FreeNapkin~~FREE Stuff People Are Giving Away~Check Your Area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 05:01 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
SELF PROCLAIMED GOOBER

Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Tsquared has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
FreeNapkin~~FREE Stuff People Are Giving Away~Check Your Area

The FreeNapkin system is very easy to use simply claim items you want and then provide a positive feedback once you receive the item. You can also donate as well unused items. It is simple to upload your item onto freenapkin. The system casts-out the normal buyers/sellers and replaces them with the claimers/donators. When you become a registered user (becoming a registered user is quick and free) you can list any item around the house on your account. Once your item is claimed ask the claimer to leave you a positive feedback. Once you are a registered member of freenapkin your status is both a donator/claimer. You are not obligated to donate or obligated to claim as you can do either free of choice.
Free Stuff

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-02-2009, 05:22 AM

RE: FreeNapkin~~FREE Stuff People Are Giving Away~Check Your Area

martha pullen

My Mood/Status:
martha pullen has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsquared View Post
The FreeNapkin system is very easy to use simply claim items you want and then provide a positive feedback once you receive the item. You can also donate as well unused items. It is simple to upload your item onto freenapkin. The system casts-out the normal buyers/sellers and replaces them with the claimers/donators. When you become a registered user (becoming a registered user is quick and free) you can list any item around the house on your account. Once your item is claimed ask the claimer to leave you a positive feedback. Once you are a registered member of freenapkin your status is both a donator/claimer. You are not obligated to donate or obligated to claim as you can do either free of choice.
Free Stuff
ty for this, but you need, Referred by User Alias
Old 04-05-2009, 11:26 AM

love for savings
Organic Coupon Saver

My Mood/Status:
c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
i have emailed them being i saw things i would love to get that free see what they say on my local site. bieng its fusterating thaty ou have to be referred. but also not shocking either.e

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PLEASE TAPE THE ENVELOPES ON THE BOTTOM AND THE SEALS. BEING THEY HAVE COME OPENNED & DAMAGED. THERE IS NOTHING THE P.O. CAN DO. EVERYTHING GOES THROUGH MACHINES. THANKS
Old 04-06-2009, 10:37 PM

New Mommy here!

My Mood/Status:
BrandiJR has posted more than 200 great deals!BrandiJR has posted more than 200 great deals!BrandiJR has posted more than 200 great deals!
When I signed up it had a drop down box that I choose Friend...and I had no problems at all
Old 04-08-2009, 04:26 PM

is always looking for a great deal.....
CVS Lover ......................... . Target Newbie

My Mood/Status:
ashtel has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashtel has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashtel has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashtel has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashtel has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashtel has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashtel has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashtel has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashtel has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashtel has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ashtel has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I will have to check it out
ME
DS
DD
DS