Fred Meyer Policy W/ Coupons???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 01:30 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Chrissymomof2 has posted more than 1 good deal
Help Sign Fred Meyer Policy w/ coupons???

Hello everyone,
Im new to coupons and I shop at Fred Meyer. I printed out some coupons from coupons.com and a few of them say "No other coupon may be used with this coupon" and this is a manufactures coupon, so does that mean if I found a store coupon or a coupon in the sundays paper for the same item, that I cannot combine the 2 coupons? I guess I need help with the lingo
Is that term the same as "No doubling"? Please help me out.

Thanks
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-14-2011, 08:58 PM

RE: Fred Meyer Policy w/ coupons???

My Mood/Status:
Blue-Eyes has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue-Eyes has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue-Eyes has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue-Eyes has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue-Eyes has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue-Eyes has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue-Eyes has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue-Eyes has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue-Eyes has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue-Eyes has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I believe that this would only apply to other mfr coupons. If I'm correct, you CAN use a store coupon & a mfr coupon. Coupons from Sunday's paper inserts or the ones you often find in the store (the dispensers mounted on some shelves) would also be mfr coupons so they can't be used with the printables, but the ones from the Sunday FM ad are fine (they are store-specific). If anyone knows differently, please correct me!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- life is good!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue-Eyes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2011, 09:16 PM

RE: Fred Meyer Policy w/ coupons???

Meow

My Mood/Status:
endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Blue-Eyes is correct can only use store coupon and mfc combined. The mfc verbiage meaning is you can't use two of the mfc combined on a single item.

Cat Lover.