Can I Freeze Dannon Danimals Smoothies?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 10:26 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Question Can I freeze Dannon Danimals Smoothies?

Has anyone had any luck freezing these? They're the drinkable ones, 3.1 oz size. I discovered that I can get the 4 pack size completely free with Q's. So, I ordered 20 Q's and they're good until the end of the month. I plan on stocking up little by little, but highly doubt that the kids will go through that many so quickly. And they don't have long expiration dates either. So, will I ruin them? They already have a watery consistency, and appear to have room to expand.

Thanks for the help!

I guess I could always send some in for Kindergarten snacks if I had to use them up, but would really like to stock up for home, the kids love these. At least they do now, after I buy 20 packs who knows!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mom2ThreeLovesCVS For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-02-2008, 07:20 AM

RE: Can I freeze Dannon Danimals Smoothies?

My Mood/Status:
Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Anyone?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mom2ThreeLovesCVS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2008, 07:39 AM

I live for nap time!

My Mood/Status:
erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I've heard that a lot of people freeze regular yogurt, so I don't guess this would be a problem. I think it would kill any of the cultures in it, though. Give it a try!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud mommy to Abby and new baby Jack!
If this post helped you in any way, please let me know by clicking the Thanks button!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erp0620 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2008, 08:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
sillymommee has posted more than 1 good deal
I freeze the drinkable and the tube yogurts all the time!! The tube ones work great for lunch boxes. They are thawed by lunch but still cold. When you are ready for the drinkables, just thaw in the fridge. WORKS AWESOME!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sillymommee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 09:18 AM

looking for good deals!!

My Mood/Status:
teamom05 has posted more than 400 great deals!teamom05 has posted more than 400 great deals!teamom05 has posted more than 400 great deals!teamom05 has posted more than 400 great deals!teamom05 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Do these separate like some other solid yogurts do?
The Following User Says Thank You to teamom05 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2009, 08:04 AM

My Mood/Status:
csweuve has posted more than 200 great deals!csweuve has posted more than 200 great deals!csweuve has posted more than 200 great deals!
I bought a bunch of these marked down to a quarter for the 8 packs and my freezer's loaded. I take them out the day before to thaw in the fridge - just shake real good and you wouldn't know the difference. No separating at all!
The Following User Says Thank You to csweuve For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2009, 04:35 AM

Love my coupons :)

My Mood/Status:
nenachula4u has posted more than 300 great deals!nenachula4u has posted more than 300 great deals!nenachula4u has posted more than 300 great deals!nenachula4u has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillymommee View Post
I freeze the drinkable and the tube yogurts all the time!! The tube ones work great for lunch boxes. They are thawed by lunch but still cold. When you are ready for the drinkables, just thaw in the fridge. WORKS AWESOME!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, happy SAHM to 3 kiddos
, and proud tree hugger
Please leave feedback TIA
Old 03-15-2009, 07:34 AM

My Mood/Status:
goofysgarage has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!goofysgarage has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!goofysgarage has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!goofysgarage has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!goofysgarage has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!goofysgarage has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!goofysgarage has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
what Dannon coupon

Have missed the dannon coupon you were talking about.Could you enlighten those of us who missed it? And also which store you found the item at? Free is definitely me sale price TIA goofy
Old 03-17-2009, 08:11 AM

mondickens has posted more than 100 good deals!mondickens has posted more than 100 good deals!
I'm not sure the deal the original poster is referring to, but Publix has a very good deal on the Danimals Crush cups. They are 3/$5 and combined with $1 off coupon that's out there, it makes them $0.66 each!