Match-up Meals! What Are You Cooking?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 08:44 AM
ALWAYS looking for coke codes!

My Mood/Status:
heather719 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heather719 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heather719 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heather719 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heather719 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heather719 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Food Match-up Meals! What are you cooking?

I would like to try and start a weekly menu/what for dinner type thread. Lets share our meal ideas with the items that are on sale! I am jumping the gun here though because I dont know which meals I am making with my match-ups yet,

Maybe we will call it "match-up meals", or match-up menu? Any ideas?

I would love to get some more chatter and involvement on in our Fry's Forum!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Michaela(6/'10)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stop by the
forum today!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-03-2011, 06:14 PM

RE: Match-up Meals! What are you cooking?

ALWAYS looking for coke codes!

My Mood/Status:
heather719 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heather719 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heather719 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heather719 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heather719 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heather719 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Chef3 Italian Chicken Sausage Stew!

These arent necessarily items from this weeks sale but from my stock and purchased with coupons (mostly)

Chicken Italian Sausage
BOGO $5 for 2lbs!
Pasta that I had gotten for free
Ragu that I got for, I think it was .25
beef broth -used bouillom cubes that I got for free
red wine (left over) - OH and you can just use more broth if you dont have red wine!

fresh onion ~ $1
fresh garlic ~ .50
fresh bell pepper ~ $1
and I forgot the mushrooms

I think this entire meal cost less than $8 and will feed 5 people tonight and we will probably have left overs too!

So lets hear your meal ideas!
and Michaela(6/'10)

Stop by the
forum today!