Does Food Lion Double Coupons?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 05:57 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
sweetdealz has posted more than 25 good deals
Help Sign Does Food Lion Double Coupons?

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie here and new to couponing and I was wondering if anyone can tell me if Food Lion doubles coupons. I have been told conflicting answers so I thought I would bring my question to the forum to get a accurate answer.

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetdealz For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-02-2012, 06:12 PM

RE: Does Food Lion Double Coupons?

lovin_Qs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lovin_Qs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lovin_Qs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lovin_Qs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lovin_Qs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lovin_Qs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lovin_Qs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lovin_Qs has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
No.
The Following User Says Thank You to lovin_Qs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 06:35 PM

My Mood/Status:
sweetdealz has posted more than 25 good deals
Thank You
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetdealz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 08:16 PM

My Mood/Status:
Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
They might have been confused because some areas did double for 2-4 weeks in the spring.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesterrose For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 02:03 PM

My Mood/Status:
gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I only wish this were true...I live in the land of no doubling for the most part unless you count that crap they do at Kmart....
The Following User Says Thank You to gdaniel5 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 08:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
brandon&jamie08 has posted more than 200 great deals!brandon&jamie08 has posted more than 200 great deals!brandon&jamie08 has posted more than 200 great deals!
It would be nice if Foodlion doubled coupons! They told me they strive to lower prices on items and instead of doubling coupons the prices of the items would have to be increased to cover the doubling!~ FYI
The Following User Says Thank You to brandon&jamie08 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2012, 12:00 PM

Learning the couponing ropes

My Mood/Status:
FrozenSnow85 has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon&jamie08 View Post
It would be nice if Foodlion doubled coupons! They told me they strive to lower prices on items and instead of doubling coupons the prices of the items would have to be increased to cover the doubling!~ FYI
Too bad their prices aren't competitive. I find them comparable, if not more expensive than the stores that do double in my area. Maybe that is just my experience?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrozenSnow85 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 02:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
courtneydmartin21 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!courtneydmartin21 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!courtneydmartin21 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!courtneydmartin21 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!courtneydmartin21 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!courtneydmartin21 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!courtneydmartin21 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I wonder what happened with the doubling they were testing. There was never an update.