Only 2 Days Left And I Need Your Help!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 02:37 PM
keep on smyelin!

My Mood/Status:
bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Update Only 2 days left and I need your help!

It is that time of year once again! My team, the Walkstars, will be walking to fight multiple sclerosis on April 9th, in Raleigh. Several of us on the team either have MS or love someone who does, and it means so much to us to be able to do what we can to help create a world free of MS. Last year we raised almost $10,000!! We would love to raise even more this year! Please, if you can, donate to our walk team. Any amount is greatly appreciated and does make a difference. If you are in this area and would like to join our team, please send me a pm. We would love to have you join us! We have several huge, fun fundraisers and are a great bunch of people! If you can't join us, won't you consider making a small donation to benefit those who fight this disease? Thank you!

National MS Society - Walk Event:

Please, I implore you to take 8 minutes out of your busy lives to watch this video. It's only 8 minutes, but for those with MS, it lasts a lifetime.

YouTube - My MS.wmv

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by bette; 04-07-2011 at 09:31 AM. Reason: spelling error
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-13-2011, 11:56 AM

RE: Only 2 days left and I need your help!

keep on smyelin!

My Mood/Status:
bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My donations are at $0 right now and it looks so ugly! Won't you help me make my walk page a little bit prettier please?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-19-2011, 12:30 PM

keep on smyelin!

My Mood/Status:
We really need your help! My poor little donation box is still at $0. It's so sad. A donation of even $5 would be greatly appreciated and will go towards helping someone living with multiple sclerosis be able to afford the help and equipment necessary to fight this disease. Please consider making a donation to my walk fund. Thank you!

Old 01-24-2011, 08:01 PM

keep on smyelin!

My Mood/Status:
I am having a very hard time raising money this year, and I totally understand. But if you can give just $5 it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Old 01-26-2011, 03:55 PM

keep on smyelin!

My Mood/Status:
Can't blame a gal for trying! I will keep bumping this until we get some donations going so get used to it!

Old 01-26-2011, 03:58 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
You may want to try some auctions, I have gave away a ton of things through them but at least I have some donations showing and using things I have already at home.
The Following User Says Thank You to pylant For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2011, 08:14 AM

keep on smyelin!

My Mood/Status:
Multiple Sclerosis is the most common progressive and disabling neurological condition in young adults.
Multiple sclerosis is a chronic, unpredictable disease of the central nervous system (the brain, optic nerves, and spinal cord). It is thought to be an autoimmune disorder. This means the immune system incorrectly attacks the person's healthy tissue.
MS can cause blurred vision, loss of balance, poor coordination, slurred speech, tremors, numbness, extreme fatigue, problems with memory and concentration, paralysis, and blindness and more. These problems may be permanent or may come and go.
Most people are diagnosed between the ages of 20 and 50, although individuals as young as 2 and as old as 75 have developed it. MS is not considered a fatal disease as the vast majority of people with it live a normal life-span. But they may struggle to live as productively as they desire, often facing increasing limitations.

PLEASE help us by making a small donation to the link below! Thank you!

National MS Society - Walk Event:

Old 02-25-2011, 09:36 AM

keep on smyelin!

My Mood/Status:
Bumping because I need your support! If you could donate $5, I would greatly appreciate it and you would be making a difference! The NC chapter of the MS Society is amazing and does so much for people with MS. Your money helps provide equipment, physical therapy and more to those affected by this disease!

Old 03-01-2011, 05:10 PM

keep on smyelin!

My Mood/Status:
Shamelessly bumping!

Old 03-01-2011, 05:52 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mommyslh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
sorry can't give $$ i just donated $675 to my 4 yr old car that was leaking oil. just wanted to say thanks for your efforts. dh's cousin has a little boy with Spinal Muscular Atrophy they say he'll never walk and might not live a long life. here is a link to her facebook page

Stacey Hickey | Facebook

not sure if you can view it w/o being her friend. 3 of their dad's uncles had ms so maybe a genetic connection. she is on a misson to find a cure to save her son's life.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:09 AM

keep on smyelin!

My Mood/Status:
I have added a video to the first post, and I hope you will take a few minutes to watch it. It is vitally important that people understand what exactly MS is and why their money is so desperately needed. March is MS Awareness month, so please help spread awareness of this disease!

Old 03-05-2011, 12:18 PM

keep on smyelin!

My Mood/Status:
Please watch this video so we can promote a better understanding of MS and donate if you can! Thank you!

Old 03-21-2011, 02:32 PM

keep on smyelin!

My Mood/Status:
The time is getting closer! Please support me in the fight against MS by making a donation to the link in my siggy! Thank you!

Old 03-29-2011, 05:31 PM

keep on smyelin!

My Mood/Status:
One week left! Please make a small donation if you can! Anybody can be diagnosed with MS at any time. It does not discriminate. It is not hereditary. Kids can get it. There is no rhyme or reason to it. There is very little in the form of treatments and there is no cure. Please, let's find a cure before others have to be diagnosed with this disease!

Last edited by bette; 03-29-2011 at 05:36 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:24 PM

keep on smyelin!

My Mood/Status:
Thank you so much to all those supporting me in the fight against MS! I am looking forward to doing the walk in a week. It's quite a day, let me tell ya! So many inspirational stories! I am still taking donations if you are able to give!

Old 04-07-2011, 09:33 AM

keep on smyelin!

My Mood/Status:
Only 2 days left until the walk and I need to raise $250! I need your help! Please, skip that tall coffee or latte and donate that money to find a cure for MS! I guarantee you will know someone someday who is living with this disease. Please show your support!

Tags
None

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: