Traveling To Florida - Need Assistance Couponing On Trip

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2011, 09:02 PM
Are You There God? It's me Margaret

My Mood/Status:
forgetful9 has posted more than 100 good deals!forgetful9 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Traveling to Florida - Need Assistance Couponing on Trip

Am traveling to Florida this Wednesday, and will be staying with my girlfriend while there, so I will need to do grocery shopping. Also, my girlfriend is currently having financial trouble, so I want to help out where I can, & being able to use my coupons on the staples needed would make it much easier on me.

She has given me a basic list of needed items, she's told me that she can no longer be picky when it comes to brands, so everything needed is open for best deals & coupons. Below is a list of items she needs, some in general, but then some needed for my visit, & I can't tell if it's worth buying here (NJ) & shipping prior to my trip, so any help to understand FL deals would be helpful.

Pepsi
Coke
Kotex
Toilet paper
Paper towels
Pull-ups
Kraft - any (cheese, Mac & Cheese, etc.)
Laundry detergent
Fabric softener
Alberto VO5 Shampoo & Conditioner
Hair color - any
International Creamers
Cleaning supplies - any (preferably Clorox, Lysol or Mr. Clean - but still open)
Pop tarts
Arbor Mist (not sure if coupons for alcohol even exist, but she asked)
Ketchup (Hienz)
Dish soap
Bath soap

Along with primary household items.

So pleas, anyone that can help me in this situation, specifically since the possibility of not returning home is very strong & real, would be a God send!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-24-2011, 12:27 PM

RE: Traveling to Florida - Need Assistance Couponing on Trip

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Well for starters you need to give us more info. 1) Where in Florida 2) What stores are near her that will make it a lot easier. You can start by looking at several places you can print coupons from such as www.coupons.com and www.smartsource.com You just need to enter a zip code and search and print. Try using different zip codes such as yours in NJ or even 90210 and 12345 to find some that might not show up in your local area.

If you can't find coupons for these items - go to Aldi if there is one in your area. She will have to get over the brand specific stuff if she wants to save money and still get the stuff she needs.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:35 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
i<3 the frugal life!

My Mood/Status:
jennihersey has posted more than 25 good deals
Yes, what part of FL?? I may be able to help!!!
Old 11-20-2011, 08:23 PM

Luvin Life

My Mood/Status:
FashionistaAngie has posted more than 300 great deals!FashionistaAngie has posted more than 300 great deals!FashionistaAngie has posted more than 300 great deals!FashionistaAngie has posted more than 300 great deals!
Fl?

Did you already come?
And if so how was the trip & Shopping?

My Favorite Store is Publix Idk where you were going but Publix is everywhere & the have BOGO's where you B1G1 Free & you can use Coupons on Both, plus they have Stacking!!!

Let ne know if I can Help?

Happy Shopping