Once A Month Mom - Blog For OAMC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 01:45 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mondickens has posted more than 100 good deals!mondickens has posted more than 100 good deals!
Chef Once a Month Mom - blog for OAMC

Once a Month Mom

This website has a lot of useful menus and recipes if you're interested in once-a-month-cooking.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-18-2009, 01:55 PM

RE: Once a Month Mom - blog for OAMC

is wasting time at work...

My Mood/Status:
TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!TwoBlueOnePink has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I just started reading this blog the other day, found if on the $5 dinner blog. I am going to be trying some of thier recipes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwoBlueOnePink For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2009, 04:36 PM

mmfranks2000 has posted more than 50 good deals
I found this website a few weeks ago and have been tinkering there. I can't wait to spend a day cooking meals for the month!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmfranks2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2009, 05:36 PM

enjoying life

My Mood/Status:
DevotedWife has posted more than 400 great deals!DevotedWife has posted more than 400 great deals!DevotedWife has posted more than 400 great deals!DevotedWife has posted more than 400 great deals!DevotedWife has posted more than 400 great deals!
I follow many blogs....too many, but haven't seen this one before. Thanks for sharing. I also love that she has baby food recipes/info.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Recruiter's wife,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Veteran 97-07, SAHM to 2 yr old
ds &
due Sept. 2011
The Following User Says Thank You to DevotedWife For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2009, 09:51 AM

My Mood/Status:
-Ashley- has posted more than 300 great deals!-Ashley- has posted more than 300 great deals!-Ashley- has posted more than 300 great deals!-Ashley- has posted more than 300 great deals!
LOVED this blog!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing! These are some of the best OAMC recipes I've ever seen! DH is deploying in a few weeks, and it is impossible to cook every day for myself and a two year old. I'm very excited to star cooking a freezing and having healthy options that don't require tons of time, effort, & energy!

Prowd wife to a US MARINE, and Prowd mamma to DD (11/06) and DS due on the 4th of July!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Ashley- For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2009, 12:20 PM

wants to save more $$$
I have the right to remain silent, not the ability

My Mood/Status:
Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
This is a fabulous site and can't wait to try all the recipes.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:51 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
This is awesome, thank you so much!!! I am not sure I am ready for once a month cooking but I will definately be using some of these recipes to have stashed away in the freezer for meals.
,a 2 year old
and baby girl
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hcsig For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2009, 11:52 AM

Surviving life w/3 Teens
Melinda & Mickey!!!!

My Mood/Status:
ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am listening to a blog radio show about this website today! I can not wait to get on this site and browse around.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:39 AM

acorliss47558 has posted more than 5 good deals
Thanks so much , MY DH is deploying soon to , and we just invested in a deep freezer so I am excited
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acorliss47558 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 05:41 PM

Sharon134 has posted more than 50 good deals
Just looked at the site and marked as a favorite. Can't wait to get with my sil to start our menus.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon134 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 04:03 PM

groceryalerts has posted more than 5 good deals
Thanks. I saw a few frugal meals. I made a great cabbage soup yestersay!
The Following User Says Thank You to groceryalerts For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 05:12 PM

My Mood/Status:
ajmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ajmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ajmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ajmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ajmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ajmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ajmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevotedWife View Post
I follow many blogs....too many, but haven't seen this one before. Thanks for sharing. I also love that she has baby food recipes/info.
could you post some of the best omc blogs for us? tia or pm them to me?
Old 07-04-2011, 01:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
brownmomma
yes please!!
Old 07-04-2011, 01:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
brownmomma
just saw that u r due today!!! congrats & I pray a healthy peaceful delivery!! how wonderful that your hub serves and you are due on the 4th!! Thank you for being a wife of a serviceman!! bless you !
Old 07-04-2011, 03:12 PM

My Mood/Status:
mcummins has posted more than 150 good deals!mcummins has posted more than 150 good deals!
Great site! I just made the oatmeal bars and they are very, very good!
Old 07-08-2011, 12:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
scoleman166 has posted more than 50 good deals
I've followed this site and recipes for a few months now. We really benefited from the program, especially because it is just me dh & I. Making just one month of meals we had over 52 servings of food. And because I had lots of meat stocked up in the freezer I just defrosted that (ground chuck, chicken and pork) made the recipe and re-freeze them were I could. Saved a ton of money. Also by making a calendar of meals there was never a question of what's for dinner.

I highly recommend the plan. And all the archived menus are available also, make sure you browse through those in case you need more ideas. If you plan on doing a big cooking day soon let me know. I always love to hear what went well for others.

Also search OMAC menus over at Food.com. I found "mini" chicken or beef menus that helped me figured out what do to with all those chicken quarters you find on sale.

PS - favorite recipe is Breakfast bars.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:53 AM

Organics
Ready to Roll

My Mood/Status:
cassy1007 has posted more than 150 good deals!cassy1007 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoleman166
I've followed this site and recipes for a few months now. We really benefited from the program, especially because it is just me dh & I. Making just one month of meals we had over 52 servings of food. And because I had lots of meat stocked up in the freezer I just defrosted that (ground chuck, chicken and pork) made the recipe and re-freeze them were I could. Saved a ton of money. Also by making a calendar of meals there was never a question of what's for dinner.

I highly recommend the plan. And all the archived menus are available also, make sure you browse through those in case you need more ideas. If you plan on doing a big cooking day soon let me know. I always love to hear what went well for others.

Also search OMAC menus over at Food.com. I found "mini" chicken or beef menus that helped me figured out what do to with all those chicken quarters you find on sale.

PS - favorite recipe is Breakfast bars.
I tried to buy their book and the people at the bookstore ( a discount one) looked it up and said it was out of print. Now I see I could have gone onto their website! I learn something every time on here. Thanks for the information!
The Following User Says Thank You to cassy1007 For This Useful Post: