Miami Area?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 09:34 PM

RE: Miami Area?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
retrobody has posted more than 1 good deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by morihuel66 View Post
I'd send an email to corporate. They are great at responding. Even more now that they have a formal coupon policy. I'm sure you'll get a positive response.
you are right, i should! maybe they will send me some discount or a coupon

Btw, does anyone know any possible coupon classes in the miami/broward area? i really want to attend one!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-15-2011, 11:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
just a tip on how to buy cheap/alot of paper Publix has the sunday paper on saturday yes you read that right Publix has the sunday paper on saturday i buy the nuevo herald and its only .50 check your publix
Old 07-16-2011, 03:35 PM

morihuel66 has posted more than 100 good deals!morihuel66 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Groupon is a great alternative!! I was able to subscribe for one year (6 issues for sunday only) for just 20 cents per issue.
Old 07-16-2011, 07:10 PM

You can never have too many coupons.

My Mood/Status:
jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I missed the wags hylands and the airwicks ... because my family doesn't support my couponing :/ im so down my hubby has just been so difficult lately ... its like taking care of our 6 month old and keeping our house from looking like a garbage can is nothing ... he works all day gets home and refuses to lift a finger and im not supposed to be overwhelmed ... im sorry im just really hurting right now and I feel like the only people who would understand are other couponers. My mom approves but doesn't support me 100% either my hubby says he's happy about it but throws it in my face every chance he gets I almost wanna take a break and shop normal so he can realize how much im saving maybe then he'd appreciate it.
Old 07-16-2011, 07:40 PM

Thankful, and oh so blessed!
Looser of Marbles

My Mood/Status:
~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennybellinc View Post
Its on dania beach blvd right across from dania jai alai ... not the best neighborhood but its about 10 minutes away from me ... and im telling u ira only because theyre remodeling so they need to wipe out some inventory I asked one of the girls I also left all my extra qs there for the next shopper ... I like to play coupon fairy when I find amazing deals like that
Hmmm well that on Olay alone might be worth a trip. Is it still jolly packed full of goodies? WD was amazing to me today [since I probably haven't been there in over a year!]. They had old el paso on sale bogo. I had my stuffer 1$ q's. They didn't have that but said they would substitute. Seeing as I didn't want to go against coupon policy I said it was okay I just was looking for it. Since he was the assistant manager he said it was no problem and he was sorry they didn't have the product as yet. With some other peelies from publix I got free tortillas as well to boot. All for 1.68. That made WD a bit more coupon friendly to me. It was a nice trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailipie View Post
I'm in hallandale east of 95. Count me in

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOAHDEC View Post
im also a broward girl .im in plantation and i found a target and publix that take expired coupons no problem .
Expired q's no way! I live near Plantation where do you use expired q's at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestrada View Post
Plagioia, how did it go at Walgreens. I went this morning and they were stocked.

Anyone found any clearance deals at their target? I am going to go tomorrow and look for the clearance jeans - wish me luck!
I found tons of goodies today at Target! Jeans, plus, and newborn jeans I didn't pay more than $3.00 for any single item. I have been couponing for years, but seriously coupon [will everyone at this forums help!!!] for about 5months. I will say...I will never look at shopping the same. My niece is down and I got her a pair of jeans for 2.98 and she was in awe. Target also had summer things on sale for 50%. I found some plastic cups that I keep for hurricane supplies for .70. Toys seemed to be marked down as well, but my little ones aren't so little anymore .
Old 07-16-2011, 08:03 PM

My Mood/Status:
Cheerfuljess has posted more than 5 good deals
News

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoli159 View Post
just a tip on how to buy cheap/alot of paper Publix has the sunday paper on saturday yes you read that right Publix has the sunday paper on saturday i buy the nuevo herald and its only .50 check your publix
It's 10:55pm : ( I wont make it to Publix. I know fr next week Yoli thanks for the tip. Maybe CVS has it...
Old 07-17-2011, 07:52 AM

Looser of Marbles

My Mood/Status:
~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!~Em~ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
This is a great idea I didn't think of! Thanks Yoli!

Does anyone know if Dollar Tree in S. Florida sells newspapers for $1?
Old 07-17-2011, 01:35 PM

My Mood/Status:
Cheerfuljess has posted more than 5 good deals
I just got back from CVS boy was it packed.I purchased 6 Lumene face lotion@ $3.89 4 John Frieda repair line items $6 each & 2 bottles of pepsi @ 88cents each. I used (4) John Frieda $5 off coupons & (6) $4 off Lumene products. CVS has a ECB deal where u get $10 ecb for $20 purchases of John Frieda however when I got home I realized I only got the $5 Lumene ECB printed. Has this happened to anyone? I am going to wait a while before returning because the store was packed & a cashier was in the works of recounting the register because some lady was yelling she didn't get her back her change.
Old 07-17-2011, 01:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
Mirros25
Gotit Publix Sun Paper

Quote:
Thanks, Yoli I had to go to Publix so I was able to get it for $0.54 w/tax, last one. Now I know to go on Sat to get it in order to stack m coupons and prepare for sales.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:04 PM

trying to plan the wknd shopping!

My Mood/Status:
plagioia13 has posted more than 100 good deals!plagioia13 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
I missed the wags hylands and the airwicks ... because my family doesn't support my couponing :/ im so down my hubby has just been so difficult lately ... its like taking care of our 6 month old and keeping our house from looking like a garbage can is nothing ... he works all day gets home and refuses to lift a finger and im not supposed to be overwhelmed ... im sorry im just really hurting right now and I feel like the only people who would understand are other couponers. My mom approves but doesn't support me 100% either my hubby says he's happy about it but throws it in my face every chance he gets I almost wanna take a break and shop normal so he can realize how much im saving maybe then he'd appreciate it.
Sorry to hear that, but think of it as an obstacle that you need to overcome for your baby! You will be spending time clipping and looking for deals, but saving money for her/him! ~ sometimes people don't understand that saving money can take time, energy and intelligence!
The Following User Says Thank You to plagioia13 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 04:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
plagioia13 has posted more than 100 good deals!plagioia13 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Went to the new Wallgreens on Flager / 107th -
WOOOHOOO it made up for my bad experiences this week!
even though I just made a tiny purchase.
(1) Sally Hansen Twizzer
(1) S.H Clipper
(1) S.H Nail File
paid $2 got $5RR + $3 revlon coupon! WOOOPIIII
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plagioia13 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 04:52 PM

Looser of Marbles

My Mood/Status:
Wonderful deal Plagioia! I lived in North Miami when I was a child and I went downtown for the first time in ever and it was interesting! It was terrible to park, but the shops, and stores it seemed like another world!
Old 07-17-2011, 07:17 PM

aestrada has posted more than 10 good deals
Hey yoli, I am a Saturday Nuevo herald shopper too

Plagioia, that was a good trip ...

Jenny, I second palgs post ... Hang in there and remember why you are doing what you do ... now you have your coupon group (we need a better name ) for support.

I haven't done my walmart trip yet but am still planning to go ( baby is sick so you know how it goes ) was able to swing by target for a quick trip ... Summer stuff was gone but found some jeans, chicken and Xmas gifts. Don't have a list yet for this week, anyone have theirs?
Old 07-17-2011, 07:20 PM

Oh, how could I forget ... And Picked up the free wonks bars
The Following User Says Thank You to aestrada For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 12:27 AM

My Mood/Status:
yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!yoli159 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aestrada View Post
Oh, how could I forget ... And Picked up the free wonks bars
so its working here in miami YES!!! =D
Old 07-18-2011, 07:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
NOAHDEC has posted more than 100 good deals!NOAHDEC has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
:gasp: which ones?
THE Target behind broward mall .and the publix on cleary between nobhill and pine island
Old 07-18-2011, 08:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Wow its almost worth it for some of my qs
Old 07-21-2011, 10:00 AM

My Mood/Status:
... so! what are the shopping plans for this week!
I am going to walmart (2morrow) to check out - the glidden sample Q (MM) , the bengay $5Q (MM) and I need to get more benadryl sticks - these mosquitos are killing me! ~ any deals on OFF?;
Old 07-21-2011, 10:05 AM

My Mood/Status:
Took a few pics at wd of some of theclearance stuff that was left ...

I got a $40 curling iron for $8.74 ... I heard they're adding more to clearance everyday ... yesterday someone got the big bottle of hersheys syrup for 1.25 before qs ... I've spend a total of $80 and saved around $600 in my last 3-4 trips

The first two trip pics included my trip to public ... and I didn't take a pic of my play/ponds/hairdye haul but something like 13 hairdyes 12 play cleansers 7 ponds makeup wipes and a few other goodies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20110721_125713.jpg (18.1 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20110721_125733.jpg (14.5 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20110721_125750.jpg (16.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20110721_125809.jpg (17.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20110721_130153.jpg (20.1 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20110721_130220.jpg (20.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20110721_130253.jpg (20.1 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20110721_130317.jpg (20.4 KB, 17 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to jennybellinc For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 10:12 AM

My Mood/Status:
wowww - you did great! I'm planning my shopping trips for tomorrow!
I am going to check out Publix / Winn

I went to Winn- and found Diced Tomatoes Cans for less than $.30 I bought (10) - love pasta sauce!
and cat food at less than $.15 a can! -
Old 07-21-2011, 10:14 AM

My Mood/Status:
Im looking at the Publix AD - and SAT/SUN only %50 OFF Kelloggs Cereals --- > what are the reg. prices?
Old 07-21-2011, 10:28 AM

My Mood/Status:
(today I feel like writing/asking :P)

- How do you keep track of the specials - for ex. I'm at work and need to remember to check out the Glidden Paint in Walmart, check for Friskies Q's for a Winndixie Special, Marrow Bone for a Winndixie Special, Navarro for a PM > to Walmart ....

Do you write it somewhere? type it? cellphone? tablet? .... HELP!!!!

I want to enter the store and be out as fast a possible! w/o missing on Deals!
Old 07-21-2011, 03:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by plagioia13
(today I feel like writing/asking :P)

- How do you keep track of the specials - for ex. I'm at work and need to remember to check out the Glidden Paint in Walmart, check for Friskies Q's for a Winndixie Special, Marrow Bone for a Winndixie Special, Navarro for a PM > to Walmart ....

Do you write it somewhere? type it? cellphone? tablet? .... HELP!!!!

I want to enter the store and be out as fast a possible! w/o missing on Deals!
I keep an envelope for each store in my binder and the qs and lists for each store in the corresponding envelope ... it works for me 80% of the time its just hard with the baby sometimes to remember everything
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jennybellinc For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 05:35 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I keep an envelope for each store in my binder and the qs and lists for each store in the corresponding envelope ... it works for me 80% of the time its just hard with the baby sometimes to remember everything
Thank you - I think it's a good way of going organized to a store ... - I currently have a 3" binder with all my qs, and I have a mini-clip board that I put in front, what I do is I pull out all the qs im going to use by store and try to write a list of each store on what sections to look (aisle); but at the end I go all around the store looking for clearance sections! LOL I say to my DH that if you get hooked into couponing I dont think you will ever stop doing it! ~
Old 07-21-2011, 06:57 PM

Hi plag ... I did my shopping today. I'll write up my list tomorrow and post them. This week was a really good week

I have a 5" binder ( that is about to pop) with all my q's ... I have an excell file with a tab for each store, as I find deals I copy and paste. My excel file also has a tab for lists (to make sure I have enough fillers) and my savings/ budget sheet (keeps me in check and let's me and hubby know how much we are saving). Before my trip I print the list and binder clip it with the respective coupons to my binder. I also keep an envelope for each store in my purse where I keep my savings cards and specific q's like this week I threw the Mitchum q's in my walgreens envelope etc ...

I can't wait to hear how everyone did