Cash Back!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 06:10 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Dance Cash back!!

Yesterday I was shopping at a new Publix with my mom. When we were done (getting $225 worth of stuff for $25!) we stopped a manager to talk about competitor coupons, which they'll take, etc. Long story short, on her own the manager brought up overage from stacking a Mfr q with a Publix q or Competitor q..... She said when the overage happens they have been told by district to give the customer cash back (!!) as its 'only fair since they'll be reimbursed by the mfr for their coupon'!!! So now at this store I dont have to fill my overage unless I just want to. I usually use it for items I dont have coupons for, but Im excited to have the option!

For those in Orlando, this was at the Curry Ford and Chickasaw store
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
*~*~*~*

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Loading... For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-21-2010, 06:56 AM

RE: Cash back!!

My Mood/Status:
Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Loading... has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Oh, I forgot to add that they said they'd take expired Publix qs. I asked how long after they're expired, she said 'forever'.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
*~*~*~*

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loading... For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2010, 07:10 AM

My Mood/Status:
BoxerCrazy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BoxerCrazy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BoxerCrazy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BoxerCrazy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BoxerCrazy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BoxerCrazy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BoxerCrazy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
so whatever your negative balance is, they will give you cash back..I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!! Is this going to be a rule in all of Florida? I would love that!
The Following User Says Thank You to BoxerCrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2010, 07:24 AM

Grounded for Life

m32127 has posted more than 75 good deals!
yes that woudl be great if its in all of florida!
Old 01-21-2010, 12:41 PM

aflmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!aflmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!aflmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!aflmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!aflmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!aflmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!aflmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!aflmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!aflmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!aflmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
It depends on the store. I have three Publix close to me and a while back I was going to all three due to the deals. One store actually gave back change. I haven't tried it since. Last week I had $5 overage and just got a gift card at the beginning. I didn't want to take a chance.
The Following User Says Thank You to aflmom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2010, 06:20 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaGrengs View Post
so whatever your negative balance is, they will give you cash back..I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!! Is this going to be a rule in all of Florida? I would love that!
Idk if it'll be all over Florida, she just said that she had been told by district they are to give cash back.
*~*~*~*

Old 01-22-2010, 10:52 AM

Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
That is my favorite Publix, even though there are 2 closer to me. They are very coupon friendly at that store. Did you get the coupon in the mail today for $ 5.00 off a $ 30.00 from Publix?
Old 01-22-2010, 06:32 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLance68 View Post
That is my favorite Publix, even though there are 2 closer to me. They are very coupon friendly at that store. Did you get the coupon in the mail today for $ 5.00 off a $ 30.00 from Publix?
No! I never get those coupons. I'm a part of the baby club, I get the magazines, but I never get the $/$$ in the mail! I wonder why??

You must live near me b/c Im surrounded by Publix in all directions!
*~*~*~*