06-2012, 08:23 AM

My Mood/Status:
NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I was sitting in a hotel room while my son was getting ready for radiation treatments today when I read your post. I donated and don't want any coupons. I just hope one day this terrible disease is eradicated. Like you my son lost his father when he was 10 years old. Now at 22 he's battling Hodgkins Lymphoma. Cancer is a horrible disease! Please keep him in your prayers and I wish you much success in your fundraising and walk.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NORTNEY For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 09:22 AM

Jenski*

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTNEY
I was sitting in a hotel room while my son was getting ready for radiation treatments today when I read your post. I donated and don't want any coupons. I just hope one day this terrible disease is eradicated. Like you my son lost his father when he was 10 years old. Now at 22 he's battling Hodgkins Lymphoma. Cancer is a horrible disease! Please keep him in your prayers and I wish you much success in your fundraising and walk.
It is stories like yours that need to be eradicated from the world. After so much pain losing a parent now your son must battle himself. He, I bet, is one of the strongest people I would know. Thank you so much for your donation, if possible please PM me your address and his name I would love to write to him words of encouragement! I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers daily and will also light a lumenerie for him during my event. Much love to you and your whole family!!!

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 09-09-2012, 07:57 AM

Jenski*

My Mood/Status:
Have lots of non inserts and peelies to send to any donators!

Please visit my Relay For Life page and read my story! So many others have been touched by this disease, it breaks my heart with every child I speak to at Ronald McDonald House, with every story I read or hear from survivors or families who have lost loved ones.

Every donation counts! We CAN stand up and fight this disease!!!

Thank you!

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 09-14-2012, 05:49 AM

Jenski*

My Mood/Status:
Today is my Relay For Life walk!

Please visit my page in the link listed above. I know $5 is a lot for a donation and I appreciate all of your support! Stuffed envie for all donators!

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tags
None

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: