Food Lion Load To Card Coupons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2014, 02:31 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Relique has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Food Lion Load to Card Coupons

Previously, the redplum load to card coupons kept telling me to sign in (even after multiple times of signing in) so I had pretty much just ignored that section on FoodLion.com . The new system seems a lot like Rite Aid or Harris Teeter and there lies my question....

When presenting a cashier with a paper coupon does it kick the load to card out (like Rite Aid) or is this a special MVP additional savings (like E-Vic Zavers from Harris Teeter)?

Thanks for any information!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-03-2014, 05:34 AM

RE: Food Lion Load to Card Coupons

Feeding a family of 5+2 for under $50 a week

My Mood/Status:
mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relique View Post
Previously, the redplum load to card coupons kept telling me to sign in (even after multiple times of signing in) so I had pretty much just ignored that section on FoodLion.com . The new system seems a lot like Rite Aid or Harris Teeter and there lies my question....

When presenting a cashier with a paper coupon does it kick the load to card out (like Rite Aid) or is this a special MVP additional savings (like E-Vic Zavers from Harris Teeter)?

Thanks for any information!
I wish I knew the answer - I have never had success using these coupons. I would load them to my card and they wouldn't come off at all. I called the store and customer service didn't even know they had electronic coupons at their website. They referred me to corporate, and when I called, corporate basically said "sorry they didn't come off, better luck next time, nothing we can do about it", so I never fooled with them again. That was about a year ago. It would be great is they finally got the glitches smoothed out.

Hope someone else can give a better answer to your question.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcgallicher For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2014, 05:43 AM

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I use the e-coupons on Food Lion site all the time have never had any problem with them, they come off once my mvp card is scanned.

However I have learned that you have to load the coupons to your card one page at a time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vbjrmkfb For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2014, 05:46 AM

My Mood/Status:
mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbjrmkfb View Post
I use the e-coupons on Food Lion site all the time have never had any problem with them, they come off once my mvp card is scanned.

However I have learned that you have to load the coupons to your card one page at a time.
But can you stack with a paper coupon?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-03-2014, 05:58 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:

I just tried to load the 75 cent coupon to my MVP card to do the deal that VABreadBaker posted. It is not showing up under "my coupons" and has disappeared from the "view coupons" list.....

Old 02-03-2014, 05:58 AM

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Yes, my store is very coupon friendly. I can use manu. coupons, e-coupons and FL coupons.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vbjrmkfb For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2014, 06:05 AM

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
I am on the FL coupon site now - they have updated it since I last used it (December) now you load one coupon at a time - I like the new feature.

It shows 12 coupons at a time then you scroll down and click show more coupons.

I just tried to load the 75 cent coupon to my MVP card to do the deal that VABreadBaker posted. It is not showing up under "my coupons" and has disappeared from the "view coupons" list....

On the 4th "page" top row middle coupon is $.75/1 when you buy ONE BOX Fiber OneŽ Protein Maple Brown Sugar OR Fiber OneŽ Protein... Cranberry Almond cereal.

Expires on 03-01-2014

same page top row 3rd coupon is $75/1 when you buy ONE BOX Chocolate Toast Crunch™ cereal.

Expires on 03-01-2014
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vbjrmkfb For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2014, 07:18 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I am on the FL coupon site now - they have updated it since I last used it (December) now you load one coupon at a time - I like the new feature.

It shows 12 coupons at a time then you scroll down and click show more coupons.

I just tried to load the 75 cent coupon to my MVP card to do the deal that VABreadBaker posted. It is not showing up under "my coupons" and has disappeared from the "view coupons" list....

On the 4th "page" top row middle coupon is $.75/1 when you buy ONE BOX Fiber OneŽ Protein Maple Brown Sugar OR Fiber OneŽ Protein... Cranberry Almond cereal.

Expires on 03-01-2014

same page top row 3rd coupon is $75/1 when you buy ONE BOX Chocolate Toast Crunch™ cereal.

Expires on 03-01-2014
I just went to the store and got the Choc Toast Crunch and the e-coupon did not come off. Just doubled checked my MVP account on-line and the Fiber One e-coupon is there but the Choc Toast Crunch one is still gone. So weird....

Last edited by mcgallicher; 02-03-2014 at 07:27 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mcgallicher For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2014, 11:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
Relique has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I will try to do a test purchase then.. seems like they are still working out the bugs of the new system. I like it, don't get me wrong.. I just always try to do things the right way.

mcgallicher, Did you use a paper coupon?

The Food Lion closest to me lets me use pretty much anything because they trust me to do things properly ( I showed one of the managers how to get flips. Apparently I am the only one who brings them into the store).

If they only doubled coupons I wouldn't have to drive an extra 5 miles to save money.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relique View Post
I will try to do a test purchase then.. seems like they are still working out the bugs of the new system. I like it, don't get me wrong.. I just always try to do things the right way.

mcgallicher, Did you use a paper coupon?

The Food Lion closest to me lets me use pretty much anything because they trust me to do things properly ( I showed one of the managers how to get flips. Apparently I am the only one who brings them into the store).

If they only doubled coupons I wouldn't have to drive an extra 5 miles to save money.
Yes, I used an IP coupon.

I was kind of bummed that I bought the Choc Toast Crunch cereal at FL yesterday after I learned that it was a money maker at Harris Teeter with their ZVR.

However, I do LOVE how Ibotta works with Food Lion. No photographing your receipt and scanning the UPC. Just buy the item and get credit automatically!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mcgallicher For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2014, 09:36 AM

My Mood/Status:
sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I purchased the BC fruit Snacks that are BOGO free this week. I used a .50/2 man q from box and my e coupon didnt come off. Not sure if you can combine the 2 or not. I did however get some fl cheese slices and used a .75/1 from box and my .60/1 DID come off at the register. Its a weird system they have going on.
and Kayla (14)
, 4
and 1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sheena_h For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2014, 10:34 AM

My Mood/Status:
Ice and work have kept me from getting anywhere.. so tomorrow I have devoted to grocery shopping... sorry to have posted and not followed through yet.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:37 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgallicher View Post
However, I do LOVE how Ibotta works with Food Lion. No photographing your receipt and scanning the UPC. Just buy the item and get credit automatically!!
Like Savingstar works? I cannot put the Ibotta app on my ancient phone and I am always jealous of the savings everyone has. Please tell me more
Old 02-07-2014, 10:42 AM

My Mood/Status:
I read somewhere that food lion will only accept 1 coupon per item and that the ecoupons do not work with a paper coupon. So I will expect them to work like Rite Aid (sometimes yes, sometimes no... if it does yay me).
Today's test included 2 items that I had loaded to card. Each had different denominational savings.

Item 1 I used a paper coupon and there was no ecoupon savings
Item 2 I did not have a coupon for but I did get the 1.00 off e coupon

I learned through trial and error you can only have 99 ecoupons loaded at a time.

On the receipt it says "CouponHub Savings 1.00-B"

When I came home and checked the ecoupon (Item 2) was no longer listed but the one for item 1 was still in my saved coupons tab.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:07 AM

My Mood/Status:
tweakit has posted more than 1 good deal
Please I'm new here and I cannot find where to add my foodlion MVP card
Old 04-10-2014, 10:04 AM

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Go here ---> Grocery Coupon Hub

Then click on Sign In- its give you the option to Sign In or Sign Up , you need to sign up to link your MVP card.
The Following User Says Thank You to vbjrmkfb For This Useful Post: