Free Bowling For Kids Summer '09 (at Select Bowling Alleys)

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 04:40 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
"Retail is for suckers" - Cosmo Kramer

My Mood/Status:
yardsalequeen has posted more than 200 great deals!yardsalequeen has posted more than 200 great deals!yardsalequeen has posted more than 200 great deals!
Freebies Free Bowling for Kids summer '09 (at select bowling alleys)

kidsbowlfree.com

kids (15 and younger) can bowl 2 games per day at select bowling alleys. Need to sign up and you can also buy a family pass for $23 that sounds like it will be good all summer long. Great for parents to join in.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-28-2009, 06:43 PM

RE: Free Bowling for Kids summer '09 (at select bowling alleys)

My Mood/Status:
ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
This is great. Thanks for posting!
Old 03-29-2009, 07:42 AM

love for savings
Organic Coupon Saver

My Mood/Status:
c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!c5dcc has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
bummer this isnt in my area .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PLEASE TAPE THE ENVELOPES ON THE BOTTOM AND THE SEALS. BEING THEY HAVE COME OPENNED & DAMAGED. THERE IS NOTHING THE P.O. CAN DO. EVERYTHING GOES THROUGH MACHINES. THANKS
Old 03-29-2009, 07:49 AM

My Mood/Status:
sandygirl has posted more than 200 great deals!sandygirl has posted more than 200 great deals!sandygirl has posted more than 200 great deals!
bummer the only one in town doing it is a good 2+ hour ride on public transit.

I was hoping the one close would be participating - DD will be 3 this fall and she'd look so cute bowling!
Old 03-29-2009, 01:47 PM

"Retail is for suckers" - Cosmo Kramer

My Mood/Status:
yardsalequeen has posted more than 200 great deals!yardsalequeen has posted more than 200 great deals!yardsalequeen has posted more than 200 great deals!
There's none near me (but I will keep checking back like it says to) but I did see the lanes near my mom (in another state) is participating so I signed up since I know I will be visiting her over the summer.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:57 PM

always loves a great deal!

My Mood/Status:
Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hot Kids Bowl FREE All Summer program - 2 Free games PER DAY all summer long!!!

Great way to get cheap family entertainment!!!

Kids Bowl Free All Summer program - 2 Free games PER DAY all summer long!!!Seems to be ages 15 & under, may vary by location.

So, your kids can bowl free, plus if you'd like to bowl with them, you can also pair it with this offer as well to get free bowling for up to 4 adults 2 games per day all summer long!!! "The Family Pass starts from $23.95 and includes 2 GAMES PER PERSON PER DAY. The Family Pass covers up to 4 adult family members. You may have 1, 2, 3, or 4 adults on the family pass."

Participating Locations listed by State

Details:

What exactly is the "Kids Bowl Free" program?
Bowling centers from around the country are giving away 2 free games of bowling each day as an opportunity for kids and families to enjoy bowling during the summer months. The "Kids Bowl Free" program is only available at the centers listed.

What are the details?
Each child can bowl 2 free games every day throughout the duration of the program. Each center has their own age restrictions, as well as any times the coupons are not valid during the day. Any restrictions can be found on the center page. It is the parents responsibility to sign the children up. NO CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED TO SIGN UP THEMSELVES.

Can you explain the Family Pass?
The Family Pass was created to allow for adult family members to enjoy bowling throughout the summer as well. The Family Pass starts from $23.95 and includes 2 GAMES PER PERSON PER DAY. The Family Pass covers up to 4 adult family members. You may have 1, 2, 3, or 4 adults on the family pass.

This low one-time payment covers up to 4 adults for the entire summer and is a tremendous value.

When do I receive the coupons or Family Pass
The "program start" and "program end" dates are listed on the bowling center page that you sign up with. You can sign up for the program before the start date, but the coupons and family passes will not be loaded into your account until the start date has occurred.

Once the program has begun, we will send you an email every Sunday morning that contains a link to your coupons and family passes for that week. It is not required that you view this email to print your coupons. Simply log into (kidsbowlfree.com:) your account at anytime once the program has started to print your coupons and family passes.

Are the coupons and passes valid at all the centers?
The coupons and passes are only valid at the bowling center you sign up with. Your coupons and passes are printed with the bowling center name. If the coupons are available at other centers this will be cleary stated beneath their contact information on their bowling center page.

What if there is not a bowling center near me that is particpating in the program?
Please have the bowling center contact us at kidsbowlfree.com: Contact Us and we can explain the program with them.

What type of payments do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MC, and American Express.

Am I allowed to copy or alter the coupons?
No, this is stealing. Each coupon is coded, tracked, and validated at the bowling center.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
How the program works:
All of the participating bowling centers are listed at kidsbowlfree.com: All Bowling Centers.
Select a bowling center near you.
Register directly on the bowling center page (The registration is valid only at the bowling center where you register and cannot be used at any other bowling center unless otherwise noted.)
Once you register, you will have the opportunity to purchase the family pass. The Family Pass was created to allow for adult family members to enjoy bowling throughout the summer as well. The Family Pass starts from $23.95 and includes 2 GAMES PER PERSON PER DAY. The Family Pass covers up to 4 adult family members. You may have 1, 2, 3, or 4 adults on the family pass.
This low one-time payment covers up to 4 adults for the entire summer and is a tremendous value.

***Very Important****
After your registration we will send you two (2) emails.

The first email is a welcome email and contains your account information.

The second email is very important. This email does not contain coupons, but you will need to click the link confirming your subscription to our service. If you do not click the link, our system will not send your weekly coupons to you.

When do you receive the coupons and family pass?
The "program start" and "program end" dates are listed on the bowling center page that you register with. You can sign up for the program before the start date, but the coupons and family passes will not be loaded into your account until the start date has occurred.

Once the program has begun, we will send you an email every Sunday morning that contains a link to your coupons and family passes for that week. It is not required that you view this email to print your coupons.

Simply login to your account at anytime once the program has started to print your coupons and family passes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a wonderful day!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stacey012345 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 07:15 PM

always loves a great deal!

My Mood/Status:
Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Stacey012345 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Oops, sorry yardsalequeen, I searched and this didn't show as already being posted. Thanks!

Have a wonderful day!
Old 04-03-2009, 08:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Bummer .. none near me....
(3)who loves

I love to
and
Old 04-03-2009, 08:32 PM

dreamt about coupons last night... is that wrong?! :)

My Mood/Status:
mom22seans has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mom22seans has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mom22seans has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mom22seans has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mom22seans has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mom22seans has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mom22seans has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mom22seans has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mom22seans has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mom22seans has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mom22seans has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Ohhh my son would have LOVED this! What a bummer... The closest one is about 2 hours away! I hope more alleys start doing this!

Old 04-04-2009, 08:30 AM

loves Kroger!

My Mood/Status:
hoddie3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hoddie3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hoddie3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hoddie3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hoddie3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hoddie3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hoddie3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hoddie3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
great post, thank you!!!!!
DS-12
DD-5
DD-4 DS-3 DD- 19 months and DD- 5 months
Old 04-08-2009, 09:50 AM

My Mood/Status:
snippinitup has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!snippinitup has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!snippinitup has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!snippinitup has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!snippinitup has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!snippinitup has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
signed by DS up today!!! Family pass is a great value!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 11:26 AM

My Mood/Status:
myboysmomintexas has posted more than 200 great deals!myboysmomintexas has posted more than 200 great deals!myboysmomintexas has posted more than 200 great deals!
I don't know for sure, but just keep in mind that you might still have to pay for shoe rental, and when we had a similar program here last year, it ended up being $4-6 each for shoe rental, which really made it not such a good deal.

Tonya
Old 04-08-2009, 12:17 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
sazzysaver has posted more than 400 great deals!sazzysaver has posted more than 400 great deals!sazzysaver has posted more than 400 great deals!sazzysaver has posted more than 400 great deals!sazzysaver has posted more than 400 great deals!
What a bummer! For all you Virginians, there are no participating bowling centers in VA.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:25 PM

Always Clipping, Clipping, Clipping!!
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am shocked that there is not a single one in or around Buffalo! WOWZER!

Are you an Active, Deal Sharing Member???
Love AFC? Like Helping Others?
Click here
be a
Volunteer!

Hi! I'm Heather! ... and these are my Kiddos:
Elijah 19
, Khiara 11
, Kabreena 9
, Teigan 4
and SoCo 13
Old 04-17-2009, 05:32 PM

Estatic to finally have a little girl of my own!

My Mood/Status:
sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sjchristian has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I am so completely suprised that there is one in my area!! Can't wait to bring my oldest !

Please hit the rep button or Thank You
button if my post or reply was helpful to you.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!aurorahorse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by myboysmomintexas View Post
I don't know for sure, but just keep in mind that you might still have to pay for shoe rental, and when we had a similar program here last year, it ended up being $4-6 each for shoe rental, which really made it not such a good deal.

Tonya
Actually, I just called to ask about that (wondered, too) and my local one said it's included free!
Old 05-20-2009, 10:39 AM

My Mood/Status:
toddlein has posted more than 10 good deals
I called and m,ine is $2.00 shoe rental per person..but I figure still a good deal!
Old 05-20-2009, 11:12 AM

My Mood/Status:
Lmps1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Lmps1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Lmps1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Lmps1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Lmps1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Lmps1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Lmps1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Lmps1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Lmps1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Lmps1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Lmps1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddlein View Post
I called and m,ine is $2.00 shoe rental per person..but I figure still a good deal!

If you are going to go a lot you should check into buying shoes. At Kmart you can get a pair for like $10 and most times they have the sporting goods on sale.

LaTrece*

GOD IS ABLE!! TO DO EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL I COULD EVER ASK OR THINK!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 09:45 AM

loves my little girl!

My Mood/Status:
sblevesh has posted more than 400 great deals!sblevesh has posted more than 400 great deals!sblevesh has posted more than 400 great deals!sblevesh has posted more than 400 great deals!sblevesh has posted more than 400 great deals!
Has anyone registered for this yet? I'm leary about needing to verify addresses and getting a lot of SPAM
Old 06-03-2009, 07:31 AM

Reading, Learning & Saving Alot!

My Mood/Status:
tbop72 has posted more than 200 great deals!tbop72 has posted more than 200 great deals!tbop72 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Thank You! This is a great post and yes I have registered looking forward to go w/the kids.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:43 AM

really need to update my YTD savings

My Mood/Status:
southerngal108 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!southerngal108 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!southerngal108 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!southerngal108 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!southerngal108 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!southerngal108 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!southerngal108 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!southerngal108 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!southerngal108 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Darn! None in my area!

Wife to Micah
...mom to three beautiful girls!

Old 06-04-2009, 12:52 PM

My Mood/Status:
lovelyscraps has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lovelyscraps has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lovelyscraps has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lovelyscraps has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lovelyscraps has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lovelyscraps has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lovelyscraps has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lovelyscraps has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lovelyscraps has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lovelyscraps has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
sweet!!! Thanks so much for posting!
Old 06-04-2009, 02:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks! My dd's LOVE to bowl so this will be awesome!
*~*~*~*

Old 06-20-2009, 05:32 AM

My Mood/Status:
rsemmel has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rsemmel has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rsemmel has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rsemmel has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rsemmel has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rsemmel has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rsemmel has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Hooray..There is one only 20 minutes away from my house. We will def. be signing up for this!!! THANKS
Spencer
& Schuyler
& I cant forget our crazy cat Tigger
Old 06-20-2009, 06:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
We did this! The girls thought it was great. I'm bummed out though b/c it was $4 per person for shoes, so that's $16 alone! I'm going to do like a previous poster said and check around to buy our own shoes.
*~*~*~*