Moving To Pensacola...HELP

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 02:45 PM
Thankful for AFC and all my coupon buddies!!

My Mood/Status:
Shoppinglizzard has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Shoppinglizzard has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Shoppinglizzard has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Shoppinglizzard has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Shoppinglizzard has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Shoppinglizzard has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Arrow Moving to Pensacola...HELP

We just got orders to Pensacola and I have never been there. I have been couponing for about 5 years so I am very familiar but I don't know that area. Can ya'll give me some advice? I understand there is a CVS and Walgreens in the area. For grocery there seems to be Publix, Winn Dixie, and Wal Mart. Can anyone tell me if anybody in the Pensacola area does doubles? Where are the coupon bargains?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-11-2011, 03:12 PM

RE: Moving to Pensacola...HELP

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Harlee has posted more than 50 good deals
I actually live in Panama City but went to Pensacola a few weeks ago with my husband for business...Food World doubles coupons up to .99. I thought it was great considering we have NO stores here that double
Old 07-11-2011, 03:22 PM

My Mood/Status:
cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I am jealous. I think FL has some of the best coupon inserts. I always seem to be trading with people from FL for coupons that I don't get here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Happy and Blessed SAH Wifey and Mommy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:43 PM

Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
If you go to Google Maps you can put in Pensacola, FL and when it brings the area up you can then search for grocery stores and it will show you the ones in the area. You can even search for the base and then search for grocery stores and it will show you the ones in that area. I am sure they have Publix but in Florida we don't get the penny items that they get in other areas - even though Publix is from Florida.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
Shoppinglizzard has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Shoppinglizzard has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Shoppinglizzard has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Shoppinglizzard has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Shoppinglizzard has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Shoppinglizzard has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Can you guys tell me which is the best paper for coupons in the Pensacola area? For example, I live in Jacksonville, NC which is on the coast, but I buy the Raleigh paper because the inserts are so much better. It is difficult to get a Raleigh paper since it is not widely sold in this area.
Can someone advise me? Is this a similar problem in Pensacola?
Old 07-15-2011, 08:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
goc936 has posted more than 200 great deals!goc936 has posted more than 200 great deals!goc936 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Penscola news Journel they have the best coupons they are lots of cvss and wallgreens in penscola I live in Navarre
Old 07-28-2011, 09:36 PM

My Mood/Status:
There should have been two inserts in this Sundays paper. We were down in Pensacola house hunting. The News Journal only had one insert. I looked thru about 4 papers to make sure I wasn't buying one with a missing insert.
Is there another paper I should try?
Old 07-31-2011, 10:42 PM

daygo22 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daygo22 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daygo22 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daygo22 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daygo22 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daygo22 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daygo22 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daygo22 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Depends on what day you bought the paper. There is a coupon schedule in one of the forums. Some Sundays there are no inserts...sometimes 3 or 4. It really varies...

I'm in the Pensacola area, but live in Santa Rosa County. Feel free to PM me. I can assure you you'll miss Harris Teeter greatly. I do!!! We came here from Norfolk, VA...