Can't Wait To Get My Smart Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 10:11 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
diffspoiled has posted more than 200 great deals!diffspoiled has posted more than 200 great deals!diffspoiled has posted more than 200 great deals!
Cashpile can't wait to get my smart card

gonna get my card first thing in the morn
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-25-2012, 06:06 PM

RE: can't wait to get my smart card

My Mood/Status:
diffspoiled has posted more than 200 great deals!diffspoiled has posted more than 200 great deals!diffspoiled has posted more than 200 great deals!
guess I'm the only one that got the card today
Old 04-26-2012, 07:20 PM

My Mood/Status:
already have 527 points
Old 04-26-2012, 07:57 PM

Mississippi Momma :)

My Mood/Status:
Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!
I was just reading something about that in the Fred's ad, what does it do?
Old 04-27-2012, 02:22 PM

My Mood/Status:
sandy39402 has posted more than 100 good deals!sandy39402 has posted more than 100 good deals!
What is it?
Old 04-27-2012, 02:39 PM

My Mood/Status:
debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I got mine today
Old 04-27-2012, 06:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
barncat has posted more than 100 good deals!barncat has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannaranee:) View Post
I was just reading something about that in the Fred's ad, what does it do?
from fredsinc.com

Do I Need My smartcard™ for Weekly Specials or Sales?
No, the fred’s smartcard™ is not a discount card, and you do not need it for specials or sale prices!
Return to top

Does the smartcard™ Cost Me Anything?
Absolutely Not! The Rewards Program is our way of thanking you for shopping with us. We will never have you, our valued customer, pay for your own rewards.
Return to top

What happens if I forget my smartcard™?
If you forget your card when shopping, you may give the cashier your phone number and points will be issued to your fred’s smartcard™ account. Your phone number can be used to earn points, but your card is needed to spend fred’s smartbucks™.
Return to top

How Do I Check My fred's points™ Balance?
1. Online at www.fredsinc.com; click the Check Balances link in the fred’s smartcard™ area.
2. Check the bottom of your receipt every time you shop, or
3. Have Customer Service or a cashier scan your card
Return to top

How Do I Earn smartbucks™?
Every time you buy fred’s brand items you earn points on your fred’s smartcard™. Every dollar you spend you 20 points that will help you achieve the preset rewards levels. fred’s smartbucks™ are rewards loaded to your fred’s smartcard™ for future purchases at fred’s Super Dollar stores.
Return to top

How Do I Redeem My smartbucks™?
To redeem your fred's smartbucks™, visit your local fred's Super Dollar store and present your fred's smartcard™ at checkout. smartbucks™ will be awarded quarterly.
Return to top

What if I Lose My Card?
Please see Customer Service for a replacement. Then go online to Fred's | Super Dollar - The Low Price Leader and click on Lost Card to replace your previous card and assign it to your account. Customers are issued 3 Smartcard Cards - 2 key tags and one full size - that earn points for a single account.
Return to top

What happens if my points aren't issued during the transaction?
If you forget your card and the cashier forgets to ask you for your phone number, then you didn't earn your points. If this happens, call the customer service 800 number (800-374-7417 ext. 2163).
Return to top

Should Everyone in My Household Get Their Own Card?
No, your enrollment package includes 3 smartcard™ cards -- 2 key tags and one full size. Your points will accumulate faster if everyone uses the same account.
Return to top

Will My Personal Information Be Sold?
Your Member information will not be sold or rented to any company outside of fred’s and its affiliated companies. In order to facilitate your account, we may share your information with our trusted vendors, who have agreed to keep your information confidential. Your information will be used for the purpose of account maintenance, improving not only your customer experience but also the range and types of products and services offered by us to you, as well as, to notify you of special offers, promotions, and/or catalogs which may be of interest to you. Of course, we will comply with all applicable laws regarding information access by federal and state authorities and may use such information to protect the integrity of the Program or the safety of the Members.
Return to top

If I Give My Email Address, Are You Going to Fill My Inbox?
No. (We don't like our inbox full of ads and we're not going to fill yours.) If you ever have any suggestions for things you may find of interest or of use to be included in the same email, please let us know.
Return to top
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barncat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2012, 08:24 PM

ajfraley has posted more than 10 good deals
Sounds Awsome!
Old 05-15-2012, 11:23 AM

uurrr!!!!!!!!!
Jessndona

My Mood/Status:
Jessndona has posted more than 100 good deals!Jessndona has posted more than 100 good deals!
wow, I hadn't heard about this. I know they double coupons on Sat. up to .70 so I was gonna check this place out (we had one open up just recently a few miles from me). Thanks for putting this up!