Food Lion FAQ

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2011, 11:30 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Food Lion FAQ

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Why did a particular product get discontinued? Will you stock a particular item?
Food Lion is always looking for better ways to serve customers by giving them the right mix of merchandise. In screening thousands of products, our buyers carefully choose a variety of products that appeal to a diverse group of shoppers. Over time, shoppers’ needs change and new products that better meet those needs may be introduced. Food Lion will change its product mix to keep up with changes in customer preferences. You may submit requests for products to our Customer Relations Department at 1-800-210-9569 (toll free in the USA).

When is Food Lion going to put a store in my town?
Food Lion currently operates more than 1,200 stores in 11 Southeast and Mid-Atlantic states. We pick sites for stores after performing economic and growth studies of a particular area. We place stores wherever we see a need or demand for one. If you live in or near the 11 state area in which Food Lion operates, your town or city may already be under consideration. If you have a suggestion, write to our Customer Relations Department at Food Lion, Inc. P.O. 1330, Salisbury, NC, 28145-1330, or call 1-800-210-9569 (toll free in the USA). Your suggestion will be forwarded to a representative in our Real Estate Department.

I heard about a manufacturer's recall on TV. How do I return the item?
Food Lion is proud to offer its customers the best that the food industry has to offer. On occasion, a manufacturer will issue a recall to ensure only the highest-quality products are consumed. In case of a manufacturer’s recall, Food Lion is happy to replace the product or give customers a refund. Please bring the product back to the store so that we can return it to the manufacturer.

Does Food Lion offer a fundraising program to help schools or other non-profit organizations raise money?
Click here for information on how Food Lion helps schools and other non-profit organizations.

How do I get a particular associate recognized for his or her superior service?
Outstanding Performance Awards are given to associates throughout the company–often at the suggestion of customers. Write a brief note to our Customer Relations Department at Food Lion, Inc. P.O. 1330, Salisbury, NC, 28145-1330, or call 1-800-210-9569 (toll free in the USA) about your favorite associate.

How do I get a job at Food Lion?
Food Lion is an equal opportunity employer who seeks self-motivated, energetic associates. We are proud to be one of the largest private employers in both Virginia and North Carolina. Employment opportunities cover a wide range of positions and skill levels. Positions at Food Lion’s 1,200 stores allow for flexible hours–offering ideal jobs for students and seniors. You may apply for a job in our stores by asking for an application from the store manager. For a job at our corporate office in Salisbury, N.C., submit your resume to: Lloyd Mowery, Corporate Recruiter, Food Lion, Inc., P.O. Box. 1330, Salisbury, NC, 28145-1330. Or, for more information about positions open at Food Lion, check out the employment section of this website.

How much advance notice do I have to give to order a special occasion cake?
Food Lion can fill a cake order on a few hours notice (we've done a few emergency cakes in our time!), but we prefer a 24 hour notice for birthday cakes and several days notice for special occasions such as weddings. Large, elaborately decorated cakes take time to prepare, so please plan appropriately. Schedules for our cake decorators vary from store to store, so visit your nearest Food Lion bakery to get the best times to place your cake order.

Can my church pantry receive scratch-and-dent items or day-old deli/bakery items from Food Lion?
Food Lion is a proud supporter of the Second Harvest national network of food banks. In the past five years alone, Food Lion has donated more than 15.5 million tons of food to Second Harvest member food banks across the country, feeding thousands of needy families. If your church or soup kitchen is a member of Second Harvest, or would like information on how to become a member of Second Harvest, please call the Food Lion's Community Affairs Department at (704) 633-8250, ext. 2668, for details on how to obtain products from Food Lion.

How can I forward a comment, compliment or complaint to Food Lion's Headquarters?
Food Lion wants every customer to be completely satisfied with our service and our products. You may call our Customer Relations Department at 1-800-210-9569 (toll free in the USA). We take your complaints seriously, and of course, welcome all compliments.

What is Food Lion's Coupon Acceptance Policy?
Learn about the different types of coupons and the steps that Food Lion stores follow when accepting
coupons here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jadasmom For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement