Food Lion Coupon Policy

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2013, 06:42 PM

RE: Food Lion Coupon Policy

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ragmama has posted more than 50 good deals
Okay, the policy says no "cash back" of any kind, and a comment above says no overages...so I'm *assuming* this means that any "extra" just vanishes? Say, if I have a $3 coupon for something that's on sale for $2.50...that extra .50 won't apply to the rest of my transaction. Correct?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-26-2013, 06:58 PM

My Mood/Status:
vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Say, if I have a $3 coupon for something that's on sale for $2.50...that extra .50 won't apply to the rest of my transaction. Correct?

If by chance you do get overage due to a coupon it will be applied to the rest of your purchase.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vbjrmkfb For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2013, 07:23 PM

ragmama has posted more than 50 good deals
Great!! I was hoping that might be the case!
Old 02-28-2013, 05:23 AM

My Mood/Status:
martha8994 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!martha8994 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!martha8994 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!martha8994 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!martha8994 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!martha8994 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!martha8994 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!martha8994 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!martha8994 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!martha8994 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!martha8994 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Does FL normally allow overage?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martha8994 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 05:42 AM

My Mood/Status:
vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vbjrmkfb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Does FL normally allow overage? No, the only times it ever happens to me is when a b1g1 or free coupon auto scans the wrong price(higher than the product really was) and the cashier doesn't correct it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vbjrmkfb For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2014, 04:17 PM

TwoSox has posted more than 75 good deals!
Food Lion policy dated 05/08/2014

Coupon Acceptance Policy
In service of Creating Great Customer Experiences for you, Food Lion stores will follow these steps when accepting
coupons.
 We will only accept coupons that are in date and the product or purchase requirements have been met.
 We will accept Manufacture, Store, Internet, and Catalina Checkout Coupons.
 Competitor coupons will not be accepted in our stores.
 Coupons with limits specified on them must be followed.
 No “cash back” will be given for coupons of any kind.
 We will not Double or Triple any Manufacture, Store, Internet, Catalina Checkout, or any other coupons.
 Customers may not use more than (1) one coupon per item with a maximum of (10) ten of the same coupons for
the same item per customer. This includes coupons that are downloaded onto your personal MVP Card.
 We will only accept paper or Internet coupons that appear to be originals.
 We will not accept internet coupons from other retailers.
 We will not accept FREE internet coupons.
 We will accept pre-printed Manufacture and Store coupons for FREE items.
 The value of any coupon cannot exceed the purchase price of that item.
 The value of the FREE item cannot exceed the purchase price of that item.
 We will only accept paper coupons or coupons loaded directly onto your personal MVP Card. Any coupons
displayed on a phone or tablet will NOT be accepted.
 State tax law determines the application of sales tax.
 For any coupons with a minimum spend, the minimum threshold must be met before taxes and after MVP
discounts in order to receive the discount. Discounts are not applicable towards the purchase of tobacco,
alcohol, gift cards, postage stamps, or services.
We reserve the right to limit the quantity of coupons that may be redeemed in one shopping visit. We also reserve the
right to refuse any coupon that may appear to be fraudulent.
See Customer Service or Store Office for more details
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TwoSox For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2015, 07:07 AM

summertina has posted more than 400 great deals!summertina has posted more than 400 great deals!summertina has posted more than 400 great deals!summertina has posted more than 400 great deals!summertina has posted more than 400 great deals!
THere is an old food lion i go to sometimes, i dont know the coupon policy and i don't think anyone who works there knows it either.