N E One Live In Florida ?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2011, 12:20 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
amielanay has posted more than 1 good deal
n e one live in florida ?

i have only a few stores to shop around at nd this coupon this is pretty difficult for me cuz i cant seem to find n e thng ! please help ty
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-04-2011, 07:22 AM

RE: n e one live in florida ?

Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Well I am in Orlando. Your question is very difficult to understand. What are you asking? Are you having trouble finding products that have really good coupons out for - welcome to couponing in the real world. If you expect to make hauls like the people on Extreme Couponing well that is not reality and do you really want 100 bottles of mustard? If you live in a small town area you might have to go to a larger city to find the deals that others brag about. But if it is small stocks in stores then you need to speak with the store managers and ask them to stock more or have it ordered for you when you know when the coupons are coming out so that shelf cleaners can't get everything.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:40 PM

My Mood/Status:
Rickchick 64 has posted more than 1 good deal
I live in Tampa. Im new but ive found abt 30 dollars of stuff i use so far in 2 nights. 30 bucks is 30 bucks. I googled printable coupons and found them and this site. any money is saved is cool with me!!
Old 07-06-2011, 09:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickchick 64
I live in Tampa. Im new but ive found abt 30 dollars of stuff i use so far in 2 nights. 30 bucks is 30 bucks. I googled printable coupons and found them and this site. any money is saved is cool with me!!
yea i totay agree. i jst started so im trying to get used to it b4 i slirge nd go crazy!
Old 07-07-2011, 10:38 PM

Fixodent Needed

arthibonney has posted more than 10 good deals
Well, from what I understand it is not a good idea to go crazy. Be careful and buy what items you use. Buy those things when they are on sale and that will help you save more like using a 2 coupons on a b1g1 deal at publix (1 coupon for each item) will save u more than 50%. Read before you go crazy and make a list of what u are buying and how much each will be bride coupons and after coupons, and total price before taxes. Also, speaking from experience, go without your kids if u can. It is so much more of a calm situation.

Hope this helps.
Mother of three and a pastors wife.
Old 07-08-2011, 05:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthibonney
Well, from what I understand it is not a good idea to go crazy. Be careful and buy what items you use. Buy those things when they are on sale and that will help you save more like using a 2 coupons on a b1g1 deal at publix (1 coupon for each item) will save u more than 50%. Read before you go crazy and make a list of what u are buying and how much each will be bride coupons and after coupons, and total price before taxes. Also, speaking from experience, go without your kids if u can. It is so much more of a calm situation.

Hope this helps.
Mother of three and a pastors wife.
it helps a ton! im 22 yrs old nd no kids, just recently got married so my huxband and i are doing what we can to save money where we can. id love to stay home nd cut coupons all day but it really does take time nd work, thats why ive ben spending my days off doing what i can! thanks for the advice ladies nd please keep sharring. i love to learn new things!
Old 07-12-2011, 05:40 PM

Fixodent Needed

arthibonney has posted more than 10 good deals
@Amielanay

I usually check out couponmom.com.it is a free registration. She coupon matches all the major grocery stores and pharmacies. It will tell you what coupons you need and from which insert. Insert organizing method might be your best choice in organizing your coupons. There is a website called Sunday insert preview. It will tell you what coupons are coming in the following Sunday papers. If you have anymore questions let me know.

God bless you.
Arthi