Make Real Oatmeal Without A Long Wait

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 04:40 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Fohrenburger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Fohrenburger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Fohrenburger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Fohrenburger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Fohrenburger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Fohrenburger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Fohrenburger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Fohrenburger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Fohrenburger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Fohrenburger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Fohrenburger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Make Real Oatmeal Without a Long Wait

Instant oatmeal is good for quick fixes, but it's not the same as a real bowl of oats, cooked the proper way. With this cooking method, you won't have to wait an hour for true oatmeal in the morning.

Make Real Oatmeal Without a Long Wait - Food - Lifehacker
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fohrenburger For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-04-2009, 04:44 PM

RE: Make Real Oatmeal Without a Long Wait

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mgmetts has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mgmetts has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mgmetts has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mgmetts has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mgmetts has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mgmetts has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mgmetts has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mgmetts has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mgmetts has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mgmetts has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mgmetts has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I like the slow cooker option!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wife to Eric
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mommy to Sophie
and Ethan

The Following User Says Thank You to mgmetts For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2009, 04:56 PM

RE: Make Real Oatmeal Without a Long Wait

Busy, busy, busy!

My Mood/Status:
dunnricke has posted more than 300 great deals!dunnricke has posted more than 300 great deals!dunnricke has posted more than 300 great deals!dunnricke has posted more than 300 great deals!
AND the more the food looks like what it was at harvest (not so processed) the better it is for you.
SO in the case of oatmeal - steel cut oats are the best for you, rolled oats a not so close second and instant oatmeal is like eating straight sugar (a very high glycemic index - which is how much/fast the food is converted to glucose/sugar by your body after eating).
I went to an interesting talk on the American diet and why we are having an obesity epidemic (hence my previous words of wisdom) - learned a lot!
The Following User Says Thank You to dunnricke For This Useful Post: