Florida Couponers. LOOK

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2012, 10:42 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

brittanydee
Florida Couponers. LOOK

I'm just now starting. I'm located in Ocala, Florida. I HAVE googled and I think I found 1-2 cities about an hour or two from me that double/triple coupons. I'm thinking about getting a couple people together and going shopping. I'd like to do bigger hauls.. every so often. If I can find people in Ocala, to ride with me.. that'd be better!

Anyone interested?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 10:45 AM

RE: Florida Couponers. LOOK

Btrfly578 has posted more than 5 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanydee View Post
I'm just now starting. I'm located in Ocala, Florida. I HAVE googled and I think I found 1-2 cities about an hour or two from me that double/triple coupons. I'm thinking about getting a couple people together and going shopping. I'd like to do bigger hauls.. every so often. If I can find people in Ocala, to ride with me.. that'd be better!

Anyone interested?

As far as the double/triple coupons, where are they located? I'm down here in the Tampa area.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:52 PM

santanamobley has posted more than 1 good deal
Help Sign Ocala

Hi my name is Santana. I live in Ocala. I want to coupon so bad but people are so rude now a days when in comes to couponing. I want to start immediately.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
Mabd has posted more than 5 good deals
I don't live in Ocala but it's good to know there are others local to here. I am in Newberry. We should keep each other informed about deals in the Alachua/Marion areas.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:42 PM

My Mood/Status:
floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I'm moving back to Ocala at the end of June. I plan to do CVS, Publix and Target.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:49 PM

My Mood/Status:
floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I'm moving back to Ocala at the end of June. I plan to do CVS, Publix and Target.

Does anyone know if the Star-Banner gets both SS and RP? Up here I'm buying two different papers a week, so for two sets of two, I'm out like $6.50 a week. How much is the Star-banner on newsstands these days?

To answer the OP's question, if she's still wondering...I doubt it would be worth it. From what I understand, stores that double only do a handful of coupons TOTAL (as opposed to just limiting like Qs) per transaction, so to drive an hour and use a couple gallons of gas, there's no way it would be worth it. But I, too am interested in knowing which stores you're taking about. I've heard Kmart doubles in Florida but haven't checked into it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:37 AM

My Mood/Status:
Mabd has posted more than 5 good deals
Hitchock's doubles up to 50cents. But I think all of their locations are too far for someone living in Ocala. The closest to Ocala would be Hawthorne I think. I'll have to check Kmart's doubling policy in FL.