Anyone Contact Enfamil Reps For A Free Case?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2008, 10:18 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Star Member

My Mood/Status:
geishagirl81 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!geishagirl81 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!geishagirl81 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!geishagirl81 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!geishagirl81 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!geishagirl81 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!geishagirl81 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!geishagirl81 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!geishagirl81 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Anyone Contact Enfamil Reps for a free case?

I have heard from a few sources to call the local Enfamil representative for a free case of formula. Has anyone done this? And did you actually get the loot???

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-17-2008, 12:20 AM

RE: Anyone Contact Enfamil Reps for a free case?

is too lazy to keep track of her YTD savings
AFC's Awesome-est Member

My Mood/Status:
violetblue has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!violetblue has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!violetblue has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!violetblue has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!violetblue has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!violetblue has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!violetblue has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!violetblue has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!violetblue has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!violetblue has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!violetblue has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I emailed Enfamil, Similac and Goodstart asking for the diaper bag you are supposed to get when they discharge you from the Hospital (they come w/ formula samples, and other baby stuff). Both Similac and Enfamil sent the bags out right away, Goodstart sent me a dear john letter saying the bags are only avalible in the hospital and asked me to call them for more info. I did call goodstat and they sent me out an 8oz can of formula.

If you are a member of the Enfamil club they should send you out a couple of freebies near the end of you pregnancy, I think I got a case with two 8oz cans of the regular formula.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to violetblue For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2008, 06:30 AM

Come here Spring

My Mood/Status:
isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yep. I remember getting 2 cans of the ready to feed formula. I am still getting checks from them as well. Really worth the trouble calling them. If I rmember it right, I just signed on on their website. Good luck and congrats, new baby soon. What a blessing!
The Following User Says Thank You to isavealot5 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2008, 08:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
SophiesMommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SophiesMommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SophiesMommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SophiesMommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SophiesMommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SophiesMommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SophiesMommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SophiesMommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SophiesMommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SophiesMommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SophiesMommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
i emailed similac last night and there sending me a diaper bag with goodies.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophiesMommy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2008, 08:33 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Well after my dear son was born we had trouble with formulas and the ped gave us a can of emfamil gentlease. With that there was a postcard that we were able to mail in for a free case. There was only three choices of formula, one was gentlease and i think like prosob or whatever and I can't remember the last. So I am not sure if you are on regualr formula if you can get a free case and not sure if this was just because it was new (we got our case a year ago) but it was 6 normal size cans. Really helped out. Try asking your ped.
The Following User Says Thank You to ahernandez For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2008, 08:39 AM

I live for nap time!

My Mood/Status:
erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Sign up under your name, DH's name, your mom's name, your MIL's name, etc. I know my mom and MIL both got can samples that we were able to leave at their house so I never had to worry about forgetting formula. We only supplemented, though. Definitely contact the different companies, it's well worth it. Also ask your ped. for samples b/c they do have them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud mommy to Abby and new baby Jack!
If this post helped you in any way, please let me know by clicking the Thanks button!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erp0620 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2008, 08:40 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ahernandez has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I found this on another site

"I just found out that you can call enfamil and get a free case of formula. All you have to do is call them at 1-866-4Baby12 and tell them you have a flyer for a free case. The expiration is 12/31/08. They have you answer a few questions and then they send you whatever formulation you need the ready to feed or the powder. Hope this helps. "

but I am pretty sure it is just for gentlease, enfacare and prosobe...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ahernandez For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2008, 12:00 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
mom2trips has posted more than 100 good deals!mom2trips has posted more than 100 good deals!
I got three free cases (triplets) through their special program Enfamil Family Beginnings which helps families in need and your pediatrician has to recommend and sign you up for through the Enfamil rep that comes to his practice. If I remember correctly, each case had 36 small cans of formula (powdered), so it was a good supply. I think he entered us because of the multiples though, not sure if he does the same for singletons. PM if you have any ques, I prob wont check this thread again.
The Following User Says Thank You to mom2trips For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2008, 12:37 PM

Neocon

My Mood/Status:
SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't think the rep can give samples to anyone off the street. They have to give account of their inventory and probably have to leave it with a physician.

Don't forget to say please and THANK YOU!
The Following User Says Thank You to SoccerMama For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2008, 04:28 PM

Is finally feeling a little better!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
gagesmommy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gagesmommy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gagesmommy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gagesmommy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gagesmommy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gagesmommy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gagesmommy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gagesmommy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gagesmommy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gagesmommy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gagesmommy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
All Dr. offices should have samples always always ask!! Otherwise it gets close to expiration and they give the whole case to an employee or someone they know. In my opinion they should give it to the food banks.
The Following User Says Thank You to gagesmommy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2008, 09:40 PM

I HAVE A FEVER AND THE ONLY CURE IS MORE COUPONS!

My Mood/Status:
danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
can you ask each time you go in to the dr. office? or is that just wierd !
Old 05-21-2008, 07:27 AM

Will Sing And Dance For Coupons

My Mood/Status:
thecouponingdiva has posted more than 150 good deals!thecouponingdiva has posted more than 150 good deals!
Baby

Okay, about the doctors office...I ask EVERYTIME I go in for a can and they always give me at least two. My DD ped told me that's what they have it for, to give to parents. With my $25 copay I figure I get half of it back in formula!

I called the number for the free case and the lady wasn't sure what i was talking about. she said you might have to get the formula from the doctors office, not from them. She di say she'd send me a formula check out right away and then transfered me to another lady who asked me a few questions about why I use the gentlease. I told her it's because the regular upsets our dd tummy , so she's sending me three full size cans of the kind we use! So, something good came out of it! I never thought to call and tell them it upset her tummy, but the rep said it's their policy to give a free can to anyone who's child didn't tolerate the formula. I suppose it's like anything else you buy, if you don't like it call and let them know! I suggest calling and asking about the case because they might send you something anyway! The formula check by itself would have been great!
SAHM to :Trenton 14
Michael 13
Gabe 11
Abi 8
J.J. 8
Kaliegh 6
Doris 5
Caleb 4
and Archie 2

Saying "Thank you" Is Always Nice If I Helped You Out!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thecouponingdiva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2008, 07:46 AM

we were all newbies once
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I got two free cases sent to me but that's because my ped filled out a special family of multiples form to prove I had twins.

I also always got free formula from my ped on visits and at my ob/gyn. The ob/gyn should have samples too so ask there if you go.

The Following User Says Thank You to NJMom For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2008, 08:14 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Yes ask the ped everytime you go. Even if it is just a quick visit. My husband went in to get my DS a flu shot and he asked and got a can. Also ask if they have the postcard for the free case. All I had to do was write the doctors name on it. They didn't have to sign or anything. Also the ped often has other samples or coupons so always ask.
The Following User Says Thank You to ahernandez For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2008, 01:52 PM

My Mood/Status:
nenluv has posted more than 50 good deals
wish i would have known about that before since we were on gentalease cause the regular stuff upset his tummy too but we are now one so it milk time now
The Following User Says Thank You to nenluv For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2008, 01:56 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I called Enfamil this morning and they told me they could only send out a small, sample can of the Gentelease (but something is better than nothing!). I thought about calling Nestle too for a can of Good Start.

I need to start asking at the Peds office but I always foget. I friend of mine (who goes to the same doctor) asked for a sample can and was given a paper bag full of sample cans. She said it was all different kinds and they got to try them and figure out what worked best for their son.
The Following User Says Thank You to Linz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2008, 11:22 AM

LanetteOBX has posted more than 1 good deal
Enfamil Free Case

Just called the Enfamil reps about the free case. They asked where I got the coupon and I said from the hospital baby bag. They said that coupon is for premie baby formula only. They did ask a few questions and told me they would send me a free sample of the Enfamil Next Step which is what I use now. So worth a phone call!!
Old 05-22-2008, 01:47 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
herold314 has posted more than 150 good deals!herold314 has posted more than 150 good deals!
I brought reigan in for some shots today and asked my ped if i could have a can of formula. She said sure and came walking back in with a shopping bag full of 8-13 oz concentrated cans. I love her!!!
(7), and Reigan
(3)
The Following User Says Thank You to herold314 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2008, 02:21 PM

Mommy to 3 Boys!! (and loving it)

My Mood/Status:
hghent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!hghent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!hghent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!hghent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!hghent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!hghent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Always, always, always ask!!! If they don't have cans of the formula you use, they should have some coupons or checks to give you!! My DS doesn't even use formula anymore, but I ask everytime for my sister who use nutramagen! Boy, that stuff is expensive!! Any little bit helps! The MD's offices get this stuff for free, so it doesn't hurt them at all!!

Have everyone you know sign up for all the formula types so that you can trade here on AFC for the ones you need. With my 2nd DS, I NEVER paid full price for formula!! It was great! I wish I knew about this site with my 1st!

Good luck!!

Mommy to Benjamin (8yrs)
, Samuel (5yrs)

and Lucas (2 year)
Old 05-22-2008, 02:27 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
herold314 has posted more than 150 good deals!herold314 has posted more than 150 good deals!
My doctor actually said that since my dd tolerates the formula so well that I can use the milk based similac or enfamil or walmart brand. She said the difference is so slight it wouldnt make a difference. So when one is clearanced I pick it up for later. Definately talk to your docs
(7), and Reigan
(3)
The Following User Says Thank You to herold314 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2008, 08:06 PM

picqueen
Free Formula

My doctors office ordered a free box for me! I have twins and they were more than happy to do this for me. Plus whenever I went in they gave me about 6 small cans to take home. It was a blessing.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:59 PM

Nervous!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
EileenWolter has posted more than 300 great deals!EileenWolter has posted more than 300 great deals!EileenWolter has posted more than 300 great deals!EileenWolter has posted more than 300 great deals!
I need to call then! I never have good luck though.

My sons pediatricians office will call us when they have the Nutramigen and will load us up, he has to be on it until atleast two years of age. Insurance will only cover 6 cans a month, which lasts less than two weeks!

(allergic to soy, milk, eggs, peanuts .... and now we think wheat, vanilla and tomatoe)
Old 06-03-2008, 03:58 PM

hwangs312 has posted more than 5 good deals
No free case program per Enfamil

I called 1-866-4Baby12 today and asked about a free case program. This number I called (different from regular Enfamil program 1-800-BABY123) is for premature babies and they do not have a free case program at this point.

I envy moms whose ped gave out samples... I have a medical insurance w/ Kaiser whose clinics (ped offices) do not promote any specific formulas and therefore do not carry ANY samples I asked the doctor, nurse and other staffs just in case someone might say something else, but they all told me the same - we don't have any samples to give to patients...
Old 06-03-2008, 06:52 PM

Neocon

My Mood/Status:
SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Some doctors offices don't accept samples because they don't want to deal with storing it etc.

The purpose of the samples are for the patients to try it out and see if it's works for them. They are more appropriately referred to as patient starters.

Don't forget to say please and THANK YOU!
Old 06-07-2008, 01:26 PM

Will Sing And Dance For Coupons

My Mood/Status:
thecouponingdiva has posted more than 150 good deals!thecouponingdiva has posted more than 150 good deals!
Never hurts to ask

Samples, starters, whatever they're called, I don't care as long as they hand them out when I got to the doctors office! Last time we were there the ped gave us 4 cans and when we were on our way out the nurse stopped us and gave me 2 more cans! Yahoo! I always ask because the doctor told me too when I had my son three years ago.

They're good about the samples...they even give me sample meds when they give one of my kids something if they have it. Sough syrup, lotion, all kinds of stuff.

I mentioned to him once how expensive formula, medicine and co-pays were for us and he gave me a credit so the next time we went they waived my co-pay. Now, every third or fourth visit is waived, which is awesome since it's $25 per visit. He's a great doctor. Really cares about the kids (and us!). Never hurts to ask. All they can say is no.
SAHM to :Trenton 14
Michael 13
Gabe 11
Abi 8
J.J. 8
Kaliegh 6
Doris 5
Caleb 4
and Archie 2

Saying "Thank you" Is Always Nice If I Helped You Out!!
The Following User Says Thank You to thecouponingdiva For This Useful Post:

Tags
case, contact, enfamil, free, reps